OS .... The solitary reaper

bhaironnath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
           A match made in heaven...those were the words on everyone' s lips as they walked into  the hall and genially mingled with all around. The love between them was obvious . It shone like a beacon casting its glow for miles ahead, lighting up their paths. She looked on happily as he proudly introduced her to all and sundry. He gazed admiringly at this simple beauty who had entered his life and given it a new meaning...had given him a reason to live. They made love with their gazes. There was no need for them to touch. They felt it in the air, their need for each other and each responded in a way that only true lovers of both body and soul could do. Even her enemies today could not have denied that she had found her soulmate. They were the perfect couple.
          Hidden behind the curtains, in the darkness stood a brooding man. His envious gaze fell on her . His heart hardened as he saw the looks they exchanged. He hated the way the man traced patterns on her back and slid his hands  round her waist to her navel when he thought no one was looking their way. He cried silently when he saw her happily chiding him for doing  the same, yet her eyes spoke a different language of pleasure. He  was well versed in love , having experienced that wonderful emotion once before. But, fool that he was, he had thrown it away. He had been cheated in the name of friendship by a conniving s**t. He shirked his thoughts of her and went back to admire his love. Her beauty, her love, her trust, her smile...everything that she had now placed in that man's hands could have been his. But he had thrown it all away

. With his shoulders slumping, unable to carry the weight of his pain, Raghav Singhania took one last look at the woman of his dreams...kalpana ,as she gracefully danced with the man in her life...a better man, Raghav finally conceded...a man who was vainly flaunting the love of his life, in a way that only a person secure in its cocoon would do.
Raghav walked into the inviting arms of darkness...for that was all that was left of his life

This OS was written after yesterday's episode. I was angry to see that Raghav quite happily allowed Poo to flaunt him as her own , causing Kalpi pain ,yet again. So wanted him at the receiving end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome! 
Continue soon!
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
first I thought its about RagNa...and imagined RagNa...the way you described the couple... but wen I read further... then realised oh its kalpi with someone else and rags watching them from far...
😭 😭 😭
phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesterday episode pissed me off...😑
spineless raghav🀒 obeying as a kid to CLEVER pookhi..🀒
we viewers know how much pain kalpi had withstand after seeing both of them like that...😭😭
i wish raghav has to face same situation.😑..
in the end i want RAGNAπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭
want ragna togther...
ragnaishra123 thumbnail
Amazing os dear...loved the way u potrayed raghavs inner turmoil on seeing his love wid sumone else...dat too happy...Wud love to read more if u ll continue...
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome! so who is the guy Kalpi has moved on with
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is something I so wish to see.  I want rags to feel how kalpi feels when she sees him with cloney.  this is y I wanted new entry.