Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Veena πŸ€—
OMG I miss those days so much πŸ˜­. Your early morning wishes with GC pics was something that I used to wait for 

Lately, whenever I get time, I try to visit old threads to reminisce old days when we used to have so much fun making all those silly topics. πŸ˜•

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Veena πŸ€—

OMG I miss those days so much πŸ˜­. Your early morning wishes with GC pics was something that I used to wait for 

Lately, whenever I get time, I try to visit old threads to reminisce old days when we used to have so much fun making all those silly topics. πŸ˜•

oh Nikky really missing All that and mainly my GURU on the screen😭😭
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Oh God Veena, don't talk about GC. Whenever I see old scenes of his, I miss him all the more 
His movie will release Next Year, that is so far away πŸ˜­

Lately I too have become so busy. I had asked to open GCAT in Celebrity Fan Club forum, which Poonam made. And now I only don't get time to visit there 

Ok I've to go now, as it's early morning here. So today I'll wish you "Good Morning" πŸ€—

See you sometime in GCAT πŸ˜ƒ
nkmdesiusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Veena and Nikki missing you both as well there is not a day where we all miss our fav Aarya very much.
I know exactly what you mean and how you are feeling... Their pics, VMs, everything that was related to them!! I still see their pics and it does make you go back to their memories of their show 

Now our fav hero is on his way to make his Bollywood Debut which I am waiting for.. I hope and pray he does well and may his career raise higher n stronger..

Also for our KS may her life also be filled with happiness and joy and give her best wishes for her movie to be released on youtube soon..

send them best wishes and may their wishes be fulfilled with love and happiness πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜Š

Nidhi
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Oh God Veena, don't talk about GC. Whenever I see old scenes of his, I miss him all the more 

His movie will release Next Year, that is so far away πŸ˜­

Lately I too have become so busy. I had asked to open GCAT in Celebrity Fan Club forum, which Poonam made. And now I only don't get time to visit there 

Ok I've to go now, as it's early morning here. So today I'll wish you "Good Morning" πŸ€—

See you sometime in GCAT πŸ˜ƒ

yes Next year we will see him on screens BIG screen😊

Good morning to You and ya come to GC AT
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Veena Welcome Back Dear πŸ€—
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkmdesiusa

Veena and Nikki missing you both as well there is not a day where we all miss our fav Aarya very much.

I know exactly what you mean and how you are feeling... Their pics, VMs, everything that was related to them!! I still see their pics and it does make you go back to their memories of their show 

Now our fav hero is on his way to make his Bollywood Debut which I am waiting for.. I hope and pray he does well and may his career raise higher n stronger..

Also for our KS may her life also be filled with happiness and joy and give her best wishes for her movie to be released on youtube soon..

send them best wishes and may their wishes be fulfilled with love and happiness πŸ˜Š  πŸ˜Š

Nidhi

Hey Nidhi ya both are wonderful human beings and Good friends

How much we miss thier acting is visible when see some other shows😭😭
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

Hey Veena Welcome Back Dear πŸ€—

Hello dear thanks pal😊
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2