Sanaya and Kunal Kapoor

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I haven't really seen Left Right Left but Sanaya and Kunal were in the show together and I found this video of him wishing her happy birthday. He called her the "bubbliest little thing" in it! Aww! 
If he comes in RR as the negative male lead they'll already be comfortable working together.

Here is the video: 
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8qOfIhuzM8

P.S. Still think Shaleen is the best choice but after him Kunal also seems good.

#Mission780

Edited by -Sanayaholic- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, even I'm hoping for either Kunal or Shaleen!! 

Shreya
Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Is Shaleen the guy from Arjun?
Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ProudArShian

Is Shaleen the guy from Arjun?

Ya that's him.
tenshi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't know about the new entry, is the news confirmed, it sounds like a entry of negative character.  I m okay with that, but first pls pls give us a lots of Parud moments to drool over, and of course that includes honeymoon and Suhaagraat of Parud.  Omg!!! I am already blushing..
SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mummy..kunal in negative role?
he was super awesome in NBT...i dont want him in negative role..
this is talk abt a character equal to Rudra..so im in dilemma..i dont want him to do any negative role but that his wish😆
shai77 thumbnail
Wow...Sanaya is really famous among the guys actors...most of them regards her likes a sister...Sanaya is bubbly, cheerful gal who always brings happiness to all her friends..Mohit is so lucky...she don't seems to have any problems with other actors...She easily bond with almost all the guys actors in the tv industry (most of them are good looking actors😉😉, Barun Sobti, Karan aka NK in IPKKND,Akshay Dogra, Shaleen Banot, Arjun Bajlani, Anuj aka Manav in ChanChan, Ashish Chowdaury...I think it will be quite a long list..Suprisingly, Kunal Kapoor also knows Sanaya ...This gal just amazes me everytime...she such a true person...
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Kunal Kapoor n Sanaya seemed to have shared a cute bond...would love to see them in a same frame once again...but my personal choise is Vishal or Shaleen. Edited by sarunsashasingh - 9 years ago
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww! She is so Cute!

Thanks for sharing!
tenshi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kuna kapoor, the movie actor from Rang De basanti???  Wow I like him.