Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update!! πŸ‘
Kalpi remembers everything except her heartbreak... She's now waiting for Raghav...
Update soon!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved both the updates Fuzz. Emotional & glad Kalpi finally woke up, remembering happy moments spent with Raghav. poor girl, what'll happen when she remembers whole thing. This is getting so interesting.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ n yes...about your shattered dreams, I can wait for the update, but end it only as per your original plan. πŸ˜ƒ Once again fabulous. πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahh... Finally Kalpi came out of coma.
Awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love it! Rags happy! Kalpi coming out of a coma!! Kamla's reaction towards rags and Kalpi remembering only the sweet moments she shared with rags! So Kalpi wants to know if rags is home?! She want to see him!! I wonder when she remembers what rags did to her and why, what will she think ?! Or is Kalpi remembering hiding why she truly knows so as to get back at rags?! I cannot help but think this lol! Will she act all happy and get rags to feel even more guilty for treating her the way he did?! Curious!! Do update soon!!
smileysmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks that Kalpi has woken up. Glad that she remembered good moments with Raghav. But what if she will remember the last moments before accident. Raghav is any way thinking of ways to make Kalpi stay back. How will he react when he will realize that she can't remember either the accident or whatever happened before accident? What will be Kamla's reaction when Raghav will be back. Will she take back Kalpi with her to her home. So many questions. What exactly kamla did that he hates her. You have not given exact details. 
BTW thanks for the PM. πŸ˜Š
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update. Totaly opposite then kamla's thinking.she remmber only then best part.
Please continue 
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like that Kalpi only remember the good part of her and her Raghav sir relationship
I'm glad that she is alright for the most part and didn't lost all of her memory with Raghav
Kamla breaking down was awful but for some reason I didn't feel bad ;)
Aww Kalpi asking Maya for her Raghav was so sweet
Angel, u always ended each chapter so unforeseen that it always make me wonder
But I enjoy the story that way :) I guess that's one of the many reason why u such a brilliant writer
It was another fabulous update
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyyy dear..
first thnx fr updating soon dear..
and the update was lovelyyy..
even though kalpi doesn't remember d incidents.. bt she can still feel d pain.. and she s even nt aware why s is she cryng .. dat part was emotional one..
and thank god she doesn't remember much.. I hope raghav does sumthng dat she won't leave him at ny cost..
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing part loved it cont soon
zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update angel...sorry for late comment
i m very happy for kalpi as well as raghav...finally she is fully out of coma. its lovely she asked for raghav in the end ...but her eyes were searching for her  raghav the whole day...now i m excited to know about when raghav will see his kalpi in such a good condition,how willl he react ...
amazing update angelπŸ‘