BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello there guys,

Been a regular silent reader on this forum for quite long now. Just like you guys, im a YHM maniac too.

Been reading all the stories here and I must say, every writer on the forum is just awesome. How do u guys come up with so many stories yaa, it really is amazing!!

I came up with this one after a lot of brain racking. Its a little long! Hope you guys like it!

"Ishita, we have a party to attend. Be ready at 7, i'll pick you up.", Raman informed his wife over the phone. Before she could respond, the phone went dead. She silently put the phone down and sighed.

Raman was having a bad day at work. He had a very important deal to crack but the presentation just wasnt taking shape. Just then, he got a call from Mr. Mehra, the director of the company he was eager to enter into a deal with. Mr. Mehra and thrown a party and Raman was invited along with his family. Not wanting to upset Mr.Mehra, Raman agreed to go.
The Bhallas along with Simmi were away for a few days as they had a wedding to attend in Amritsar. Neelu had taken leave too. Little Ruhi had her vacations and she wanted to go with her dadi dada to Amritsar. So it was just Raman and Ishita at home.

Ishita reached home early from the clinic. She was feeling dizzy and had a bad headache too. She came home and not bothering to eat anything, just decided to rest for sometime. She wanted to be okay by evening so that she could go with Raman. But, tiredness took over and she didnt realise when she slept off.

It was a little over 7 when Raman was at the lobby. After a few calls and no replies, he decided to go home and check. He opened the door and looked around. The house was dark. No lights and no sign of Ishita. "Kaha gayi Madrasan? Lagta hai ayi nahi ghar. Bola tha usko ki tayar ho jaye 7 baje tak. Abhi der ho jayegi. I cant afford to upset Mr. Mehta.", Raman said as he dialled her number again. He saw a ray of light coming from their room and as he entered, he saw Ishita half sitting, half lying on the bed. She looked asleep.

He went to her and called out to her, "Ishita, are utho kumbhkaran ki maa. Ye koi sone ka time hai?" Ishita slowly opened her eyes and saw Raman standing besides her. She turned to look at the watch and realised that it was almost half past seven.

"Ready ho jao. Party k liye der ho rahi hai.", Raman told her. "Raman, aap jakar aaiye na party. Mera mann nahi hai.", Ishita said. She was still unwell. "Accha ji, ab mere business related party hai toh mann nahi hai. Iski jagah koi tumhara Tamil Association ki party hoti toh fat se tayar ho jati baalon me gajra lagake.", Raman said in a harsh tone. "Nahi Raman, its not like that.", Ishita tried to explain, but he was in no mood to listen. Not wanting to argue any further, Ishita dressed up and they left for the venue.

All through the party, Raman was busy in his colleagues and associates. "Mr. Bhalla, where is your wife?", a colleague asked. Raman looked around and not finding Ishita besides him, he scanmed the entire room. She was sitting at a table in the farthest corner of the room with a glass of coke. He went upto her and sat down on the chair besides hers. " Khana nahi khana? Sirk coke piyogi?", he asked. "Nahi, bhook nahi hai. Aap kha lijiye.", she said, looking a little lost. "Okay", he said and went to have dinner.

Back home, Raman went to change. By the time he came out, Ishita was already sleeping on the couch. "Ajeeb ladki hai. Kapde bhi nahi badle. Aaj itni kya neend aa rahi hai isko? Waise toh non stop lecture deti hai, par aaj chup bhi thi kaafi.", he thought to himself as he settled down on the bed. He turned on the AC and slept off.

It was Sunday the next day. Raman woke up to see Ishita still sleeping. He decided not to disturb her as he knew it was the only day she could get rest. And since Ruhi wasnt at home too, she could afford the extra sleep. Raman freshened up and made breakfast for himself.

His phhone rang and it was Ruhi on the other end. "Hello papa, kaise ho?", she asked. "Ruhi beta,  mai bilkul theek hu. Ap batao. Shadi enjoy kiya?", he replied. " Haan papa, boht. Papa, Ishima kahan hai? Wo apna phone nahi utha rahi.", Ruhi complained. "Beta Ishima toh soyi hui hai.", he said.

"Haw papa, 12 baj gaye hai. Ishima kabhi itni der tak nahi soti. Wo theek toh hai na?", Ruhi asked concerned. It was then that Raman realised the time. Ishita had never slept so late. She would always be up and around before anyone else. "Haan beta, wo theek hai. Kal hum ek party me gaye na, toh der ho gayi sone me. Isiliye. Aap enjoy karo ok.", Raman explained to her. "Ok papa. Bye. Love you.", Ruhi said before disconnecting the phone.

Raman rushed to the room to check on Ishita. She was still sleeping on the couch. He went ahead and touched her forehead  and realised that she was running a high temperature. He immediately lifted her and put her on the bed, covering her with the duvet. "Pagal ladki. Aise toh kitne baatein karti hai. Bimaar hai toh bol nahi sakti thi kya", Ramam murmerred as he dialled the doctors number. "Hello, Dr Shah, its Raman Bhalla here. Theres an emergency actually. Could you come home now?... Okay, thanks doctor.", Raman said as he sat next to Ishita on  the bed.

He kept running his hand through her forehead and hair. "Ishu, utho yaar. Tum aise chup acchi nahi lagti. Utho please. Tum mujhe lecture dete hue hi thik ho. Mai complain bhi nahi karunga.", Raman kept trying to wake her up.

The doctor arrived and got done with his checkup. "Whats wrong doctor? Is she okay? She hasnt been conscious since last night.", Raman voiced his concern. "Mr.Bhalla, looks like a case of viral. I guess she hasnt eaten anything since last night and stress could be a cause. Im giving her an injection for the fever. She should be conscious in a few hours. If that dosent happen, we might have to get her hospitalised.", the doctor explained. "Keep a check on the temperature for me Mr.Bhalla, and keep me informed." Raman nodded. As the needle pierced Ishitas skin, Raman winced.

Raman spent the entire day sitting with Ishita and keeping a check on her temperature. Not one minute went by when he wasnt with her. He kept cold water strips on her forehead to bring down the fever. He did everything possible to get her back to consciousness. He kept taking to her, about Adi, about Ruhi, his feelings towards her, everything. He just opened up to a sleeping Ishita. In the process, somewhere, he put her head on his lap.

Late in the evening, Ishita slowly opened her eyes. She found herself sleeping on his lap and he was sleeping with his head on the bedrest. His hand was on her forehead and his cheeks, tear stained. Her little movements woke Raman and he looked at her. Losing himself into her eyes, they kept looking at each other for sometime.

The clock struck seven and the chime got them back from their trance. "Raman, kya time hua hai? And mai bed par kaise aayi? I was sleeping on the couch na?", she asked sitting up on the bed. "Oye sleeping beauty, sham ke 7 baj chuke hai. Kaise kumbhkaran jaise soti ho yaar. Hila hila ke thak gaya mai. Tbyet thik nahi lag raha that oh bol nahi sakti thi kya kal? Itna mahaan ban ne ka kya shoak chada tha?", he asked irritated.

"Arre, aap hi chilla rahe the na. and mujhe aap se ladna nahi tha. Chodiye wo sab. Pehle ye bataiye aapne khana khaya?", she asked concerned. "Haan. Tumhe lagta hai mai tumhare liye bhooka rahunga?", he lied.

"accha? Kya khaya batana zara.", she asked. Raman was at a loss of words. "Wo.. wo maine..", he tried to come up with something. "Rehne dijiye. Mujhe bhook lagi hai. Mai kuch bana deti hu.", she said. She got up from the bed ans as she walked up to the door, she felt dizzy again. Raman, who was walking right after her, held her in his arms. Looking at her condition, he straight away picked her in his arms and walked out to the living room. "Raman, chodiye mujhe. Let me down", she struggled in his arms. "Shhh.. chup karo.. itna hilogi toh chod dunga.", he smirked.

He made her sit on the couch. "Ab chup chap baithi raho aur mujhe batao rasam kaise banate hai. Mujhe rasam peena hai.", he said. "Chee rasam.. mujhe nahi khana. Mujhe paranthe chaiye.", she argued. She knew very well that Raman was starving since morning and he wasn't any fond of rasam. He was making it just for her, knowing well that rasam worked just fine when you have cold. But, she was no less. She knew his love for paranthas.

After a little argument, they decided to make both. As Raman set the food on the dining table, Ishita kept observing him. "Oye Jhansi ki Rani, aise kya ghur rahi ho jaise mujhe kha jaogi? Khana tayar hai.", he said. Ishita took paranthas on the plate while Raman filled a bowl with rasam. He sat with the bowl in his hand making a face. Ishita observed this and smiled to herself. "Wo, aap paranthe kha lijiye. Mujhe rasam hi chaiye. Itne heavy paranthe khaungi toh aur bimaar pad jaungi.", she tried to reason.

They both were having their dinner silently when Raman asked her, "Sach bolo. Tum ne paranthe mere liye banvaye haina?". She chose not to respong and kept eating. He could, however, see the blush on her face.

Later in the night, Ishita was sleeping on the bed, after a lot of insistence. Raman went to check on her, when he saw a strand of hair on her face. Moving it aside, he lovingly caressed her cheeks. "Pata hai Ishita, mai jise bhi chahta hu, mujhse door ho jata hai. Pehle Shagun mujhe chod kar chali gayi, Adi bhi gaya ab Simmi bhi mujhse door ho gayi hai. Mai kya itna bura hu ishu? Kya itna kharaab hu ke koi mere sath nahi rehna chahta? Maine toh Ruhi ko bhi almost kho diya tha. Tum ne aake mujhe meri Ruhi ko lautaya hai Ishita. Tumse pehle I was just a mean, rude CEO. Tum ne aakar insaan banaya mujhe. Dobara pyar karna sikhaya, dobara jeena sikhaya. I love you Ishita. But mai kabhi ye tumse kahunga nahi. I cant lose you. Mai seh nahi paunga.", he said as tears filled down his cheeks. Ishita who was still awake, heard everything he had to say. Try as much, she couldnt control the teras that escaped her closed eyes. "Ishita, you are awake? This is not done. How can you do this?", he said as she opened her eyes. "Tum samajhti kya ho apne aap ko? Koi mahaan nahi ho tum samjhi na.", he tried to hide his tears behind his fake anger.

He got up to walk out of the room when she held on to his hand. He stood still, not bothering to turn. She stood up and went in front of him. Looking into her eyes, all she could see was love for her. Not wasting a second, she went ahead to hug him. "Raman, aap ko kyu lagta hai mai aap ko chod ke chali jaungi? Im not gonna leave you ever. Humesha, aisehi aapke paas rahungi, aapke sath. I promise, we will be together, Forever.", she said looking up. "Promise Ishita?", he asked cupping her face. "Ruhi promise, Raman! And by the way, Jhansi ki rani is in love with her Ravan Kumar too.", she said and winked.

And with that, they entered their perfect definition of Forever.

Do leave your reviews.. Looking forward to reading your thoughts about the OS!
Edited by RaYaKapoor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
WOW... JUST WOW...

its such a different premise, Raman taking care of Ishita. Most of the OS was so sweet, gentle and cute. and then BAM, he talks about his insecurities. It became so deep.

Very good range of emotions in the story. I loved EACH line of it. Please do write more. You have a gift!
agneeputra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
p p p perfect ji its great just now entered the forum and grt to see ur writing here tooo
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey aap bhi aagayi yaha pe...aaj kal BALH mei RAYA❤️ ke scenes nahi milthe mai bhi ye serial dekh rahi hu...accha hai nok jhok...
and aapki update tho bahuth acchi hai❤️
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woww!!! reallyyy amazinggg!!! lovedd it to the core!!! keepp writing!!  u write awesum like others!! i appreciate ur talent! go ahead and pls keep making stories on ISHRA.. would love to read!! and plsss PM me whn u update the enxt part!! thankuuu 
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome story...Raman taking care of Ishita was so sweet! loved it
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

WOW... JUST WOW...

its such a different premise, Raman taking care of Ishita. Most of the OS was so sweet, gentle and cute. and then BAM, he talks about his insecurities. It became so deep.

Very good range of emotions in the story. I loved EACH line of it. Please do write more. You have a gift!

Hello,

Thanks a lot!!
The review does matter a lot!

you are an amazing writer yourself. Read every story of yours and getting such comments from you really feels good!

Thanks for the time and effort you put in. I'll definitely try and write more!!
yhmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awn that was super duper cute
I loved it
The caring raman was so awnn
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The way Raman took care of Ishita when she was unconscious and poured out all his feelings to her was beautiful. I loved the confession in the end, it was so heartfelt coming from Raman, They definitely got their happily ever after now.
happenstance thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This was lovely! Really enjoyed reading it. Liked how Raman was quick to hide behind his 'anger' when he thought she might act of pity and not love.

Hope this is the first of many more OS's from you 😛