Samir out; Parvin Dabas opposite Sonali Bendre in Ektas show

nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Samir out; Parvin Dabas opposite Sonali Bendre in Ekta's show

We had earlier reported that actor Samir Soni has been finalised to play the male lead opposite Sonali Bendre in Ekta Kapoor's next show titled Bade Dhokhe Hai Is Raah Mein Pyaar Ke.

However, the latest development is that actor Parvin Dabas will romance Sonali in the show. Apparently, Samir, who is turning director with actor-producer Sanjay Suri for a thriller, will get busy with its shoot during the last quarter of this year. Samir had earlier featured in Ekta's Parichay " Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka. Says a source associated with the show, "Samir hadn't signed on the dotted line, but the deal was as good as finalised. However, he is going to be busy with his directorial debut and hence, won't be able to allot dates to the show. We have now finalised Parvin. The show, which has a political backdrop, will mark Sonali's acting debut on TV."

READ: Samir Soni opposite Sonali Bendre on Life OK

Parvin, who had made an appearance in popular sitcom Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, said, "I had a great time working with Balaji on Ragini Mms-2 and only Ekta could have thought of me as the loud director, Rocks. She is one of my oldest friends in Mumbai and the great thing is we've always managed to keep our friendship and professional relationship separate. I always look forward to working with Balaji as they are an amazing team. I've just finished shooting a romantic comedy Jab Tum Kaho and I'm shooting a new film, Checkkmate, for a couple of weeks in July in New York and another film in September in Delhi. I'm also working towards my next directorial venture. As far as the serial goes, I cannot say anything at this time."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuut thumbnail
confusion clear  Edited by nuut - 9 years ago
saloni12 thumbnail
not a good news i say...not a gud decision i say...film with suri s nt worthy to reject a gud show...anywy gud luck to samir..though i ws waiting for this show only for him...
paradigm thumbnail
Bad decision. There's a high chance that the movie wont do well.
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

A very good excellent decision by SamirπŸ˜ƒ. Way to go Samir!πŸ‘

He knows his priority very well. Act or direct. ? Wise choice.! I am sure he would excel in his directional debut and I wish him all the best of luck and success.

He has to start sometime, sooner or later and is the right time.

Happy for you Samir!

nuut thumbnail
I have a different perspective to this all together  because let us give him some time to express his creativity ,this is important also because Tv is only mindless game where stupid Trp decides the story and creativity has hardly any role to play.

Also to be frank sonali though is a great actress and looks beautiful  however film actress have never been successful on Tv so even that show was not a guaranteeTo be hit and was women centric  ekta kapoor show.

So to me its kind of a decent decision to focus on his film which he is producing ,directing and writing if not commercial success I wish it is tasteful and appreciated by critics .
Edited by nuut - 9 years ago
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well... i am quite surprised to see mixed reactions here... Was not expected πŸ˜†

Now, i want to lie n say that even m happy with the decision, but i can't say that at the moment, Sorry SS... As you know... i have always wanted you to do this show, also not liking to disagree with the decision taken but can't help it... Sure u ll do a fanstantic job behind the camera, but we do deserve to see a lot of u on the camera yet... It's disappointing on fans part, we love u as an actor the most...

Nevertheless... Its your wish is what matters d most at the end... aap khush ho, toh der saver, humko toh kush hona hi hain... No other choice πŸ˜†
nuut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

Well... i am quite surprised to see mixed reactions here... Was not expected πŸ˜†

Now, i want to lie n say that even m happy with the decision, but i can't say that at the moment, Sorry SS... As you know... i have always wanted you to do this show, also not liking to disagree with the decision taken but can't help it... Sure u ll do a fanstantic job behind the camera, but we do deserve to see a lot of u on the camera yet... It's disappointing on fans part, we love u as an actor the most...

Nevertheless... Its your wish is what matters d most at the end... aap khush ho, toh der saver, humko toh kush hona hi hain... No other choice πŸ˜†

how  sweet your last para reflect your love and respect for sameer unconditionally 
AppreciatedπŸ‘
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuut

how  sweet your last para reflect your love and respect for sameer unconditionally 
AppreciatedπŸ‘

Wow finally got something that made me smile today 😊 thanks a ton Nuut πŸ˜ƒ
nuut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajash

Wow finally got something that made me smile today 😊 thanks a ton Nuut πŸ˜ƒ

come to AT we will discuss more about this and lets get finnished off with this AT 
Because aaj kuch tufani kar te hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†