Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Endurance

Sammy u watched all these scenes the old ones too 😲

Ohhh Shit one of my favourite song...on my fav KR... Oh gosh will u believe it my first request to one of my friends to make VM on KR was on this song.. n she made n dedicated it to me.. n I m so happy ... that u made one.. it was fab out of the world... so perfect ...

Sammy u know I just love u.

aww thanks so much babes πŸ€—

really its ur fav song i had no idea i always loved this song since it came out watched dat movie cuz of it too...i finally heard the humty sharma movie version of this song today and it was really bad so decided to use the original version it as my first vm on KR πŸ˜†

that movie's version was really bad or maybe i just prefer the punjabi version lol
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Poseidon

aww thanksfor such a warm welcome babes
all of you guys are so sweet

a few days back a kria n ray fan send me all of their scenes from the beginning and i didnt even know em ... you guys are really a awesome group of people

I know its our Angi urf angel πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Enjoy Arsha chemistry☺️
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

aww thanks so much babes πŸ€—

really its ur fav song i had no idea i always loved this song since it came out watched dat movie cuz of it too...i finally heard the humty sharma movie version of this song today and it was really bad so decided to use the original version it as my first vm on KR πŸ˜†

that movie's version was really bad or maybe i just prefer the punjabi version lol

the new version is bad really bad ... the whole essence of the songs went in drain due to Change in lyrics.. I love the Older version..
CurryMonsta thumbnail

ur last line is it sarcasm? πŸ˜† I didn't knew that u made one at first place.. πŸ˜› but u dedicated it to me ...
VM was just flashback of all the memories... it was blissful..

πŸ˜† maybe

well techinally if i didnt meet ya in the AT i would have never gotten all of those wonderful links and then decided to watch rey and riya from when riya came back from new york and im loving the story so far jus got through their almost wedding πŸ˜› so indirectly yep its dedicated to you for giving me da links😳
CurryMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kunwarSOUL..

I know its our Angi urf angel πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Enjoy Arsha chemistry☺️

dont throu jutte chappals but arsha kaun hai?? i though ther were called kiryaansh (dont know if i spelt it right)
Endurance thumbnail

πŸ˜† maybe

well techinally if i didnt meet ya in the AT i would have never gotten all of those wonderful links and then decided to watch rey and riya from when riya came back from new york and im loving the story so far jus got through their almost wedding πŸ˜› so indirectly yep its dedicated to you for giving me da links😳

its Kria n ArSha is the bond name of Shakti n Kunwar.. I.e our KR πŸ˜›
CurryMonsta thumbnail

the new version is bad really bad ... the whole essence of the songs went in drain due to Change in lyrics.. I love the Older version..

the voice of whoever sang the new version couldnt even compare with rahat's and it was definitally not soulful like the original was ...yep a few different words makes all of the difference
Endurance thumbnail

the voice of whoever sang the new version couldnt even compare with rahat's and it was definitally not soulful like the original was ...yep a few different words makes all of the difference

in think its sung by arijit he is a fab singer but this song wasn't definitely for him
CurryMonsta thumbnail

its Kria n ArSha is the bond name of Shakti n Kunwar.. I.e our KR πŸ˜›

i will get her name right one day πŸ˜†
oh its ther offscreen name i was trying to find amarjeet's name's bit in ArSha but came from kunwar πŸ˜†
Endurance thumbnail
Its like AR of amAR and SHA of SHAkti