Rehna jaye teri meri baat aadhi -PRT 1

photofreak thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear friends, its neither a OS nor aSS its Ramans dairy leaf with his pain...for the turmoil he is going through..

Its in the evening Raman cursing his fate how could he not take Ishita with ruhi for picnic... He is full on in his internal war of sirf adi Keliye...and Ishita..
Raman tightening his fist hits the wall rakes hos lock dairyand starts writing his dairy...
 thinks to self

JULY 3, 2014
Thursday

wait!!! Adi aur Ishita??? Ek minute Raman adi tumhara khoon hai aur Ishita biwi... Lekin biwi ...mein to sirf Ruhi keliye kiya tha shadi par Ishita Ishita karke kab se ghum ne laga hu par kyun... Kya lagti hai woh mere sirf kaagaz ke tukdo pe patni?? Lekin use lekar tumhara dil kyun itna sensitive hone lage hai??? Pata nahi par uski dard mujhe sa nahi dekha jaata uske dard mere liye bardaash hota kyun?? Sirf shagin ki di hui dokha hi toh hai tu..ek khokla dil aur nasur dil ke armaan hi to hai tumhare zindagi...

lekin zindagi kab khilne lagi pata hi nahi chala aur mud ke Dekhu toh sirf Ishita ke khagde, maasumiyat, nautanki, hasi, khuso, khadar sirf yehi dikhraha hai sirf che mahene aur mein itna badal gayahu aur wh huaa sirf Ishita ki wajah se...

iss raat ke chandrma adha hai
Mere zindagi bhi adhe mein ruk gayi
Pyaar dhoke mein badal ke mujhe adha maardi
Par ek chaudve la chaand mere hath thaam ke mujhe chalna sikhai jeena sikhai zindagi jeene ka nazariya badli rishton pe bharosa dilayi apne aap ae milwayi aur kya aaj woh mere liye itni parayi hogayi ki mere jigar ka tukda adi ke baat chupane laga...uski vishwaas tod ke mein khud toot raha hu eh kya ajeeb ehsaas hai dhoka de bhi raha hu aur toot bhi raha hu kyun eh bechain dil  harwaqt tujhe pukaarti hai.. Kyin eh dil chahta hai ki mein jo bhi kahu sirf tu aitbaar kare... Mere jhoot pe bhi??? Itna haq itne sare expectations... Dard ho tumje par aank mere roye eh ehsaas eh apnaapan ko kya naam  soon Ishita...

Mohabbat??? Ishq?? Ya ek dosti??lekin eisi dosti jisme apne aap ko ayine mein dekhu toh dusre ke atma cha jaye ?? Nahi yeh dil mein jaage armaan aaur dil ke arzooan ka dere  yehi to hai mohobbat jo chamakte galiyon mein aur jhoobsurati ke us shifan sarees meon nahi par andhere raat ki chaand ko dekhte waqt jo sukoon dil ko milta hai tik usi terah apne dil pe dimaag pe apne ap pe chaa jaati hai... Ishita has mujhe eh pal humasha yaadgaar hoga kyun ki is pal mein samajh gaya ki yeh hai mohabbatein jo dard banke hum dono ke dil mein basgayi...

Ab mujhe adi ko sahi  raah pe lana hai toh mein shagun ke saath dekar nahi par tere saath paakar karunga... 
Lekin aadi ko kaise samjhau Ishita aur tu bhi to naaraaz ho... Yeh wada hai apne aapse ki humare dilon ko ek karke pariwaar ke buniyaad pyar se sametkar zindagi jeeyenge hum lekin iss baar kya adi ke saTh chalu???par Ishita ko chodke??? Kahi zindagi mein eh adi keliye pyaar toofan bankar sare rishton ko dur na kare...

Aaj dil roraha hai dil aur khoon ke beech ...par mein khada hunga subab ke sooraj bankar khadahunga...
Aaj se tu hi hai is dil ke yeh hain mohbbatein Ishita

Raman
Edited by Romanticfreak - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isma_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Main aa gayi hooon. ðŸ˜ƒ
Acha ab parhti hoon, aur isspe pakka reply. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

--

Edited:

Loved this, Shakti!! You explained Raman's inner turmoil very well, especially as it transitioned to his realization, very natural and organic! I hope we see the realization in a similar way on the show!! I also liked the depth in which you explained his Adi vs Ishita battle. All I hear on the show is 'majboori majboori majboori', with little other explanation from his side as to why he's doing what he's doing. I need his side explored more on the show, and you provided that insight here!! Hope we see something like this!

Side note: I like how your language is so naturally poetic. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Isma_A - 9 years ago
photofreak thumbnail
friends this song is my all time favourite... So i donno how the thought hinted me to write but i ended up writing thif this doesn't make sense i am sorry you had to waste ur time... Edited by Romanticfreak - 9 years ago
photofreak thumbnail

aww thanks dear ... i was totally confused whether will it make sense or not ... i just blindly wrote this ... started to write something else ..ended up writing this...hehe
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantabulous post ... word to word...showed Ramans pain and realization of what he was and what he is ...and how he needs to proceed yet the so called sirf adi in loop ... very well written...
pls pm me with the next part of his dairy dear ... and why did you think that it will not make any sense ... ???

Such a sensible post ... and you feel it doesnt make sense...kya yaar... 
photofreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isma_A

Main aa gayi hooon. ðŸ˜ƒ

Acha ab parhti hoon, aur isspe pakka reply. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

--

Edited:

Loved this, Shakti!! You explained Raman's inner turmoil very well, especially as it transitioned to his realization, very natural and organic! I hope we see the realization in a similar way on the show!! I also liked the depth in which you explained his Adi vs Ishita battle. All I hear on the show is 'majboori majboori majboori', with little other explanation from his side as to why he's doing what he's doing. I need his side explored more on the show, and you provided that insight here!! Hope we see something like this!

Side note: I like how your language is so naturally poetic. ðŸ˜‰

aaah sista...thank you so much for liking the post ... i love to interpret the situation with a meaning ful song ... coz they go hand in hand and pain or expression can clearly be drawn using songs... so i did it... 

and thank you so much that you like my writing style... 
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
First of all thanks for the pm!
Now back to the post! You've explained Raman's feelings quite well. The feelings that we are not able to see fully on show and he himself he is not able to express and you have done that really nicely!
photofreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

First of all thanks for the pm!
Now back to the post! You've explained Raman's feelings quite well. The feelings that we are not able to see fully on show and he himself he is not able to express and you have done that really nicely!

Aww thanks buddy... glad you liked my post... I will continue writing this from his view ... without listening to this song my day is not complete this is a practice since 15 years lol ...while listening to this i thought it suits for our ISHRA... 
smgayatri72 thumbnail
Amazingly written ... I am a silent member all the while but your post made me break the silence ... i just love to read you shakti... 
while on the other hand fingers are pointing that Raman is wrong Raman shouldnt have done this that crap ...
youve shown us what Raman is going through in a poetic style just as above friend said...

Cant miss this series of dairy ;... pls pls PM me... 

Gayatri...
photofreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: smgayatri72

Amazingly written ... I am a silent member all the while but your post made me break the silence ... i just love to read you shakti... 

while on the other hand fingers are pointing that Raman is wrong Raman shouldnt have done this that crap ...
youve shown us what Raman is going through in a poetic style just as above friend said...

Cant miss this series of dairy ;... pls pls PM me... 

Gayatri...

Thank you so much gayatri for liking my post ...and oh yeah ...I am glad that i could make you break your silence in the forum with my post hahahahah 

anyways will surely PM you...