Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Auchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update. So with this update everything is cleared how meera came in here.. can't wait to read next update which is our maanmeet's saughraat...
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice part... so because of hospital mistake meera became mr khurana...maneet r to understanding...
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
   Indu 🤗

So sorry for the late comment 😳

Loved the way Maaneet talked to each other so openly about the past and present❤️...glad the past about Meera and why she thinks she is Maan's wife is out...Maan hugging geet before leaving her was so sweet ..ufff that nurse and her stupid mistake 😡...it made life so tough for everyone😕...finally everyone left Maaneet alone after a long time.😃

Thank u so much for this awesome and much awaited update...cleared so much confusion ...waiting eagerly for the next update and Maaneet SR 😊

Edited by --Ratna-- - 9 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jeevana.

waiting... kab milega update

Net meherbaan hua toh abhi milega
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -indu-

Net meherbaan hua toh abhi milega

tho use masaka lagavo na...
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
aur main waiting😆😆
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
aap logon ko kush kabri de rahi hoon

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
-indu- thumbnail
-indu- thumbnail

Hello Friends... How are you all...Thanks for the likes and comments...Have gone thorugh each and every comment...thank you for encuraging me...sorry couldnt reply... i am lazy   and my net is also giving me a lot of toruble... ...

Note -  This is not any special update.. but as usual update...Maaneet will consumate their marriage... but I am hopeless in writing romance... so plz ... bear with me...

Part # 30...

Maan and geet were alone... Both went inside... Maan is happy that he will be with geet alone with no disturbance..., and geet is nervous and tensed...

Geet - maan .. You go and sit for a while I will prepare our dinner... What will you have... Indian or some other...

Maan - geet.. I don't want to rest... I will also come... We both will cook together...

Maan went t kitchen and geet followed... she stood at the kitchen table and telling maan that she will manage but maan is not listening... he came from behind and hugged her... geet said..

Geet  - Maan... You go and take rest... i can manage... I have to cook only for both of us...

Maan - No geet... I will also help you... and don't say anything now...

Geet - umm... Ok... Then cook for both of us... I am tired... She said that and left the kitchen... She went out and stood behind the door so that maan can not see her... She was stopping her laugh seeing maan's expressions...

Maan was shocked seeing geet's reaction... He thought he could spend time with her with every one gone... But here geet just left... Leaving him to cook... He has no problem in cooking... But what bothered him the most is geet's reaction... He was in his thoughts and he turned his head... And he saw the window glass and geet's image in that, geet is standing beside the door and giggling at his plight...

He Smiled and a thought so mishty is in naughty mood...he slowly went to the door without making any noice... He pulled her and locked her in his arms... Geet tried to wriggle... And get out of his grip... But maan was tough... He didn't let her succeed... And then he slowly said... So .. Playing games ... That too with me... Geet pouted... Leave me maan... Plz... What did you think geet... You will escape from me... I will not let you go... Not even for a game... Geet ... It's just for fun maan... I am not playing games... But I want to geet... In which you and me neither win nor loose... What... What kind of game is that...there is no such game... In any game.. Either you have to win or loose... Maan said there is a game.. Geet... Which only you and me will play... In that we both will win... Geet said... I don't believe... There is no such game... Maan replied there is geet... Game of love... In which you and me will win at the end... He said in a seductive voice... Geet... Don't fake maan... There is no such game... And she then she understood what he was hinting at... And lowered her eyes... Her cheeks reddened and she could not meet his eyes... Plz... Let me go... I have to cook... I am hungry...

Maan - answer me geet... Will you play the game with me... He tightened his grip... But geet didn't answer... And they heard some foot steps and they parted... On of the female worker came there... She handed geet a basket and left from there...

Geet started cooking ... She didn't see maan at all... She is too shy to face him... Maan understood her shyness and didn't probe her further...

She started making dough... And maan helped her in cutting the vegetables... Geet started cooking and maan sat there watching her and talking to her...

And again naughty thoughts came... She went to her and hugged her from behind... Geet held her head... Maan ... Leave me... Plz... There is a lot to cook...

Maan - how much you will cook for both of us... This much is enough...

Geet - no maan... This is the first time I am cooking for you... And I don't know when I will be able to do it again... I want this to be special for both of us... She said sincerely...

Maan - don't say that geet... KM.. Is your house... You can do what ever you want... No body will object you ... Every one knows about you... Then why you feel so...

Geet - meera di... Maan... I have to wait till she regains her memory...

Maan - umm... I undertand...Okay then... You continue I will come just now...

Maan went out and geet continued to cook...

Maan thought that geet is making every moment special for them and he also must do some thing for her and went outside... He saw around .. He saw a small open hut... He went in there... It looked neat...he got an idea and went inside and brought a table and two chairs... Arranged them in the hut... He placed candles... Flowers available there on the table... He went into the kitchen... Asked geet about the plates and got them... And arranged them in perfect manner... With Cool breeze the set up looked beautiful... A perfect candle light dinner... Maan was satisfied and went inside... By then the dinner was made and geet arranged them in dishes...

Maan said he will set up the table and asked her to fresh up... Geet agreed and went Inside...

In ten minute she came to the kitchen... But maan was not there... She called... Maan... Maan called her from out side... She went and saw him at the entrance... He was in blue jeans and white shirt... Maan looked at geet and she wore a saree... The peach color was complementing her skin and she looked extremely beautiful to maan... He extended his hand and she gave him her left hand into his hands... He held her and kissed her hand and said... My wife is looking beautiful... 

Geet blushed. Maan lead her to the dinner table.. Geet is surprised to see the arrangements maan made. She said... Wow maan... It's so nice... I love it... Maan said... When my wife is doing so much for me.. I thought to show my love to her... I am happy you liked it... Geet. No I loved it .. She said smiling... Maan - yes... And I love it when you love it... And then he pulled the chair for her.. She sat.. And maan too sat opposite to her in the other chair...

Geet started serving the dishes one by one ... Maan relished each dish and they both had dinner... In between their talks... About everything and nothing... After dinner geet and maan cleared the table... They went inside... Geet told maan to wait in the room and she will come in a while... Maan said ok and went inside the room... She stood near the window and looked at the full moon... And his thoughts went to geet... And then he realised she didn't answer his question... He smiled mischievously... Now you have to answer geet... I won't leave you till you answer...

It's been 10 minuets and geet has not yet come to the room... He went out of the too a nod called her... But there was no answer... He searched the rooms... She is not there... He came out of the house and called out loud... Geet...

Maan was tensed ... Where could geet go... This late... He looked around to see whether any worker is there so he could ask her about geet... He could find none... His tension was increasing and then his mobile beeped... He calmed down and took out his mobile... It showed message from geet... He opened it...

It read - Maan... Don't worry... I am safe...you asked me a question a while ago... I will answer it now... My answer is YES... I am in for the game... But if have a condition... You have to find me... Yes.. I am not in the farm house... I will ask you some questions... With each correct answer you will get a clue to reach me... If you could solve the questions... I am all yours... From Tonight... If not... Then also I am all yours... But from tomorrow... Do you agree... The message ended with a winking smiley😉...

First maan was relieved... Then he thought so madam is in naughty mood... You are always mine geet... And that too from today... I will not loose... He messages his agreement... And then he received a message...it's a riddle...

Riddle one... I make men fall...had by few but treasured by all. I'm inside and out side too... What am I?

Maan read the message... He was confused.. He left his English study long back in school... How to solve this... He thought for a while and smiled in victory... As he got the answer... He messaged the answer to geet.

He again got a message... Not bad maan... I expected you take time... But looked my hubby is sharp...

Maan - that's an easy guess... I placed my self there and thought... What made me fall for you... And the answer is simple... It's you beauty  and innocence... First outside and then I fell more for you inner beauty... And now don't waste time...

Geet - oh... My hubby is desperate... But thank you maan... I know ... but hearing from you gives me immense happiness... And be like this always...and ... here is the clue... Walk out of the house... Go the back yard... You will find a small gate there... Go through that.. Count 15 trees and wait there for next clue...

Maan did as geet said... He almost ran and reached the spot... He had no difficulty in reaching there coz the clear path and moon light...As soon as he reached his mobile beeped with a message...

Geet's msg - so fast maan... Here is the next clue...until I am measured, I am not known, yet how you miss me when I am flown... What am I...

Maan replied immediately... Don't waste time geet... I think you got the answer...

Geet again messaged...yes Maan... It's time... And I promise you to be on your side all the time... And the clue is there is ribbon tied on the tree ... Follow it's direction... The next riddle is your last and your last clue also...

Geet - What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?

Maan followed the wind direction and thought of the riddle... As he is walking he heard some noice... It's the noice of flowing water... He read the riddle once again and ran fast to the river... He reached the river bank and looked around... He couldn't fine anything... He thought of calling geet then his mobiles beeped with a message...

It is a pic...

He couldn't understand why geet sent the pic... He once again looked around and a little distance he could see a little light... He ran towards it... He and stood inform of the light source... Now he could see a tree house... Illuminated fully... And it looked heavenly... He looked up and could see a person standing facing the other side or say hiding... He knew the person is geet... He quickly alighted the wooden steps... And reached geet... He called her... Geet... She slowly turned with her head down... She is blushing ... Her hair was open and the breeze is making it wavy... Maan looked around... The tree house was decorated and the bed also... It looked like heaven to him...The natural air and the tree house is making him love it more than any thing... He has been to many places in Indian and abroad but this type of set up is new to him... He moved to geet and said... What is this geet... I never knew you are this romantic... And this place...

Geet looked up and said... Do you like it...

Maan nodded... She continued... This is one of my birthday gift maan... When I was young I read a story about a girl and her tree house... After reading that I asked papa to buy me a tree house... I showed him the book... He didn't say anything then... At that time this place was not ours... Papa bought this side of land first as this side has trees... And then she constructed this tree house and gave it as a birthday present... By that time I completely forgot abut my demand... I was thrilled when papa got me here... From that time.. When ever I used to get holidays.. I would come here and spend my time here...as veerji and meera were not here... .. . And this is the place where I first thought of the person who would be coming into my life... I used think.. He might be this ... He might be that... But you are far more better that my imagination...

Maan hugged her... Thank you geet for making me part of this beautiful place... He pulled out her from the hug and looked into her eyes... And said... What is that condition... I never expected... You know I was worried not seeing you there...

Geet - it's just for fun... I want you remember our time with smile... But I must agree... My hubby is smart...

Maan - that I am... I know... And now I want my answer...

Geet - what answer?

Maan - answer for the question I asked you in the kitchen.. I want to hear it from you mouth...

Geet - no... I have already answered it... You didn't say I should tell it verbally... So only I messaged... And now no more questions and I won't answer any of them.. ...

Maan - so my mishty is as desperate as me to play the game...

Geet pushed him and tried to run from there... But maan didn't give her the chance... He held her hand and slowly pulled her towards himself...geet breath laboured... Maan kept his left hand on her tummy and pulled her more closer towards him.. Geet placed he r hand on maan's hand on her tummy...geet is glued to him... Their right hand were laced... Maan slowly started kissing her nape...and her shoulder too... Geet tilted her head on reflex the instant he placed his lips on her nape...

Maan continued his sweet torture... Geet felt her saree pallu sliding down... She is so much into the other world she didn't knew when maan had removed her pin... She tried to hold it but he didn't leaver her hands... The pallu left it's place and slide down completely... Geet was breathing heavily.. Geet tried to free herself in order to hide herself... Seeing her struggle maan loosed his grip... She turned swiftly and hugged him hiding herself in his arms... 

Maan slowly whispered... No geet... Today I will not stop... You have to leave your shyness... Geet didn't respond... He parted her from him and kissed her fore head.. Then he eyes and her nose.. Then her red checks and finally came to her lips... As their lips met geet completely for got everything... He deepens the kiss and geet responded to him...

Maan totally pulled her saree down... She gasped and tried to hold it... But maan threw it away, picked her up and placed her on the bed... She turned and hid herself... Her back was visible and maan leaned forward and started kissing her...he made her turn around and looked at her face... She is total red with closed eyes...her breathing heavy and slowly whispered.. I am scared maan... Maan stopped and looked at her face... Fear is evident... He asked geet... What happened... Are you not ready..but you said yes... Then what happened... Are you fine... Is there any problem.. Geet looked at him.. He is asking so many questions... Geet kept her palm on his mouth and said... I am fine maan...and I am ready... I also what this but this fear is not big... Every girl feel this type of fear maan... I am just sharing it with you... Nothing else... She smiled at him... Maan said I understand geet... Don't worry I will be gentle .. Geet kept her hand around his neck and pulled him closer... Maan obelised and took her lips in for a kiss... ... And the as he moved forward and when their passion reached it's peak...they fully became man and wife in every sense...

Some time later...

They were cuddled ... Geet resting her head on his chest and maan leaning on the head board of the bed...

Maan - geet tell me something... I know you skipped it when I asked it earlier... What were you afraid of our intimacy... Is there any reason for that...

Geet hesitated but decided to tell him... Maan this happened when I was in my first year graduation...

Maan - what happened to you... And why didn't you tell me till now... 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Valli30 for the beautiful Pics...

Here is the update friends... Waiting for ur Views...

Plz ignore mistakes...

Note... Next update will be late... as i have t atten my cousins marriage... I will take one week time to return t my place... and update will be after that...

Over to you guys...

Edited by -indu- - 9 years ago