WRONG WRONG WRONG

garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Rehaan is illegal child of Imraan. Haya is legal child of Imraan that means Rehaan and Haya are step brother and sister and as Haya and Sanam are cousin sisters that means Rehaan is also step brother of Sanam. So if the makers of QH shows Rehaan developing feelings for Sanam then its big shame . This love triangle is not possible.
Do you think this is right? This is so so WRONG. 😡 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHVIKA_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's ok in Muslim to marry a cousin 
We already had a show beintehaan
_Lavender_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No dear rehaan is not sanam's step brother as he his Imran and tanveer's son and both his parents neither have any blood relation with zoya nor with asad..

SHVIKA_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rehan is not blood related to sanam he is completely different so it is possible 
Haya and rehan has same father that's why they r step sibling 
He is nothing related to sanam
anu040 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its not wrong in Islam. Bro sis kids can marry but bro and bro kids cant
zynia890 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No Rehan is cousin of Sanam and marrying cousins is allowed in Islam... even my parents are cousin...
sara6273 thumbnail
i do not know about Islam but the the Dravidian Hindu allow marriage between cross-first cousin.

The Dravidian Hindus (mostly south India) find marriage between cross-first cousins (the related parents of each cousin being a brother and sister) to be a preferred marital union.
The Dravidian kinship system involves selective "cousinhood." One's father's brother's children and one's mother's sister's children are NOT cousins but brothers and sisters "one step removed." They are considered "consanguinous" and marriage with them is strictly forbidden as it is "incestuous." However, one's father's sister's children and one's mother's brother's children are considered cousins and potential mates . Marriages between such cousins are allowed and encouraged.
There is a clear distinction between cross cousin who are one's true cousins and parallel cousins who are in fact "siblings".
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinship_terminology )

In contrast, the Aryan Hindus (mostly north India) strongly oppose consanguineal marriages within seven generations on the male side, and five generations on the female side of the family.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mahi982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's not wrong but Rehaan and Sanam are NOT cousins... Their not blood related at all
Ambyrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It can possible because Haya is daughter of najma who is bua and imran as Fufa of Sanam and in muslim dey can marry  father's sister's son  or daughter .so Rehaan is son of Imran who is brother in law of asad and in that sense he can marry sanam
kathzyna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rehan has no blood ties to Sanam just related by marriage of his father to Sanam's aunt .I luv Rehan .