Rangrasiya

Sarita joshi watches Rangrasiya

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Veteran actress Sarita Joshi who is well-known for her role of Baa from the earlier show Baa Bahu Aur Baby is back to entertain masses with Colors' newly launched show Meri Aashqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Telefilms).

In a conversation with Tellychakkar.com, Sarita talks about her character, reality shows and more...

Says the actress, "This time again, I play the character of Baa but my role and the look is very different from my earlier ones. It will have shades of positive and negative both. She has her own terms and conditions and makes sure the family follows all the rules."

She continues, "This is the first time I am associating with Balaji Telefilms and I am really impressed with their management. The production staff is very good and well-organized; work is going pretty smooth."

Being part of the television industry for so many years now, what do you think of the current television shows and which are your favourite? "Well, television has changed a lot. Every era has its own value. During our time there were different kinds of shows with powerful storylines and characters. Currently there are many shows based on social issues and in that my favourite is Balika Vadhu. I also like Ek Hasina thi, Rangrasiya and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon..."

We have seen your daughter Ketki Dave participating in reality shows, but what is your take and have you ever been offered any such shows?

"Yes, I have been offered Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa previously and have also been approached for Bigg Boss every year. But reality shows are not my cup of tea. Having said this, I was proud to see my daughter Ketki in reality shows."

Lastly, share your favourite role that you have enjoyed playing? "My favourite role is my debut show Titliyan in 1980. I had an extra marital relationship which was a daring role at that time."

We are waiting to see you excel in this new role!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
its really good when industry people watch and like our show👏👏😉
Guinea thumbnail
Saritaji has very good taste in the shows she watches 😃
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lol.. i hope that is the real IPK she watches!

But she has got good taste with RR n the rest so i guess it must be our IPK she is talking abt! 😛

Though indeed quite a lot of industry people have appreciated RR.. :)
Originally posted by: Guinea

Saritaji has very good taste in the shows she watches 😃

Except IPK-EBP😆
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice!! And what she said about daily soaps then and now is true!! Now shows are more about social issues rather than storytelling!! 👏
Shreya
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

Except IPK-EBP😆

🤣
To give her the benefit of the doubt as they didn't say its EBP i thought it might be ours!😆 Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Originally posted by: LOLitaPawar

Except IPK-EBP😆

Oh she meant EBP 😆 , I thought the original ...
Well if EBP has to be watched , its for the actor who plays the ML's father ...he is stupendous. 😊
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

lol.. i hope that is the real IPK she watches!

But she has got good taste with RR n the rest so i guess it must be our IPK she is talking abt! 😛

Though indeed quite a lot of industry people have appreciated RR.. :)

I was thinking the same thing but she said 'current ' shows!! 

Shreya
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: spate22

I was thinking the same thing but she said 'current ' shows!! 

Shreya

haha then its 3 out of 4! Her taste sucks on that single account! 😆