HUMSAAYA # 4....new thread link on pg 142

Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

She started driving the car with high speed even the road is not clear enough because of her tears...She wanted to reach farm house as soon as possible...She never thought that Maan would do this to her...She wantd to see what Maan, her husband is doing there...with whom he is spending his time rather than with her...

In the Farm house...

Both are cuddling in the Bed...She kept her head on his chest and sleeping...Maan again started teasing her...Maan plz sone do...main bohut thak gayi hoon...aap na bohut tang karte hain mujhe...

Nahi jaan...kya karooon Tum aise mere saamne ho toh kuch aur soojhta hi nahi...jitna bhi samay tumhare saath bitaoon...kam lagta hain...I love you Jaan...Ab mujhe se nahi hoga jaan...

Mujhe bhi acha nahi lagta hai maan...aap se iss tarah milna...lekin ..Hum kya kar sakte hain ...

Maan didn't respond...he started thinking how to come out the situation...She felt bad...Chaliye Maan... bhook lagi hain...kuch banate hain...

Aap ka fav pasta mere haath ka she said with a huge smile...

Maan nodded and smiled at her effort to change his Mood...She picked her clothes and wore them...she left her dupatta there itself...and waited for him...he wore his tracks  and both went towards kitchen...

She started cooking and he helped her in assembling all the required things. Kitchen is filled with her musical voice...and the sweet smell of her cooking...Maan came and hugged her from behind, took the spoon and tasted the sauce...Perfect jaan...just the way i like it...

Her face beamed with happiness and she turned to face him...He smiled and kissed her hand and then her temple...and said...love you jaan...

And then...They heard Claps of someone...Maan left her and turned around to see Meera standing there...Both felt uncomfortable in front of Meera..but Maan didn't leave her Hand...

Meera - Wah Maan Wah...Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Mere peeche aap yeh karr rahe hain...sharm nahi aati...shaadi shuda hoke aap yeh sab karr rahe hain...aur GEET tum...maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum aisi harkat karogi...sharm nahi aati tumhe...kaisi ladki ho tum jo kisi aur ke pati se aisa rishta jod rahi ho...

Maan - Bas Meera... Geet ke khilaf ek aur shabd nahi sununga main...Geet tugged his hand lightly telling him to stop...she shook her head in a no...

Meera - Oh baat yaha tak pohunch gayi...Ab tum bataogi Maan ko ki woh mujse kaise baat kare...Shame on you geet...kaisi ladki ho tum...kaisi parvarish di hai tumhare parents ne... 

Plz ignore the spell mistakes and Hindi grammer mistakes...

Edited by -indu- - 8 years ago

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana...A Young Business Maan...Recently Married...
Angel Image

Geet Handa...

Angel Image

Savitri Khurana - Maan 's Dadi...HOD of Khurana Family😆
Angel Image

RajVeer Khurana...Naina Khurana...Younger brother of Maan and his wife...

Angel Image

Ananya Khurana..Maans sister...

Angel Image

Ranbir Khurana...Maan's Youngest Brother...
Gaurav Bajaj
Aakanksha Khurana...Daughter of Veer and Naina

Angel ImagePic Courtesy valli30🤗 

Rohan ...

Gaurav Khanna

Inder and Jasmeet Handa...

Angel Image   Angel Image

And Meera...

Asha Negi
And our KC team as usual...Adi, Pinky, Sasha, Romeo...

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago

Part - 39     Below

Part - 40  Click Here

Part - 41  Click Here

Part - 42  Click Here 

Part - 43  Click Here

Part - 44  Click Here 

Part - 45  Click Here

Part - 46  Click Here

Part - 47  Click Here 

Part - 48  Click Here

part 49-   Click Here

Part 50 -  Click Here

Part 51 -   Click Here 

Part 52 - Click Here

Part 53 - Click Here

Part 54 -  Click Here

Part 55 - Click Here

Part 56 -Click Here

Edited by -indu- - 8 years ago

Banners

Thank you a ton  for the lovely banners...Priya ..🤗❤️ 

Mayu...🤗❤️

Thank You Priya for the lovely banner🤗❤️

Part # 39

veer - we got to know that the system was crashed around two... and he came near maan and said in a low tone... but we couldn't got hold of the person... maan nodded and said.. but I know... ... he said the name of the person... veer was shocked what.. how... ... but That person was not there when the system was ... maan silenced him...

maan turned and addresses everyone... I know the black sheep is here only... I am giving a chance to the person... come forward and tell me what you did it...

no body came forward... In fact all were in shock to know that the person is from their office only...

Veer couldn't stop himself... he pulled Rahul who was beside Romeo and slapped him... All were in another shock to the happening... Maan pulled back veer... even though he is boiling inside he thought of dealing the matter differently... but now he has to think something else...

Rahul who was shocked and asked - veer... sir... 

veer was about to slap him one more time... Maan intervened.. ... why Rahul... and for whom you did this...

Rahul still played innocent - I don't know what you are talking sir... and why veer sir is angry on me...

Maan ignored his questions and again asked  - I know for whom you did... but I want to know why you did this...

Rahul - I have done nothing sir... what r u talking about...

Maan gestured Yash... Yash came forward and showed him the pic which he has taken at the venue... Rahul was shocked to see that... he still tried to deny...

Rahul - I ... I... came there to me you sir... to know the result... then Mr. Chopra came to me and he just asked me the details... which I didn't give...

Maan now lost his patience and pulled Rahul by his collar... so you will not accept... wait I will show you what MAAN SINGH KHURANA does when some one plays with him... and you can't escape as I have recorded evidence with me... your and Mr. chopras conversation... he looked at Geet and Anu...  veer call the police... veer thought Maan might have the recorded evidence.. so he called the police... 

Rahul now got to know that he has no escape... so he pleaded... sir... plz... sir... I know I did a grave mistake... but I was ...was forced to do this... plz forgive me sir...

maan - This shows how loyal u r Rahul... now tell me how you did this...

maan looked at Geet and she nodded... she moved a little and face Rahul... and started recording what he is going to say... Anu also started the same and stood opposite to Geet so that she can record from other side...

Rahul started telling... Mr. Chopra came to me once... and threatened me to get the file otherwise he will tell my secrets to police... and my girlfriend... I was scared and told agreed... he gave a software to install in adi's computer... I did it take the file and pen drive  before leaving yesterday...  later hacked adi's system and installed the virus... and when adi switched it on in the morning it got damaged fully... Rahul confessed his part... and begged to forgive this time... and he will not do something like this again...

Police came by then... maan asked him to arrest ... 

Adi said  - but sir we don't have any proof against him and the pics are not sufficient to prove his doings...

Rahul suddenly became confident... he has no worry now.. Maan cannot make him arrest with no proof... he can easily put the blame on someone...

Maan - we didn't have proof then Adi... but now we have to now... and he gestured Geet... she came forward and gave her mobile... Maan showed the recording ... Rahul was once again shocked... 

Maan - you r forgetting that u r dealing with MSK... and I know how to play my cards... I have sent my men behind you after Yash showed me your pic... they gave all the information... what did you think... you will fool us again...I know you have no remorse and you promised Mr. Chopra to spoil the project...ur time is up...so now spend your time jail...

veer pushed Rahul towards police... Maan told... I will had over the evidence once I copy it...you make take him now... and see that he meets nobody...

police took away Rahul... and every one sighed in relief... but nobody could think that Rahul can do something like this...

Maan - Now we have two reasons to celebrate... first for winning the govt co tract and then for successful catching the culprit... party...before that I want to announce some thing... this is for Yash and Adi... who did a wonderful job in both the occasions... so they deserve a reward... I am giving them a paid holiday... to their fav destination... any where in India... they can spend one their weekend any where... all the expenses will be paid by KC...

Everyone cheered for them... Adi gave his special laugh...

Maan - so party will be after they return... as once the work starts they will not be able to go for more days...  so they will go this week... so tell me where you want to go.. Adi and Yash...

Yash immediately said... sir ... GOA...

Adi looked at him wide eyed adjusting his pics... Yash... I ...he tried to say something...

Yash silenced him...sir... Adi will also come... we both will go there... sir one req... we want leave on Monday... two days is. it enough sir... plz... sir...

Maan nodded...

Dadi who was silent till now... congratulated every one and left from there...

Maan smiled and said - that you both decide... and tell veer the details... and Maan moves into his cabin... veer, Anu and Geet followed...

Sasha followed them too but kept her distance...

once they are all inside the cabin... Anu asked. - bhai... you forgot to give her share... even she did lot of heard work...

veer said... Anu... you are dumb... bhai did that deliberately... he may give it to her in private...

Geet blushed and Anu whistled...  Maan said...  I have something for her in my mind... you both don't worry and he winked at Geet... Geet who was a little disturbed about the morning incident gave him a not interested look and looked away... Maan wondered what happened to her suddenly...

He assigned some work for Anu and veer deliberately and made them leave... Geet was also about to leave... he pulled her and she landed on his chest... maan locked his arms and Geet couldn't move... but she was not seeing him... she is trying to move away...

maan - what happened Geet... r u not happy that we got the contract... you didn't even congratulate ur hubby he said making a face...

Geet looked at him and said... I will wish my hubby at home... now plz leave me... someone might come...

Maan - what happened Geet...he asked in concern... and his grip loosened ... and Geet took the opportunity and moved away from him...

Geet - what happened... why do you always do things like this... today what was that in the conference room...

maan - what did I do... is that wrong... he again pulled Geet closer and said... I was just saying good bye to my wifey...

Geet - maan... when did I say it is wrong... but u should watch your surroundings too...

maan now got serious... what happened Geet... did any one saw us... did they question you or passed any comments...

Geet - no... no once said anything... but Romeo was there in the conference room in the morning... he was collecting papers... and you came like a hurricane and went away... I some how managed Romeo... what if it is someone like sasha... she always tries to ... you know... she cribbed...

maan found it cute... he kissed her cheeks... Geet glared him... see again you r doing this again... what if someone comes...

maan - you r forgetting Geet that this is my cabin and no body dares to enter with out my permission ...

sasha entered with our knocking and was shocked to see maan holding geet's hand... who was near his table

maan got furious... he questions sasha... have you forgotten ur manners sasha... 

sasha... MK... i just came to congratulate you... she said seeing his hand which is holding...

maan then sensed he is still holding geets hand... but he didn't bother... even Geet didn't pullout herself...

Maan - sasha... get lost... and don't you dare enter without permission...

Sasha ran away from there... maan got a call and he became busy... Geet also left ...

All r leaving for the day... and someone came to receptionist and arrogantly  said... I am here to meet...Maan Khurana... call him...

pinky who was getting ready to leave looked at the maan... she lost in his face... he has a boyish charm.. yet there is arrogance in his features... 6ft tall... wearing a black jacket with white shirt and denims...

He made a loud noise when pinky was in her own world... maan Khurana... call him...

pinky - do you have a appointment sir... coz... maan sir doesn't meet any one without appointments...

person - I don't care what ur maan sir does... call him now... 

pinky patiently said... sorry sir... if you insist then I will check with his secretary and will fix an appointment for you...

The man who came started to shout... I DONT CARE... call you MAAN SIR now...

Pinky was scared seeing the person she thought of calling maan... she picked up her phone to call maan... but the security came there haring the noices... pinky called maan and told him the chaos the person is creating...

Security tried to pull the person... but he knocked the security in one punch... he sat down on his one knee while taking his Gun from his back and pulled the security by his collar and pointed the Gun  between his eyes... don't you dare... this is the first time I am leaving you alive ... and there will be no next time... do remember that... he pushed the guard and got up... and shouted... Maan  Khurana...  

Maan by the time came down and shouted... what's going on here... 

and the person turned to see maan standing in his signature style...

Over to You Guys...

Ignore Mistakes Pl...

Next Part... Geets Surprise...To Maan and Maans surprise To Geet...😳

Nice update Indu...drama is over.
Maan very smartly made Rahul confess his sins and he signalled Geet to record his confession..
Everything for now is solved..
Geet scolded Maan for not behaving decently in office as Romio saw them..but this time Sasha too saw them hoding their hands..
bechaari sasha..uska to dil hi toot gaya😆😆

ab ye naya hot and Handsome banda gundon wale style me kyun entry maar raha hai..😕😳☺️
You know I liked him..but don't tell me that he is not a good guy..
Mere dil toot jaayega Mahesh ko waise role me dekhkar..💔
ab jaldi se next update do🤗
Edited by Rashmi... - 9 years ago
hi indu 
congrats for the new thread!!!
Originally posted by priya111111

gayab hi hogayi hai😆
dikh to green hi rahi hai
Arey waah updating...