Raghav Sirf mera hai, sirf mera OS

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey my lovely friends๐Ÿ˜Š, Here I'm with another post.

This is the first time I'm trying an OS, hope you all like it. Please leave your comments and hit like if you like my post. Thanks in advance.๐Ÿ˜Š

As we all have gone through so many baashan in EMA๐Ÿคข ( kamala maa's illogical(oh sorry mahan) baashan, Gowri's badle ka baashan, vittal ka gusse wala baashan, paakhi ka self centered baashan and last dadi also gave us Baashan about people) . Most of us are frustrated with all these baashan.๐Ÿ˜ก But please bear with me, I'm giving you guys one more baashan OS, hope my post, will not frustrate you๐Ÿ˜ณ.

This is after accident scene, where Pa-khi gets to know about Raghav and Kalpi's secret marriage. Pa-khi is shocked with this revelation.

Now Raghav is shifted to ICU.

Pa-khi is shattered, to know the truth of Ragna's marrriage. Her eyes are filled with tears. She is sitting on a chair in the waiting room. She is all alone thinking about the furtue of this condition. Just then Kamala comes in and place her hand on Pa-khi shoulder, Pa-khi looks around and see kamala. Kamala is shocked to see Pa-khi depressed and thinks Pa-khi might be sad for Raghav's condition.

Kamala tries to consoles Pa-khi "Don't worry pa-khi, everything will be fine. Raghav will get well soon. Bappa will take care of him"
Pa-khi stands up and turns to face kamala. She gives kamala a cold look and says "What will be fine Kamala maa ?"
Kamala is confused with pa-khi's behavior and ask "What happened pa-khi, why are you so depressed beta?"
Pa-khi replies " You are asking me what happened? You tell me. What is this all about, Raghav and Kalpi. Is it true that raghav and  kalpi are married. Is it true that, you know the truth? answer me kamala ma, answer me"
Just then Kalpi enters the room. Both kalpi and Kamala are  dumbstruck to know that pa-khi knows the truth of Raghav and Kalpi's secret marriage.
Pa-khi holds kamala's shoulders and give her a shake and says " Why are you silent? That means what ever I heard is true? You know the truth of their marriage "
All three of them stare at each other silently for a while. Then Pa-khi breaks the silence and asks kamala " Why did you do this to me, kamala maa? why did you hide the truth? answer me kamala maa answer me "
Kamala is hurt by pa-khi's questions and her eyes are filled with tears. She wipes her tears and tries to console pa-khi by saying " No beta, What ever you are thinking is not the same, what happened. Let me explain you"
Pa-khi in no mood to listen to what kamala wants to say.  She shouts at Kamala " Enough Kamala maa, I have trusted you a lot. I have always thought you are my mother. I never heard to Neetu also. But at last you proved, blood relation is blood relation. You have cheated me kamala ma. I can't forgive you for this".
Kamala is dumbstruck and sad with pa-khi's behaviour. Even Kalpi is disheartened with Pa-khi's cold behavior towards her mother but she softly tries to pacify pa-khi " No pa-khi, aai is not wrong, don't misunderstand her. Listen to me once. Let me explain you"
Pa-khi is still in no mood to listen to anyone, so she rudely relpies "What? What you want to explain me? Huh. I don't want to trust you anymore. I don't want to listen anything. Do me a favor. Just leave, Just leave this place. right now"
Now kalpi is annoyed with pa-khi's rude behavior, but she tries her best not to loose her calm and replies softly "No pa-khi, I can't leave leave this place. I can't leave Raghav in this condition. He is in ICU. He might need me. Sorry I can't leave"
This increases rage of pa-khi and she rudely yells at kalpi "Raghav is my husband, I'm here to see his requirements, I can fulfill all his needs"
Kalpi tries to respond , but kamala interrupts her and says "Kalpi, lets leave, lets go home. now"
And then Kamala holds kalpi's hand and drags her towards the door. But kalpi abruptly stops. she frees her hand from kamala. Kalpi nods her head and says " No aai, I can't leave, I can't leave raghav , I can't leave my husband in this condition "
Kalpi is not ready to leave her husband in this condition and go home. Kamala is shocked to see kalpi stand like a stone and shouts at Kalpi " Enough kalpi Enough, Don't behave like a kid. lets leave now and that's final"

Kalpi replies " No aai, not today. I have respected all your decisions till now. But today My husband needs me. I can't leave him. Tell me if baba is in this condition, will you leave him and go home?"

Then Kamala shouts " Enough kalpi, stop calling raghav your husband. He is pa-khi's husband, Pa-khi is there to take care of him. He's not your husband. Raghav sirf pa-khi ka hai"

This statement break kalpi's paitence and she harshly replies to Kamala " Raghav sirf mera hai, sirf mera. Raghav mere pati hai aur main uski patni"๐Ÿ˜Š

Kamala coldy startes at kalpi and says loudly "Enough, How many times should I say you, Raghav is not your husband, Raghav only belongs to pakhi"

Now kalpi is annoyed with kamala's cold behaviour, and replies loudly "Raghav belongs to pa-khi?? For god sake, Raghav is not an item like pen, he is a human being. who are you to decide who deserves raghav, when god decided him to be mine? Raghav never accepted pa-khi as his wife, but Raghav accepted me as his wife in front of bappa. I accepted him as my husband. You have witnessed everything, then why you deny it now. Why are you not accepting the truth? Just to not hurt your beloved pa-khi. You never gave me, my share of love and happiness. I never complained. You always shared everthing, which rightfully belong to, with Pa-khi. I never complained. But today your asking me to leave the person, who loves me unconditionally. for whom? pa-khi ?  No I can't do this. I can't leave raghav, I can't leave him for anyone, not even you."

Then kalpi stares at pa-khi and continues "before asking me to leave raghav,  just ask your beloved daughter. did raghav fill her maang with sindoor? did he put magalsutra around her neck. No  he didn't." Now again looks at kamala and continue " He didn't fill her maang, but he filled my maang with sindoor in front of baapa."

Now kalpi eyes are filled with water. She is unable to understand her mother's partial behaviour and shouts " I know pa-khi was always your first priority, even now you are asking me to sacrifice for her.  You have even wiped off my sindoor on that day for pa-khi's happiness. and just see what happened now. My husband met an accident. Its all because of you my husband is in this condition"
kamala is heartbroken with this statement. All these while Vittal and pakiya were listening conversation silently outside the room. But when Kalpi blamed kamala for Raghav's condition, Vittal could not control his anger and enters the room. Vittal come in and shouts at kalpi " Enough kalpi enough, do you even realize what you are talking? She is your aai for God sake , you can't blame her like this"
Kalpi coldly replies " No baba, she's not my aai, she's only pa-khi aai "
Vittal slaps kalpi and says " Is this the manner, you speak with your aai. Say sorry to her"
Kalpi places her hand on cheek . tears roll down her eyes. but still she's stubborn standing in front of her baba refusing to accept her baba's behaviour. She stares directly into vittal's eyes and replies " No baba, aai has forced me to say so. She never supported me, when I needed her support. But aai is so lucky. She is so lucky to have husband like you, you always support her no matter what, no matter she's right or wrong. I too want to support my husband now." After a pause, she continues " On that day,
when aai was hurt, you were so tensed . I saw your concern for aai on that day. today my husband is injured, I also feel the same pain , which you felt for aai, when was injured. Why can't you see my pain? please tell me, how can I leave my husband in this condition.?"
Kalpi was expecting an answer from Vittal, but he was staring her silently. But after a waiting a while for vital reply, she started again " I understood baba, you will not support  me, you will not take my side, you will not understand my relation with raghav. My relation with raghav is as pure as your relation with aai . But for you, only aai comes first neither your daughter nor her happiness."
Vittal, kamala and pakya are dumbstruck with kalpi's statements for a while. later Pakiya breaks the silence " Kalpi, what are you saying. please behave, they are our parents "
Kalpi replies " No dada, aai is only pa-khi's mother. She never treated me, as her daughter. If she would have ever considered me,as her daughter, she will support me now. but for her, only pa-khi's happiness matters. She always choose pa-khi over me. and baba always chooses aai over me now"
Pakiya tries to console kalpi "Its not like that kalpu, try and understand" but before pakhiya could finish, kalpi interrupts him "Understand!!! Please for once you understand me dada. You always supported aai and baba, you are a good son. but for god sake, just once, support me. prove yourself as a good brother"
The Room was silent. Everyone in the room are shocked to see kalpi's like this. No one came forward to explain kalpi, nor she was any mood to listen. Everything what happened was beyond her tolerance level.
Finally she gave a cold stare to everyone, in the room and declared "Raghav is my husband and I'm his wife, 'Mrs Kalpana Raghav singhania' and no one can deny it"
Just then someone from places hand on kalpi's shoulder. Kapli turns around to see Gowri staring at her. everyone in the room also stare at gowri.
Gowri is shocked with kalpi's revelation and asks" What is this kalpi? what did you say just now?"
Kalpi replies " truth, the truth about me and Raghav"
Gowri in disbelief, utters loudly " No, It can't be true. Raghav can't marry  you. he promised me to take revenge on kapoors. he promised me, he will not divorce pa-khi at least for any year."
Everyone are shocked with this revelation. but she continues " How can he marry you, he said he will wait for an year to marry you. He can't cheat me like this. what will happen to my revenge now?"
kalpi disappointed with Gowri's words, coldly answers " Cheating!! Revenge!! only these words matter you, taai.? Not your son? Your are just behind this endless revenge, and you forgot all about your son, his happiness, our happiness. Is this revenge everything for you, you even forgot to ask about your son's condition."
Gowri after listening to kalpi feels sorry about her behavior.
But soon after a brief silence, same nurse enters the rooms. She comes near kalpi and says " Patient is still in ICU. His condition is stable now but he is still unconscious. He was calling some name repeatedly, what was that? oh 'kalpi'." after listening this, kalpi forgot her anger and her eyes were filled with satisfaction. Kalpi replies softly "Its me, my short name is kalpi".
Nurse" Oh ok, doctor wants to meet patient's wife. Please come with me" Kalpi thankfully says "ok. you please leave, I will follow you".
After nurse leaves, kalpi gives a taunting look to everyone ( she wants to taunt everyone ' look in this condition also Raghav only remembered me, that shows, how much he loves me' ) and leaves the rooms. Everyone in the room, were shattered with kalpi's behavior except Neetu, who was enjoying the whole drama and planning for her future plans to untie Raghav and kalpi.

After some time, kalpi is sitting beside raghav. Her eyes are filled with tears. She is sad to see him in this condition. Now she slowly moves her hand to hold raghav's hand and say " Raghav, it me, your kalpi. I'm with you, i will always be with you no matter what comes in my way, i'll face it, but will not leave you alone. i love you so much, please get well soon"
Just then tear drop falls from his eyes, assuring his lady love "Though I"m in no condition to reply you back, but I'm listening to you . I know, you are always with me. I love you too sweetheart"

Happy Ending of Ranga๐Ÿ˜‰

Sorry for lengthy post. Hope you guys like it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Actualy this baashan is my dream, to see kalpi give earfull to every character of EMA. Hope I get a similar baashan from kapli in the show. But as we all know, Kalpi will not given that much importance in the show. Everything they do, is just to make Kamala mahan... So written this OS just to vent out my frustration.

Hope my OS is not that bad and please forgive me for my grammatical mistakes. Please don't forget to leave your comments, your comments are valuable for me and will help me to improve my writing in future๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by swetha_ch01 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
unres

wow..may ur dream come true๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
i love ur writtings and asusual  its brilliant OS๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ kash aisa hota to it will be worth watching EMA
but cv's favourtism is more important than ema...so they make kamala bai mahaan
Edited by y.sravani - 9 years ago
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
khaas aisa hota...thn ill be very haappt for our RAGNA...haye...
roohini thumbnail
I really wish this hapn..but as we all ragna fan knows this is not posble in ema...huh...really nice os...
mishti058 thumbnail
Wonderful...emotionall...reached d heart directly...
I so want dis to happen in dis show...
I m irritated with kamla...cv's always to freeze kamla expression evn if it is ragna scene...n every time she comes inbetween them...
She has bcom kalpu's mouth piece by herself...while pakhi is quetioning kalpi y shud kamla ans...
If kalpi give a earful to kamla...then she cn give d same tall...so i want dis too happen as it is evn my dream to see kalpi stand for her rights,happiness...but dis will nt happen nw..bcoz cv's then cnt continue with restuarant plan...n whose shw its dat cn expect some1 to gv speech to kamla?
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow unfortunately dream will only be dreams! We all know we will never get to see this!  CV's will never ever show Kalpi kamla faceoff!
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wish! Wish! Wish, for once the EMA C. Team will let Kalpi maintain her self respect and bash the whole lot of selfish goons, Mainly the slop Kamala! But will They! The Team has been literally 'burning' Kalpi over a Pyre!!!! Rachana P. has maintained her dignity by PURELY ON HER ACTING TALENTS, so far. KEEP IT UP RACHANA!!
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
superb ๐Ÿ‘ kash aisa hota lekhin aisa nahi hoga...sirf kamala hi kamala hoga aur uska bhasan tyag baki bacha kucha wo khi karegi...kalpi ke liye itna aacha scene wo PD kabhi nahi likhegi...hum jab b kuch jyda intension scene imagine karte hai tab CVs  tusss kar dete hai..

sayad aisa kuch ho.

Edited by .Indu. - 9 years ago
ashwinikailash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is good Swetha ...do want Kalpi to stand for her love against all odd ...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just loved this os.
even we all want kalpi to speak up for her... but alas...CVS love kamla...kalpi will be made to cry and sacrifice...:(