Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends thanks a lot for ur lovely comments .Here goes the next chapter.Enjoy reading...
                                         CHAPTER:2
Then everyone left the room leaving Devga alone.After few seconds Durga went towards Dev's bed and looked at him .
''How are u now Dev?''asked Durga with a small smile.
''I am ok Durga or should i say I am ok NITHIYA''said Dev with a sad smile and Durga stood there in shock.
Durga came out of her shock from shock after few seconds and looked at Dev who was giving a sad smile to her .
''Dev what are u taking about ?''asked Durga in a hesitant voice.
''Do u hate this much Nithiya that u r punishing me without revealing ur identity even now?''asked Dev with a sad voice as a single tear escaped his eyes.Durga immediately went near his bed and wiped his tears and hugged him tightly carefully not hurting his wound.Dev was first shocked by her sudden hug ,but within second he too hugged her back but still shocked by her action.
''I am sorry Dev for not trusting u enough .I am so sorry for what ever i did to u .I am sorry for everything Dev.''said Durga in between her sobs .Dev was more shocked hearing this and caressed her back .
''No Nithiya i am the one who must be saying sorry for not being there for u when u needed me the most''said Dev as few more tears leaked from his eyes.Hearing this Durga immediately broke the hug and stood up from the bed.
''No Dev .Nothing is ur mistake .Its my mistake that i doubted u and started hating u just coz of a single email.I should trusted u inspite of everything like u .Even after knowing u from childhood how could i doubt u with a single email Dev?I didn't even deserve ur friendship dev''said Durga and broke down into tears from guilt and pain.Dev was feeling really bad seeing her in this state.Then he slowly raised his hand and caught her hand and Durga looked at him with teary eyes .
''Nithiya first sit down and listen to me''said Dev and Durga immediately sat on the chair beside the bed.As Durga sat down on the chair Dev slowly wiped her tears .
''Nithiya first stop blaming urself .Even i would have done the same if i was in ur place.But Nithiya what email u r taking about?''asked Dev in a confused voice and durga explained him about the email .
''But i didn't receive any email like that then how can i replay to a email that i didn't received in the first place?''asked Dev in a confused voice.
''But Dev i receive that replay the very next day ''said Durga who was too confused as Dev.
''I am sure there is something  fishy Dev don't worry i will find out soon''said Durga .
''Nithiya please tell me what happen with payal .I know shaurya very well .And i know u both too.Please Nithiya tell me everything''asked Dev .
''Dev i will tell u everything ,but u must rest now.We will talk about this later''said Durga not want to stress him.
''No Nithiya please i can't rest untill i know the truth .so please tell me everything''said Dev with a stern voice.Knowing Dev will not rest till he know the truth Durga final told everything  from the rape till how she became Durga and how she started to revenge everyone and how she came to know he was innocent and how shaurya trying to kill him.As Durga finished telling him everything both of them are in tears .But Dev was boiling in anger hearing all this.
''I am not going to leave that bast**d anymore .He will pay for whatever he did''said Dev in anger and Durga immediately kept her hand on his shoulder.
''Dev please calm down.U should not stress urself now.''said Durga trying to calm him down.Dev calmed down after few seconds and looked at Durga .
''But how nithiya ?How can i calm down after knowing what he did with u all?''asked Dev with a pained expression.
''Dev i know u r anger now.But we must act with proper plan .u know what shaurya is capable of.First we must collect evidence Dev .untill then we must be calm.please understand Dev''said Durga .Dev too understood that she was right and nodded his head.
''Ok.But Nithiya please take me to payal.I want to see her Nithiya''said Dev with a pleading look.
''Ofcourse i will take u too her.But first u must recover soon.Then i will take u to her''said Durga giving him a smile.
''Thanks Nithiya''said Dev with a smile.
''Its ok Dev.But first tell me how did u know i am nithiya?''asked Durga with a curious voice.Dev smiled at his friends curiousness then he started to tell how he came to know about her.

FLASHBACK :THE SAME EVENING.
Dev who wanted to discuss something about the cancer project with Dayal after leaving Sonali's house and thought to visit him in his house as he was near their house.Dev reached their house and the maid who was in hurry to go somewhere asked him to meet them in Durga's room .As Dev reached Durga;s room he heard some voices behind the book shelf and was shocked to find a scret room and the conversation he heard between Dayal and Durga.
''I am really happy today baba .Finally shaurya's hater for dev is increasing day by day as i planned''said Durga with a smile.
''But beta are u really happy with this?Don't u feel a single bit hurt for hurting Dev as he was ur best friend''asked Dayal who can see the hurt behind her smile.
''Its hurts baba.But i can't forgive him for what he did with us.I thought he was different from other Goenkas's and he will stand for justice.But he broke all my trust baba.I may thought 1000 times before hurting his even a bit when i was Nithiya but now I am not Nithiya Baba .I am Durga who got a new life from the death of Nithiya.This Durga will surely punish the bad even i he was my old friend''said Durga wiping her tears.
But Dev who listened to all this was broken and tears rolled down his cheeks. He can't believe what he is hearing now.Dev felt like he was dreaming  for few seconds.He can't believe that Durga is his Nithiya who he was searching  for the last 3 months.Dev wanted to take his Nithiya in his arms the next moment and never let her go.But the hater he felt in her voice broke his heart into pieces.He never thought the girl who she loves like hell will hate him to her core.Dev slowly walked out of the house and left to the office not able to feel her hater anymore.
********************End of  Flashback*******************
As Dev finsihed telling everything Durga can see how much he was feeling guilty and pain and she cursed herself for giving him pain like this .
''I know Nithiya i must be there for u when u needed me the most.But believe me Nitiya i tried my best to come back to India ,but there was a big problem in my visa and  Chotti papa convinced mom to stay in U.S.A till i finish my studies as it was my papa's dream.I really don't have any idea u all have gone through this much .When i tried to contact u was gone.I am so sorry Nithiya .''said Dev with a guilty tone.Durga kept her hand on his on the next moment and gave him a soft smile.
''Dev i know everything and please stop blaming urself.I believe u Dev.I made a mistake once by doubting u and as a result i nearly lost u today ,but i will not do that mistake again Dev''said Durga .Dev too smiled at her .
''But Nithiya how u everything?''asked Dev with a confused look.Then durga explained about the video and how Akash is helping her .Dev was really amused by her James Bond version.
''Wow Nithiya i never know there was a James bond inside my friend.But not bad ya really i must appreciate ur and Akash acting.''said Dev with a smile teasing to Durga.
''Dev please don't start ur teasing now and sleep.''said Durga with a smile .But Dev who suddenly remembered his love confession to Guatham and sonali and his smile faded .
''Durga u said u saw the whole video right ?Untill when it was recorded?''asked Dev .Durga was first confused by his question then she understood why he was asking this and thought of teasing him a little .
''Why are u asking this Dev ?''asked Durga controlling her smile.
''Nithiya stop asking me question and please answer mine first''said Dev with a little irritated face.Durga was trying to control her smile seeing his cute irritation.
''Ok baba i will tell now.Hmmm i started watching from u scolding sonali for taking bad about us and till u left the house''said Durga with a smile.Dev was now getting tensed and don't know what to ask her.
''Nithiya are u sure u have seen our full coversation?''asked Dev with a tensed voice .Durga was having a hard time controlling her laughter.
''Arrey haan Dev.But why are looking so tensed about this? .''asked Durga with a smile .
''Nothing Nithiya .I feeling sleepy .Good night ''said Dev and closed his eyes and the next moment Durga bursted out laughing.Dev immediately opened his eyes and looked her with confusion.
''why are u lauging now?''asked Dev with an irritated face.Durga finally controlled her laughter and wiped her tears .
''Dev u r so stupid man.U can confess ur love for me to guatham and sonali but not to me ?''asked Durga with a smile shocking Dev.
''Nithiya''said Dev with a soft voice and looked at her with an intense look.
''I love u too Dev''said durga with a smile and cupped his face.''Yes Dev i love u too.I never know why ur betrayal hurted me soo much .Though its coz of u r my best friend  and felt more than hurt .I always missed u after u left to U.S Dev .I felt some void in my heart till today knowing u didn't betray me .I never felt so complete till now Dev after what happened with my family.Today when i saw u in that state covered by ur own blood,i felt like i have no reason to live anymore dev.I love u Dev and i want to spend my entire life with u .''said Durga with a smile and with tears in her eyes.But this time these tears are coz of happiness and not sarrow.On the other hand Dev was shocked would be an understatement hearing her words.He always thought he must try hard to make her accept his love once he proposed ,but here she was sitting with a smile after expression her love for him.Dev felt it was all a dream .A dream from which he never wanted to wake up .
''Nithiya please tell me once again u love me '' said Dev with moist eyes.Durga smiled at him and cupped his face .
''I love u .I love u.I love u my buddu Dev''said Durga with a glowing smile .Dev too smiled on hearing this and pulled her into his arms and hugged her closer.
''I love u too Nithiya .I love u too''said Dev with a smile and Durga too hugged him back and both of them stayed in each others arms feeling loved and secured after so long.
IN GOENKA'S HOUSE:
''THUD'' the slap sound ecohed in every corner of shaurya's room as sakshi stood before him boiling in anger.shauray stood there in shock as it was first time his mom slapped him.
''Mom''said shaurya in shock looking sakshi.
''Not one more word shaurya .Not one more word.pack ur clothes immediately u r leaving to France tomorrow evening''said sakshi in a stren voice.
''But mom what have i done ?''asked shaurya with a shocked tone.
''What have u done?u r asking me what u have done?Don't u know what have done shaurya.ok if u forget let me tell u something .Dev was saved by Durga from ur so called planned murder ''asked sakshi with same anger.Hearong this shaurya was hell shocked .
''Mom i really don't know what are u taking about ''said shaurya .
''Shaurya please i know u very well .If something happened to Dev u know what will be result of it.U fool if police get a small hint about u even we can't save u this time.So stop this drama and pack ur bags and u r leaving tomorrow evening shaurya and no more arguments''said sakshi and left the room leaving a fuming shaurya .
''Dev u will pay for this slap.U may escaped this time but next time none can save u from me''said shaurya in anger .
BACK IN THE HOSPITAL:
Devga who was lost in their hug was bought back by a sound from the door.
''Ahmm Ahmm''said Dayal to get the attention of the love birds who was standing with a smiling Akash.Hearing the sounds Devga immediately broke the hug and looked at them with a shy smile lowering their eyes.
''I think we made our entry in a wrong time beta?''asked Dayal with a smile looking Durga and then Dev who was blushing.
''Baba please''said Durga with a cute pout and Dayal smiled at his daughter.
''Ok beta no teasing .Here take this dress and change ''said Dayal giving her a bag which contained a new set of clothes.Durga took it and ran towards washroom to change it while Dayal and Akash smiled seeing Durga blushing for the first time.
''So beta how are u feeling now?''asked Dayal with a smile.
''I am fine uncle .''replied Dev with a smile.
''Of course u will be fine .After all Durga is giving powerful medicines than mine ''said Dayal with a teasing smile while Akash was smiling.Hearing this Dev started to blush more and gave him a smile.
''Uncle nothing is like that''said Dev with a smile.
''Come on beta i can see everything clearly.But i am really happy for u both .I am sure only u can become perfect husband for Durga''said Dayal with a smile.Hearing this Dev felt really happy .
''Thank u so much uncle .I promise i will never allow anyone to hurt her any more''said Dev with a smile.
''I believe u beta''said Dayal and just then they saw durga coming out of washroom.
''Ok beta i will go and check others .u Dev take rest please don't stress urself and Durga Akash want to discuss something with u both.I will leave now''said Dayal and left the room with a smile.Once Dayal left Akash and durga settled on the couch near Dev's bed .
''Akash thank u so much for helping me to save Dev.I could have never forgiven me if some thing happened to him''said Durga with a thankfull look to Akash .
''Its ok Durga its my duty .And moreover even we all made a big mistake by misunderstanding Dev''said Akash looking  Dev with a smile.Dev too smiled back at him .
''No Akash i must really thank u for saving my life.''said Dev .
''Its ok Dev ''said Akash with a smile and looked at Durga.
''But Durga we must not allow to stay in Goenka's house anymore ,its not safe''said Akash with a concern look.
''U r right Akash i will not allow Dev to stay there anymore.I will think about something  for this''said Durga and looked at Dev.
''Durga actually i came here to tell u something important .Sakshi planned to send shaurya to France for some weeks .He is leaving to France tomorrow evening''said Akash and Durga's blood started to boil hearing Shaurya's name.
''No Akash he must no go out of this country at anycost.''said Durga in anger.
''No Nithiya let him go''said Dev looking Durga .
''But Dev how can i let him go even after whatever he did with u?''asked Durga .
''Believe me Nitiya we can't do anything as i didn't anyone their faces who attacked me and moreover if we do something to stop him they may get suspicious .so let they do however they want ,anyhow he will be back in few weeks right?''asked Dev.
''Durga i think Dev was right.We can't do anything without any evidence.so lets them do whatever they want.Even we can get time to get some information about the attack too''said Akash .Hearing both of their suggestion Durga too agreed with them and calmed down .
''Akash i think u must leave now ,its alreday late.U must rest too''said Durga with a smile to Akash.
''Ok Durga i will meet u guys later.Good night Durga .Good night Dev''said Akash with a smile.
''Good night Akash''said both Devga and Akash left the room .once Akash left the room .Once Akash left the room Durga turned towards Dev .
''And now close ur eyes and go to sleep Dev Goenka .''said Durga with a stern voice.
''Ok madam ''said Dev and Durga covered him with a blanket and switched off the lights and she too laid in the couch and both of them drifted into a peaceful sleep after many years .
NEXT MORNING:
As the morning rays hit his face Dev slowly opened his eyes and looked around to find it empty.He started to wonder where his Nithiya was .Just then Durga entered the room with fresh flowers and smiled seeing him awake.
''Good Morning Dev''said Durga keeping the flowers in the vase .
''Good Morning ''said Dev and tried to sit on the bed but the next moment he felt a heavy pain on his stomach and he closed his eyes in pain and let out a painful sound.Hearing this Durga immediately rushed to him and held his shoulders.
''Dev please careful yaar''said Durga and helped him sit and placed some pillows on his back for support.Then Durga cupped his face and looked at him with a concern and love filled eyes.
''Dev are u alright ?Is it paining so much?''asked Durga in a worried voice.
''When u are with me i am always fine Nithiya ''said Dev with a smile and kissed her hand.Durga cheeks turned red as he kissed her .
''I love u ''said Dev with a smile .Durag too smiled on this and kissed his forehead
''I love u too Dev''said Durga with a smile.Then Durga sat on the bed with him and took his hands in hers.
''Dev i think we must reveal everything to ur mom''said Durga looking Dev.
''But Nithiya are u sure.I mean don't u think it will cause problem in future''said Dev .
''No Dev i trust aunty i am sure she will understand us .''said Durga with a little smile.
''Ok i will tell her everything.But just remember i am with u and always will''said Dev and kissed her forehead and hugged her .Both of them stayed like this for few minutes .
There was a pin drop silence inside the room as Devga and Dev's mom sat without uttering a single words after Dev revealed everything to his mom.After few seconds his mom broke the silence and looked at Devga who was sitting with a tensed face.
''Nithiya do u really love my son?''asked Dev's mom looking at Durga.
''More than myself Aunty''said Durga in a confident voice.
''Nithiya after knowing everything i can't risk my sosn's life anymore.His safety is very important to me.So i have only one way to keep him safe and away from that shaurya.Will u do whatever i say ?''asked Dev's mom looking Durga .
''If its regarding Dev's safety i will do anything aunty''said Durga .
''Ok Nithiya .I know what i am going to ask now will be unfair for ur revenge ,but for my son u have to do this''said Dev's mom and Devga wondered what she was going to say .But what she said next shocked Devga to their core.

-To Be Continued.
So friends here ends this chapter .Please leave ur lovely comments.

P.S:Please anyone tell me Dev's mom name friends.I don't remember her name

With Love,
Scarlett. πŸ€—
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
DEV'S mom is Suchitra
loved the update
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I must say...u r very gud writer... 😊
Ur update just... woow... 😊
Keep doing... 😊
ruhakhan thumbnail
ok so dat is hw dev got to knw abt nithya 
and they confessed to each other dats nice 
and wat did dev mom asked dem to do 
do update soon
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome as usual
Beautifully written
So now everything is set
Team D (Dev+Durga) is ready :D
But what his mom has said to them!
Waiting
Thanks for the PM :)
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww that's very cute lovestory😳Edited by Abray - 9 years ago
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

DEV'S mom is Suchitra

loved the update

Thanks and welcome dear...
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: nedhvik-91

I must say...u r very gud writer... 😊
Ur update just... woow... 😊
Keep doing... 😊

Thanks a lot for ur lovely comment sweetheart...
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhakhan

ok so dat is hw dev got to knw abt nithya

and they confessed to each other dats nice
and wat did dev mom asked dem to do
do update soon

Thanks u dear...will update ASAP...
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail