Fan-struck!-pulkit samrat(mm artcile)

sus143 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Pulkit Samrat is hounded by a fan

Fan-struck!

Ranjib Mazumder

Pulkit Samrat aka Lakshya Virani of Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi has invited a problem that tells the tale of his growing popularity. The actor is having a harrowing time pacifying his fans, especially an obsessive female fan.

"Her name is Shruti and she is from Delhi. It is not that I don't enjoy talking to my fans. It gives me a high. But this girl keeps calling me throughout the day and sometimes, I get her calls till midnight. It is because of her that I have become apprehensive of taking calls any call these days. And she makes it a point to call from various numbers, and I often fail to keep a track" says Pulkit.

When quizzed if the actor had given her his number, Pulkit says, "I don't know how she managed to get my number. I spoke to her twice. But she has been calling me non-stop. I hope she understands that I have some work to do as well."

Edited by sus143 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwww,myy poor babyy 😳 😳 😳 Shruti should stop calling my Pulkit hunny soo muchh!!!!! 😳
Desi rani thumbnail
Omg these type of girls are seriously mental 😆 Edited by Desi rani - 17 years ago
Hiral_24 thumbnail
LOL LMAO!!! I THINK SHES GONE CRAZY!!! SHE SHOULD GO TO THE MENTAL HOSPITAL (no affence and i dont waana b rude but its true) LOL!!! 😆 POOR PULKIT!! FEEL SORRY FOR HIM!!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww my jaanu sweeti dont worry I'm a fan and I would never do that to u jaanu
and Shruti STAY AWAY FROM MY JAAN! 😡
RohaniChopda thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

aww my jaanu sweeti dont worry I'm a fan and I would never do that to u jaanu
and Shruti STAY AWAY FROM MY JAAN! 😡

haha,Myy Jaan tooo 😳 😳 😳 and I would never do something like that to bugg myy Pulkitt 😡
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww..poor Pulkit! 😳 That Shruti chick is crazy..well so am I..about PUlkit 😳..who wouldn't be! Don't worry my Pulkit 😳..i'll come to the rescue..SAUT SWETA TO THE RESUE!!! 😳 😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: svh2010

aww..poor Pulkit! 😳 That Shruti chick is crazy..well so am I..about PUlkit 😳..who wouldn't be! Don't worry my Pulkit 😳..i'll come to the rescue..SAUT SWETA TO THE RESUE!!! 😳 😆

😆aww sweta!!!u'r my saut too!so stay away
lalala_cool thumbnail
O DRY!!!.. i hope.. this women got he msg.. not t o bother the guy.. it jus freaks him out!! its alrigh to be his fan.. noo need to get all over the guy 😆
Drama Qween thumbnail
this girl needs stop calling him , by the way wht is his nummber   ðŸ˜›   ðŸ˜³