Not Together But Still Helping & Protecting Each Other *RM PICS*:)

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well Guyss there were Some Scenes from last two days episodes which I desired to watch πŸ˜‰and which I Loved too πŸ‘πŸΌ!! RajBala were Simply  Amazing and DVD Simply Rocking πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜³!! I Truly Loved that Helping, Supporting & Protecting Sides to RajBala Towards Each Other πŸ‘πŸΌEven after Facing Unending and Intolerable Pain Given By them to Each Each Other 😲was the Best Part of everythingπŸ‘πŸΌ!! They Had Now that Unknown Build Up Understanding, Caring and Togetherness Between them πŸ‘πŸΌ!! RajBala were so much Concentrating On Finding and Disclosing All the Hidden Truth In front Of EveryoneπŸ‘πŸΌ but with Each other's Advices and Standing against the wrong Together πŸ˜‰!! Both RajBala Dont want to show But Still Can to do Anything to Bring Other One Out of Trouble Anytime & AnywhereπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰ !! DVD Enacted & Portraying Every Aspect of RajBala's Feelings and Fabulous Expressions was Truly Brilliantly Superb πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ!!

First of all, I Loved How Raja Saves Madhu Not only from getting shot through gun but also defending her by her side By Saying the truth
πŸ‘β­οΈ--'' Its not Madhu's mistake, Madhu will not kill her, Madhu would have died if I did not turn the gun''πŸ‘πŸΌ!! Even Shocked Madhu 😲didnt Expected that Raja will stand and say truth for her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!

Then I Loved That Deeda Saw The the Real Hidden Truth Behind The way Raja Is and Told everything that she saw about Raja to Madhu By Saying that Perfect WordsπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ--''I was thinking that RK is your biggest Enemy, but I m seeing only RK is Supporting you, Defending you at every step, I feel he is a Puppet of his family, he does what they tell him. RK can Change, don't Hate him, but Try to change him, maybe Everything gets fine.'' πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸΌ!! I Also Loved Heart Broken Raja's Confession of Finally Accepts his Biggest Mistake of Life of Hurting Madhu and Feels regretful with asking forgiveness from Madhu with Eyes Down by saying these words πŸ‘πŸΌ--''Every Night has a Morning, I want you to bring that Morning in my Life, I Was Not in my Senses, I want You to Punish Me, I want to Regret. You Saved My Life, whereas I have Hurt your Soul, Forgive me.'' !!
πŸ€” I So wish Something Like Thios would have never Happened between RajBala Then Today They would have Been Together It was So Heart Touching To See RajBala In Pain !! 😭

Ok So I Loved This Scene Of Yesterday's Episode too where Madhu Running to Save Raja's Life & Raja was Fighting To Save Madhu's Life πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³!! He He Both RajBala were So Much Involved In Protecting Each Other Forgetting Everything
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! They Made every Effort To Save The Other From GoonsπŸ‘πŸΌ, Madhu Asking To Leave Unconscious Raja If they want to Hurt her then they should hurt her first with Saving Raja 😳and Raja At The Right Time As Soon He Got his Consciousness Back Brave Rajs Fights for Saving Madhu with those Goons as He Can See Anyone Hurting His Madhu Ever !! Wow What a Awesome Caring and Protecting Sides of RajBala πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ !!!

I Loved That Raja Still Has Soft Loving Corner in His Heart for Madhu's Deeda  πŸ˜›!! I Loved How Adorably Raja 😳Comes At Right Time & Saves Even Madhu's Deeda From Falling when that Goons Pushes her
and Madhu Gets Impressed Seeing that So As Madhu Devloping Soft Corner for Him somewhere πŸ˜‰ and I Loved How Raja Takes Cares of Deeda  As If She's Like His Own Mom or His Own Deeda πŸ‘πŸΌ!! I Love this Fact That Raja Is Trying to Change Himself Into A Good Person😳, Deeda Can See that Change Understanding The Problematic Situations of His Family that Effected Raja BadlyπŸ˜’ and that Raja Still Somewhere Shares that Beautiful Bonding with Madhu's Deeda πŸ‘πŸΌ!!

Lastly I Loved How Raja Asks Madhu Than Even In Humanity If She Helps Him One Last Time So that Truth Can Be Revealed
πŸ‘πŸΌand Madhu Helped Raja with Fixing those CCTV Camera's Wala IdeaπŸ˜‰ and Follows Raja's Clever Plan😈Immediately To Catch Hold of the Culprit Bhanu πŸ˜†and Show His Real Face to Everyone 😈!! I Loved How Madhu at the End of Epi Happy Gave Smirking Smile that Raja will Finally Reveal the Culprit Behind Her & Raja's All Sufferings πŸ‘πŸΌto that Bhanu πŸ˜‘ !!

P.S.-- Must Say Even After Not Being Together RajBala still With Each Other's Great Understanding, Advice, Listening Each Other, Supporting, Helping and Protecting  Can Do So Much By Winning Every Situations πŸ‘πŸΌwhereas when they are Alone and Separate they Face Loss More than Success !! God Bless U πŸ‘πŸΌ DVD Keep Rocking As RM πŸ‘πŸΌ Till this Show Exists Becoz God Knows Anytime It Can Have High Alert Till Ends as Confusion is Still On 🀣!! Love u RM/ DVD Forever β€οΈπŸ€—!!    Edited by -ChitraRocking- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Do Comments & likes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2