Tfs dear

I m sure its not gonna end this soon

hurya   qh ending  on august as per rumours😭
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: typhoon

hurya   qh ending  on august as per rumours😭

No chetna I m not believing this..look whats written in the article..that actors r yet to inform😆..that means the people who r working day and night on the sets r still unware of whats going on on there...utter crap
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

No chetna I m not believing this..look whats written in the article..that actors r yet to inform😆..that means the people who r working day and night on the sets r still unware of whats going on on there...utter crap

hurya  zee  tv is known to  close  shows  abruptly   and their  poor satar cast  docent know  about it😭
_Lavender_ thumbnail

hurya  zee  tv is known to  close  shows  abruptly   and their  poor satar cast  docent know  about it😭

No chetna when shows like PR are still there how can they end the show just like this..there r many zee shows with worst trps and all...they will never end till the time its giving them profit
typhoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hurya-

No chetna when shows like PR are still there how can they end the show just like this..there r many zee shows with worst trps and all...they will never end till the time its giving them profit

pr  is  ekta kapoor show  she is master of leaps  and re cycling  so her show  survive😕

3 new  shows  r coming  on zee    but  qh trp is   2.1  not and  giving  football world  cup is on

i think  if  so many  articles   hurya  qh might be in danger zone   gosh  sahil story picking and bad news on heads
_Lavender_ thumbnail

pr  is  ekta kapoor show  she is master of leaps  and re cycling  so her show  survive😕

3 new  shows  r coming  on zee    but  qh trp is   2.1  not and  giving  football world  cup is on

i think  if  so many  articles   hurya  qh might be in danger zone   gosh  sahil story picking and bad news on heads

I know😭..but still KVB tweeted that its not ending...lets see jo bhi ho kuch dino mein pata chal jaye gaOuch...
typhoon thumbnail
hurya  @  reply on sj at😆Edited by typhoon - 9 years ago
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
@chetna zee tv dnt end their shows easily