Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pampz

Antu ki chod yaar ...girls do hv beter self control than boys...main to Raghu ke bareme soch soch ke padeshan hun yaar ... aise sota hai ek hot khubsurat ladki ke sath ...inni choti bed ...uparse Antu soti hai wall n raghu ke beech ...matlap chahe bhi toh bhag nahi sakti zarurat padne par ...hahhaha...and usse pata hai ..she loves him ...and always insists her to come with in his blanket ...hahaha...and after all this ...stil he does nothing to Antu ...only embraces her badly n madly in sleep ...just imagine hamara poor raghu ko kya kya control karna pad raha hai ...!!!!😲

and dear maine ek line bhi nahi likh payi hun ...kya batayun yaar wo Ayaz n wo chipkali priyanka purohit mera pura ke pura story likhne ka speed me break mar diya hai ...😭 Ayaz nowadays is completely different from DDEJ times ...anyways i know we all r crazy for the char Raghunath naik ..am trying hard to delete all and concentrating on writing ...trying hard 😭😭😭 waise tera kya haal hai ??? its been ages i hv not read GAG.

lol raghu is our limit ka gunda...😆
yaar sach kahoon too ayaz aur raghu koo eksath merge up karne ki try mat kar... woo dono alag hain... iss liye ayaz ke life mein kya ho raha hain iska main koi repo hi nahin rakhti... agar rakhti too it will hurt so much... samajht hoon... yee sab ke liye asaan nahin hota hain... par just try to kar... aur haan concentrate on ur story yaar.. agar teri story naa mile too humara kya hoga😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
arey yaar mujhse bhi ek line likha nahin jaa raha hain... u know why.. kyun ki mujhe koi idea hi nahin aa rahi hain ki next cchapter mein kya likhoon...
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pampz

omg Sanji ...i am happy like anything ...reading this story is such a bliss...i hv already loved this story ...now am getting crazy and more crazy for this story day by day ...

so Chachi here is 420...hhahahha...Antu aayi aur yeh mamla ka khulsa abh toh hokehi rahega ...Raghu trusts her somuch ...so much of trust and respect for each other ...

only one thing i wanna know ...sanji please answer me yaar ...how come Raghu sleeps all naked in front of Antara ...i mean hows that possible ...in that small bed lying so close to each other ...omg its so embarrassing and uncomfortable i think ...kuch toh pahenta hoga ...ya fir wo threadless sota hai Antu ke sath ... Sanji please clear my confusion ...am hell confused ...u knw ...

😉

w

Omg pampu! You made me blush early in the morning. Yaar pant ke bhitar bhi kuch hota hai nai? Wahi pahn kar sohta hai raghu. Boxes..shorts..kuch toh imagine karlo yaar. Bilkul naked kaysey soyga woh? Lol.
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjinimala

Omg pampu! You made me blush early in the morning. Yaar pant ke bhitar bhi kuch hota hai nai? Wahi pahn kar sohta hai raghu. Boxes..shorts..kuch toh imagine karlo yaar. Bilkul naked kaysey soyga woh? Lol.

🤣🤣
pampz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanjinimala

ThankYou Sanji ...😃😃😃 thanx meri raton ki nid loutane ke liye ...hahaha ...thankGod wokuch toh pahenta hai ...thank God ...hahaha...am reliefed now ...ohhh 😳😆😆😆
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 8 updated please enjoy.
Don't ever change; I love you just the way you are~~Antara kaul.

Next morning Antara talked to chachi about Raghu's money. Chachi said she doesn't have the money anymore because every penny was used. Antara couldn't believe it. She didn't fuss with her anymore. That day papa showed her some business documents. Her eyes widened when she saw that raghu still held the power of attorney for his papa's company."He's not that educated to run the business beta thats why he didn't take any action against his cousin. Papa said. "Lekin ye theek nai hai papa. .payla adhikaar business par raghu ka hai. "Chacha ke betay ka nai. "Ye company aap ney shuru ki thii papa..chacha ka betah nai..he has taken your company by force..which is wrong! Antara was really upset. "I will see that raghu gets his business back..aaj nai toh kal lekin he will run his company. Antara promised maa and papa. Raghu's parents blessed her. Leela naiks face lit up with hope for the future. Antara finished her chores and laid down on her bed for a little bit. Raghu was away to meet with his dealers. Whole day antara didn't get to see raghu. She was restless. Raghu was restless for her as well. Later that day antara went through each and everything in the house. The house contained old furnitures and the paint were worn out. Everything needed to be renovated and replaced. "Hey bhagwan may kaha sey shuru karu? Antara thought. She phoned some renovations companies and got quotes to fix the general house. "Theek hai fir aap log kal aa jaaiye. Antara said and put the phone down. Veer and nandani came running in." Kiya huwa..you guys look happy and excited? Asked Antara. "I'm very excited antara! Veer said. "Arey bolo toh kiya huwa? Antara asked. "I got the job!" The information you gave me I went and applied and they interviewed me today and guess what I got the job! "Thanks antara! Veer said and hugged antara. "I dont need to resume my studies anymore. "I have a well paid job and the company is giving me accommodation as well. "Wow veer! "Congrats! Antara said. The trio hugged. The family was happy for veer. Veer called raghu and gave him the news. Raghu was happy. Later that evening antara veer and nandani left to collect some firewood. Raghu came home wishing to see Antara's face first. "Antara! He called. "Maa Antara kaha hai? Raghu asked his maa. "Beta woh toh veer aur nandani ke saath lakriya laaney gayee hai. "Kiya? "May aur veer chala jaata antara aur nandani kiyu gayee? Raghu was worried for Antara. It was getting late. Soon it will be dark. Nandani had homework to do so she came back with some firewood. "Chutki..antara aur veer kaha hai? Raghu asked worriedly. "Bhaiya woh log aa rahey hai bass. Nandani replied. Raghu was pacing his room. "Ye ladki mereko pagal karkey hi choregi. Raghu said. In the jungle veer took his bundle of firewood and headed back home." Veer tum chaltey raho may aa rahi hu. Antara said. "Come fast its getting dark. Veer said. Antara's one hand was covered with blisters and it was painful. Veer thought antara was behind him but she wasn't. She stayed back with blistered feet and hand. "Andhera ho raha hai..I wont make it with this firewood. Antara thought. Veer disappeared in the dark. "Great! "I dont even have my phone with me! Antara said in frustration. Veer reached home without antara. Raghu eyes widened when he didn't find antara with him. "Veer ..antara kaha hai? He asked in irritation. "Bhaai..she was following me..Veer couldn't finish when Raghu ran outside towards the jungle. He ran like a mad towards the jungle. "Bas meri antara theek ho! He said as he ran. On the other side antara couldn't walk anymore. She crumbled under a tree and cried remembering her parents. She was sore in her feet and hand. "Raghu!!!! She screamed in the dark. Her voice echoed in the jungle. "Kaha ho tum raghu!!" Please mujhey bacha lo! Antara cried. "Antara!!! Raghu's deep voice hit her ears. "Raghu!!! Antara screamed again and got up. "May yaha hu raghu!! Antara screamed. Raghu felt his life returning to him as he heard her voice. "Miss kaul!!! Raghu listened from where her voice was coming from. "Raghu!!!" May yaha hu! Raghu twitched his head to see from where the voice just came. His eyes caught her under the tree! Thanks to the moonlight that kept her company. "Miss kaul!!! Raghu ran to her . Antara who was limping slowly neared raghu with tears in her eyes. Raghu came and took her in his arms. Antara buried herself in his chest and cried. "Miss kaul kiya huwa tu roh kiyu rahi hai? "Dekho apun terey paas hai..may aagaya terey ko lenay..sab theek hai abh.abh rona band kar aur.chal ghar chaltey hai. Antara sobbed and sobbed. "Miss kaul chup hojaa..kitna roygi tu. Raghu caressed her head lovingly. "Chal ghar chal kar baath kartey hai. Raghu said and grabbed her blistered hand. Antara winced in pain. Raghu stopped and looked at her hand. His heart ached when he saw how bad her hand was. "Ye kiya huwa tujhey? "Aur terey payr me kiya huwa?" Tu chal kiyu nai rahi? Raghu was hurting seeing her condition." Ku..ku..kuch nai huwa mujhey. Antara sobbed. Raghu examined her hand and feet." Jaala par gaya..khoon jam gaya hai aur kayti hai kuch nai huwa! Raghu scolded her. Raghu scooped her up in his arms and carried her home. All the way antara buried herself in his chest as he carried her petite figure. She finds relief here..she feels safe and protected here. She knows no harm will come in her path as long as he's with her. "Na kabhi mera haath chorna aur na mera saath! Antara whispered on his chest. Raghu brought her in the house and entered his room. He gently put her down on his bed. Antara was scared that he will scold her badly. "Raghu..She managed to say. "Chup chaap baith samjhi na! Raghu said while cleaning the cuts and bruises on her feet. "Kiyu gayee thii jungle me? "Joh kaam tu nai kar sakti fir kiyu jabarjasti karney ki try maarti ho? Raghu was frustrated. "Ye bhi ek sharth hai na joh mujhey pura karna hai. Antara said. "Arey tera sharth warth gaya baar me samjhi na! "Wapas leta hu may apna sharth!" Nai rakhna mujhey koi sharth jissey tujhey chot pahunchey..jissey terey ko takleef ho! Antara was shocked at his words. "Miss kaul aaj sey tu kuch mat kar..saara kaam may araam se karlunga..tu bas idharich rah..merey saath iss ghar me samjhi? "Meresey tera ye ansoo nai dekha jaata..tereko chot lagti hai toh dard mereko hota..idhar iss dil me. Raghu's eyes moistened. Antara just stared at him blankly. "Kiyu Raghu? "Mujhey dard me dekh ke tujhey kiyu dard hota hai? Antara asked . "Patah nai miss kaul lekin dard merey ko hota hai. He replied while applying ointment on her feet. He then cleaned her hand and applied ointment and bandaged it. As his hands touched her..she felt soothed and relieved. "Abh tu baith idhar may terey liye kuch khaney ko laata hu. Raghu said and left for the kitchen. Antara sat there all confused. "May haarney waalo me sey nahi hu..I will finish my conditions. Antara said boldly. Raghu brought a plate of food and sat on the bed beside her. "Muh khol miss kaul. He commanded. "Mm..may khaa sakti hu. Antara said. "Mereko patah hai tu khaa sakti hai..lekin apun khilayga tereko..muh khol aur khaa chup chaap samjhi! Antara pouted and then obeyed. Raghu fed her and himself as well. Antara felt loved dearly. She needed his attention and she got it! "Mujhey patah hai ye humari love story ki shuruwat hai aur bahut jald tum bhi mujhsey pyaar karney lagogay. Antara said and smiled. "Oye phool kumari hasna bandh kar aur khana khaa! Raghu said. "Phool kumari?? Antara asked. "Garden me joh phool kiltey hsi na..unn phoolo ki tarah tu hasti hai. .ek dam khilkhila ke! Raghu said smiling. Antara also smiled. "How sweet! Antara thought. Rantara finished eating. Raghu went to put all the utensils away. Raghu came in when antara asked him to hand her her meds." Miss kaul may dekh raha hu tu jab sey aai hai tab sey ye dawaai lerahi hai..tu theek hai na. .teri tabiyat theek hai na? He showed his concern for her. "Kaash may tumey bata sakti. Antara thought. "May..may theek hu..bas ye vitamins ki golliya hai. Antara lied. She got up..she needed to change. "Oye tu ek jaagah par baith nai sakti? "Tera birth place train ka compartment hai kiya? Antara's eyes widened. "Jab dekho idhar udhar bhaagti rahti hai! Raghu said. "Mujhey change karna hai. Antara said. "Tu iss halat me nai karsakti..may..woh help kardeta hu. Raghu kindly offered his help. Antara gulped. "May karlungi. Antara said. "Oye nakhra kumari!" Nakhra karna band kar samjhi na! "Chal chup chaap haath upar karkey khari hoja kaprey mereko uthaarney de! Raghu said I bit loudly. Antara got scared by his voice. Her eyes filled up. Raghu noticed that. "Sorry! Raghu said. "May dekhunga nai miss kaul. Antara looked at his face. "Bharosa hai na mujhpar? He asked. "Khudh se bhi zyada. Antara replied. Raghu smiled. Raghu turned the light off. Antara's heart beat rose to its peak and thuded loudly. He gently touched her back. Shiver ran down her veins. He untied the dori and pulled off her kurti from over her head. Antara's breath hitched as she trembled. Antara stood there in her bra and leggings. "Hey bhagwan ji meri madat karo. .meri darkan tez horahi hai aur saansey ruk rahi hai. Antara prayed silently. Antara handed him her tank top. "Miss kaul mereko patah nai kaun sidha aur kaun ulta..light chalu kardu kiya? Raghu asked. "Khabardaar raghu! "Light mat on karna tum! Antara threatened him. "Accha theek hai nai karunga mai. Raghu said. He somehow managed to help her with the top. "May pant change karlungi raghu. Antara said. "Theek hai tu utaar may pahna deta hu. Raghu replied. Antara removed her leggings somehow. Her whole body jolted as he made her sit down. He slowly helped her injured foot first and then the other. He then pulled the pyjamas up. In the process his fingers touched her belly. Sensations shot through her once again. Even raghu felt something. He quickly left her pyjamas. "Thanks. Antara said. "Hmm. Raghu said and switched on the light. He helped her on the bed and tucked her properly. Raghu went to have his shower. Antara was wide awake when Raghu came in. "Tu soyee nai abh tak? He asked while drying his wet hair. "Nai..mujhey woh bolna thaa ki tum kaprey pahn kar sohya karo please. Antara said. "Kiyu? He asked while smirking. "Kiyuki mujhey sharm aati hai . Antara said while looking away. "Han toh raat bhar tu sharmati rah fir. Raghu said. "Raghu put on your pant and then sleep beside me samjhey tum? Antara ordered. "Oye angrezi class ki mastarni! "Angrez chaley gay lekin tereko chorgay merey liye. Raghu teased her. Antara pouted. "Abhi se tera halat karaab ho raha hai merey saath sohney se..shaadi ke baad kaha bhaago gi? Raghu said and winked at her. Antara blushed and faced the wall. Raghu giggled and put on his trackpants. "Miss kaul teri tabiyat theek nai hai toh may bahaar sofey par soh jaata hu. Raghu said. Antara shot opened her eyes. "Nai tum kahi nai jaaogey! "Yahi sohgay merey saath! Antara said. "Kiyu merey bina terey ko neend nai aati? Raghu asked mischievously. "Han..nai aati! "Woh raat ko bahut thand hota hai toh mujhey woh aadat .. Raghu very well knew what he was talking about. "Achaa theek zyaada muh mat khola kar yaha macchar bina invitation ke seedha andar samjhi na? Antara quickly shut her mouth and made a face. Raghu turned off the light and dozed off.

Precap: veer takes his parents to live with him with Antara's help. Rantara's first kiss in the rain. Stay tuned darlings lots of interesting things on the way.
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update Sanju 😃
Loved it very much
Interesting precap 😉
Continue soon
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Raghu ke papa ke business par tho pehla haq Raghu ka hai tho phir usse andhere mein kyu rakha jaa raha hai?  Antara called some persons to renovate the home.  Veer got the job & Veer, Nandini & Antara went to forest to collect firewood.  Antara was hurt & Raghu went to look after her.  Very nicely he handled her.  Antara was relived after seeing Raghu.  Raghu made Antara to eat her food with his hands.  So sweet of you Raghu.  Raghu changed Antara's clothes & in the process touchy touchcy.  Haayee.  Ab vo din door nahi jab vo dono bina light ke ahem ahem.  Raghu ne apne saare sharth vaapas le liye jab Antara ko dard aur takleef mein dekha tho.  Par humaari yedi Antara tho apne zidd par adi hai.  Rantara's first kiss.  Next update ke liye intezaar nahi hota Sanju
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
will read all the chapters soon
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so his cousin  indirectly snatched his business.😡...n they didn't took any action!
antara will definately do something for this...she started renovating his house...kya baat hai antu!..jiyo!!!..😆
raghu worried fr antu...but y she take those medicines?..koi serious problem hai kya?
she is dying with embarassment pr ye raghu kabhi sunta hi nhi hai!😆
waiting fr next part...so much yet to happen!😳
thanks for updating!😃
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👏 lovely sanju good work