HUMSAAYA#3... New thread link on pg 148(Page 99)

Posted: 2014-11-02T23:52:41Z
Nice update dear...loved it
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-03T07:06:41Z

Updating...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-03T10:48:56Z

Part 36...

It's was night... Nearly dinner time when maan and others came home... Meera, naina and dadi are waiting for them...

And meera witnessed maan - geet's closeness once again... When geet  missed a step and was about to fall... Maan held her and supported thus avoiding her to fall and his concern for also...meera remembered geet falling on the steps incident and how maan carried her to her room few days back...

Meera observed maan and geet more ... She could see they are casual and close... But it never seemed odd to her... Coz they never showed their love in front of anyone... Their love and romance was confined to closed doors whether it is KM or KC... They have their moments but never showed it ... 

The whole week everyone was busy... Preparing their blueprints and budgets... Geet, Adi and yash have become good friends... Yash explained his plan and geet and Adi prepared the budget according to that... Geet and Adi also gave some ideas or say some suggestions... Yash also thought and took some...

Even Anu and Chirag also shared their ideas... Romeo also contributed ...

The only odd team is of Sasha's... She herself prepared whole design and didn't share it with anyone... She wanted the whole credit... Rahul also didn't show any interest in Sasha's plan...

Soon it was day of the presentations ... The whole KC was in hustle bustle... Maan and veer were in conference room and yash and team, Chirag and team... And Shasha and team were to submit their plan and budget one by one ... First Sasha and team went inside... After almost an hr they came with huge smiles... Sasha looked at yash and Chirag ... Yash ignored her and Chirag became nervous...

Next was Chirag and team...  Even they took an hour... Chirag had a satisfied smile... And even Anu...

It's yash and team... They went inside ... They came out after an hour...all of them waited for the result... After a hour Veer came out and said maan wanted to see all of them... Sasha entered last and saw geet sitting beside maan in which she generally sits... She wanted to sit there... But geet didn't make any moment... So she had to sit on the other seat... 

Everybody sat and maan told about his decision...  Yash's plan is approved... Geet and Adi were very happy... They congratulated yash for his design...

Chirag felt bad but he knew his boss knows better than him.. He kept quiet and congratulated yash... Sasha faked a smile and congratulated yash...

Maan continued... I am impresses with one idea of Chirag 's  plan... I want that to be added in yash's plan... Is that ok with you Chirag... He asked...

Chirag was elated... He nodded at an instance... But yash was confused... If he had to include chirags idea he may have to change the plan and again prepare the plan...

Maan understood... Yash... You don't have to change your plan... It's absolutely perfect... I will tell you what to do... You two wait in my cabin , I will be there in few minutes... Yash and Chirag nodded... 

Anu came and hugged geet... I am happy geet... And congrats...

Geet smiled nervously... Are you happy Anu...

Anu - I am geet... Very happy... You did it in your first time... You have got talent...

Geet smiled happily and hugged Anu... Let's go...

Maan's cabin...

Maan - I am very much impressed with the talent KC has... Congratulations for you two... He turned to Chirag and said... Chirag... I am glad that you r a part of KC... you idea is good and I want to include it in the final plan... Are you ok with it... 

Chirag - yes sir... I am indeed honoured...

Maan - ok... Chirag... Seeing your work I am assigning the new noida apartment complex to you... Come up with nice idea ...

Chirag was elated... Sir... You think I can do...

Maan - you can Chirag... I want you to do it... Not try it... And concentrate on that... We have to start that in a months time...

Chirag left the cabin leaving yash and maan...

Maan - yash... I am very happy with the design... You really did well... Actually I am very impressed with your idea... It is always a headache for parking... But u really came up with nice idea...

Yash - actually it's team work... We were actually sharing our experiences of watching matches and slowly the topic went to parking at stadiums... Even I didn't think much about parking that time... Geet told me... Once she had to park her vehicle nearly 2 Km away from the stadium to watch a cricket match.. And how difficult it was to reach stadium... After that ..it nearly took two days for me to come up with this idea... And Adi also helped me sir...

Maan - ok.. Team work is always good... I want you to add chirags idea... We will have four entrances... Indeed he did a great job in that... Can you imagine... He went to see the shortest way to reach the stadium...that too for whole night... 

Yash - yes sir... I will include that and will give you the final blueprint ...

Maan - I want it in a weeks time... As we have to submit in 10 days ...

Yash - yes sir...

Yash left the cabin leaving maan...

Maan relaxed and took his mobile... He messaged to geet...

Maan - congrats mishty... 

Geet who was with all celebrating in the canteen looked at her mobile... She saw maan's message ... She excused from there and came to a corner...

Geet replied... Thank you maan...

Maan - where r u... U r not in the cabin...

Geet - small party in the canteen... 

Maan - not fair... Party with out me...

Geet - ha ha.. As if you will come... If we invite...

Maan - try me baby...

Geet - Okk. Done... Coffee at 5... What say...

Maan - ohh... Date... I am in...

Geet - maan...

Maan - what maan...you only asked me for a date... And I am very much interested...

Get blushed... Anu came and whispered... Kya baat hai bhabhi... Blushing...blushing...

Geet - nothing Anu... Let's go...

She messaged... Got to go... Bye...

Geet went out at 5... She waited at a coffee shop near KC...

They had their cute coffee date...They had a lovely time... Maan has to go as he has a meeting... Geet also didn't crib... But someone in the office saw them... The person followed them to KC...

Geet said bye to maan  to go to the office... Maan pulled her ... Geet fell on him... She said...Maaann... And looked around... Maan kissed her cheek... And said... I am proud of you mishty... Geet blushed... Maan left her said... Go...and leave by 7... I will come directly from meeting... Tell Anu also... Geet nodded and left from there... Maan went away for a meeting from there... The person who was a little far from maaneet was shocked to see maan and geet close... 

Everyone returned and told dadi about the result... Dadi was elated... She felt happy that geet is doing good at home and office... And even maan is happy with geet... 

Dinner time...

Meera saw how everyone was congratulating geet... Even maan had a huge smile on his face seeing geet... But .. She sighed... Maan just gives a small smile or a nod when ever she say something... Why is it ... Geet did it first time... In a little time after joining office... It's good... Infact it is great for a fresher... But why is maan behaving like this... He is always smiling with geet and even comfortable more than required...

Two days later...

Maan returned very late from a site visit... When he reached his room... Geet was not there... He wondered where geet might be... He changed and went to have dinner...

Ali served him dinner...

Maan - geet kaha hai Ali...

Ali - aaj geet ki tabiyat kuch theek Nahi thi... Woh office se Jaldi aagayi... Aur kamre mein hi hain tabse... Dinner ke liye bhi Nahi aayi... Dadi ji ne jab poocha toh bas juice priya aur phir sogayi...

Maan nodded... He couldn't eat more... So he left the dinner in mid and went away...

He went to geet's room and knocked... But she didn't reply... He tried for some more time... But geet didn't reply... He thought and went to his room...

Meera who was awake saw maan having his dinner and talking to Ali... She was about to go... But maan left his dinner in middle and went away... She followed him ... When she climbed the stairs she saw maan knocking geet's door... She was shocked ... She never thought maan would meet geet at this time... She understood that Ali may have told about her not being well ad he is just showing concern... But is it right to meet somebody at this time... Geet is young girl and unmarried and is staying at KM... Which is not her home... Is it right on maan's part to knock her door at this time...

Meera saw maan went to his room... She also left from there...

Maan searched for the keys... He has spare keys to every room in KM... He got them and went to geet's room through balcony and opened her door...and entered... He saw geet sleeping on the bed.. He approached and sat beside her... He checked her forehead... It was warm... He switched on the lights... And searched for a medicine... When he came back... He saw geet is having problem in breathing... As she has cold... He took another medicine and applied on her forehead, throat ... He covered her properly.. And slipped beside her... Shutting the lights off... He too slept soon because of the tiredness... But sleep was faraway from meera's eyes...

Here is the next part friends... Waiting for ur reviews...

Edited by -indu- - 2014-11-16T09:37:47Z
Posted: 2014-11-03T11:00:43Z
maaneet ???

update kaha hai
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-03T11:04:24Z
Originally posted by Jeevana.

maaneet ???

update kaha hai

Theek se dekhoWink
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-03T11:23:26Z
amazing part...how maan will take care of his misty in meera presence...:)
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-03T11:26:38Z
Nyc  ... the bonding all share ... whi ws flwng ws it sasha?  ... when meera wl rmbr her past? 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-03T11:27:06Z
nice update.  So Geet's team won.  nice job.  Who is the person who is looking at Maan and Geet?  Meera is getting more and more suscipious.
1 Likes this