Sanaya is CRAZY(WU&Caps Pg 12)

lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Please meri jhansi ke raniii n rajasss dont take the talwarrrs and come first listen actually i'll just give the link which after watching you'll all Sanaya u r really fun loving crazy...

Hahaha on a side note

Ek Hint Hai:

1) Ashish: mein to nachaniya bangaya hoon πŸ˜†

2)Very cute Nice Parud scenes are ready to bang on πŸ˜ˆ

3) For more curiosities to be more impatien visit Himu page here:

4) Joe's appeal accepted as well as all of us: Tadaaa They are back to their Room πŸ˜›

Hahaha so now guysss you go and watch and after sometime i'll put WU if ever someone not able to watch

Link:

Okay guys the WU:
Actually  Sanaya start with saying woh sunehri fell on the foot so n then she looks at Ashish and both cracks into laughter(coz i guess even we now if sunehri fall what happen, hey no offence just a joke here).

then she tells what really happened actually she was sleelinping and rat bite her and she says that as we know how rats are, they nibble and just move away silently so she didnt know then when she walk up she saw she went to hospital got bandage and all and right now she is not able to really walk well and ashish says actually we've kept then them here like paalke rakha hai in their room...

then they show us part where the scene is on and Paro saying what i want you cant bring and buddhu Rudra saying what is it that I cant bring(guy sry but gutter mind toh chalta hai yahan pe) then he gives her water and ask if she need anythg else and she yes n the scene goes on(i wouldn't describe coz u'll get that in the episode guyss so am trying to keep the suspense a bit)

back offscreen sana says i got opportunity to make him my slave and i've decided to make him so and he is being my slave. then reporter dont know what say to which Sanaya say Oh he is very habituated to this since he is a married in real life so it comes naturally to him, ashish says personal experience help a lot when reporter say he doesnt need training then. ashish continues with am doing very common thing which hubby usually do for their wife like very small small thing fulfilling her needs and all. N says in any case she does like cherkaniyaan in small small think(cherkaaniyaan ka matlab abhi dont puuch)

Sanaya says i make him bring pillow water kabhi ye kabhi voh so she's just making sure she harasses him a little then she said he should be himself atleast to someone so luckily its paro Oh God after all these turmoil paro gone through she now gets happy Rudra, toh am happy then onscreen we have both on bed n rudra recollecting what all he's been doing since morning n Paro laugh.

off- sanaya says she knows self defence, please really i know she starts showing and all n reporter ask if she is doing right n ashish just nods his head in a type like very bemused and then sanaya says what does he know he just put on fake uniform and do uh uh uh n wander around, self defencve to maine kiya hai...
Reporter says ashish kuch bolo:

ashish say what to tell infront of her and sanaya laughter u know so she cracks on again and ashish says is there really any left to be said and sanaya still laufhing say ashish was just thinking areh where i got stuck why am standing and listening to her bakwas and as of now i'll give solo interviews and Ashish says never coz thats the fun when you have someone to do all the talkjing you just stand and laugh so am not going to give solos IVs. On serious notes ashish says she is very much capable of self defending herself she dont have to be taught anything coz bol bol ke bagaa dekhi saamne wale ko(that is by talking he'll make the opp run away) and they all laugh. Sanaya says aana aana hai pass aana hai ashish say doon kya on her part haha they laugh and then Ashish says since morning she's makjing me go here and there with a tired wala expression and sanaya said dont lie you got tired due to dancing haan u did no seva and ashish says ab out u dance ghar mein u dance to wife tunes and coming here you dance to Paro tune toh mein nah nachaniya bangaya hoon...

Finally reporter says but outside you are scaring people coz your competitors are even praising you and ashish says i dont know but if they are toh an glad thank you all very much and sanaya says areh this was diplomatic answer now hear my crazy answer and she say IN YOUR FACES GUYS and both laugh...

WU over Interview bhi overπŸ˜†

On a good Note our dear HIMU got us some nice pics both on her page and here it on pg 6 so check it out guys..

Actually for Pics our Mr. Badmash okay Joseph post is here so am sure he'll be getting on the pics guys:

SBB&SBS WU:

Caps/Pics Link:
Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oZTOR1acceM

Lol Sanaya , this girl is so crazy , gosh so adorable <3
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZTOR1acceM&list=UUkkNMVAtU3CBn0fV_qC6ZJQ Edited by mallee - 9 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
yes its new very new actually just uploaded 😊
Guinea thumbnail
She is crazy man ...totally crazy πŸ˜†
Self defense πŸ˜†
lavalina thumbnail
Extremity of craziness will fall weak in front of her lolll