Frequent Posters

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deeksha_saxena

nice start...
Continue soon dear...,.,..
Waiting for next...
Thnx 4 coming back and writing such a good part...

yup dear.. agree wid u ..grt story..ll update soon d next part... thanks fr liking it
sushfiza thumbnail

Originally posted by: iLuvRamKapoor

lol looking at da title i thought its GOTW
superb start
bichde hue saathi n all haan
btw y apob didnt post?
anyways koi bhi kare story mast hain
cont ho sake tho PM kardo yar

Hi mani
rofl sry yaar..i forgot to add its a ss. 🀣
wo maan nhi rhi thi so i posted it πŸ˜›
ok ll surely pm u ..thank u
sushfiza thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awesome start wating wat happen in their past n hope raya will be together soon n pls continue soon

thanks dear..ll update soon... lets see hw d story unfolds .. :)
sushfiza thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font color="#0000ff">are wahh</font>
<font color="#0000ff">aap aagayiiπŸ˜†</font>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
sushfiza thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font color="#0000ff">First of all sorry fiza and apon</font>

<font color="#0000ff">i thought its regarding game or article</font>
<font color="#0000ff">i didnt knew it was a story</font>
<font color="#0000ff">thats why late reply</font>

<font color="#0000ff">and coming to the story</font>
<font color="#0000ff">beautiful potrayal of our Raya</font>

<font color="#0000ff">so ram is agreed for marrige with isha</font>
<font color="#0000ff">and priya is thinking he still loves her</font>
<font color="#0000ff">ofcourse he is loving her but not sharing it</font>
<font color="#0000ff">good going re</font>

<font color="#0000ff">so want to know their past love and wana read their present milanπŸ˜‰</font>

<font color="#0000ff">thanks for writing apon πŸ‘and posting for fiza</font>

<font color="#0000ff">p.s: fiza try to add FF/SS in the title page so many can read it , please do pm me next time.</font>

Hi di..plz dont say sorry..actually i forgot to add ss in the title ... sry for d confusion πŸ˜†
thanks fr d lovely comment..
yup di just now i updated d title...thank u ..ll pm u
sushfiza thumbnail
Thanks everyone for lovely coments n likes...
here is d 2nd part of d ss

Hmm mai thik, tu tension mat le.. Ram gives vikram a fake smile.. Ohk mai apne cabin mai jah rha hu, agar jorurat pade to bula lena.. Saying this vikram leaves his cabin..

Ram is thinking about priya.. She is still looking d same.. After ten years he is seeing her... Is she married ?? Ram asked himself... Why i m botherd so much.. i dont care if she is married or not.. Very soon i m going to marry isha i should concerntrate in this relationship... He tries to think about isha but his stubborn heart is recalling every memory attached with priya.. On the other hand.. Its getting very hard for priya to be near ram every second..
All those year she has been praying god to give her a chance to meet ram and now when she met him, he is going to marry someone else thats mean he dose not love her anymore... Priya this is office not ur bed room concentrate in ur work.. Priya scolds herself.. She looks at the file which r lying on her table.. One by one she is going through the file.. Some files needs ram signature.. She is now in dilemma.. She does not want to face with ram again.. But she has no other option... Standing up she takes deep breath holding the files she moves towards ram cabin...

Hesitatingly she knocks ram cabin s door, may i come in sir?? Hearing the voice ram looks at the door..how could he forget this voice?? Priya is looking at floor she does not want to do any eye contact... priya steps inside she places the files infront of ram and says sir need ur signature in all this files... ram is giving signature at file priya occasionally staring him.. U r still same ram, u just put on some weight... I dont know why ram ur eyes showing that u r hurt not happy with ur decision...
"Ram what is this tu office mai kya kr raha han" priya and ram looks at source of the sound.. Neha is standing near the door her face is showing she is angry.. Come isha neha calls neha comes behind neha and both of the girl steps inside... tum dono ya kya kr rahi ho finally ram asked them, oye fatty mujhe ya pucchna chahiya tujhe isha tujhe msg kiya tha na ki tere sath time spend krna chate han, to tu office kyun aayi.. Neha is really angry at ram... Priya is feeling outsider in the middle of them.. Ram wants to hurt priya so he goes near isha he takes het hands in his hand and says, i m sorry isha, mujhe tumeh inform krna chahiya tha, plz gussa mat karo aaj ka pura din tumare nam jo bologi tum wo hi krungi.. Ram is looking at priya he can sees that she is hurt.. Neha smile broadly and says oye fatty itna romantic mat ho abhi se tum logon ka shadi abhi tak nhi hu thoda wait to karo... Neha is teasing isha and ram.. Priya cant hear all this nonsense anymore she excuses herself and goes to the washroom...

Closing the washroom door she leans back.. A tear escape from her eyes... She wash her face... Looking at the mirror she seed her pale face.. All this years she lives in a hope that one day she will find ram and clear all the misunderstanding.. But right now she realizes that she lives in a false hope... Her heart is aching in pain... She covers her face and weeping like a baby.. I m missing u princess, agar tum hoti to mujhe duniya se aur kuch nhi chahiya tha par god ne tumeh bhi mujhse dur kr diya... Someone is knocking at the washroom door, priya looks towards the sound.. She again wash her face and wipes her face... She is now feeling better... priya opens the door jenny is standing there, hlw mam.. Jenny greet her.. Hi jenny priya greet back with a big smile... jenny do u know where is vikram?? Yes mam he is at his cabin.. Tnx jenny saying this she moves towards vikram cabin..
Priya knocks the door and comes inside...
"hi vikram"
" hi priya, koi prblm han kya" plz pehle baitho, he pointing towards the chair..
" tnx, nhi koi prblm nhi han bas mujhe tumse kuch kehe na tha"
" haan bolo, tensed kyun dikh rhi ho sab thik han na??
" haan vikram sab thik han, bas mai resign krna chati hu""
" vikram is looking at her in surprised expression " why u want to resign from this company ?? But sorry to say priya, we strictly follow our company rules and regulations.. To act our company law u cant quite this job before six months, Atleast u have to wait 3 month...
Hearing this priyas face become pale... She does not want to stay in this company for a second... Ohhk vikram tnx.. Priya is near the door vikram calls her priya turns back " priya is everything all right, u can tell me if anything bothering u??? priya smile looking at vikram and says tnx vikram for ur concern.. Dont worry i m fine...

All employees r living one by one at office.. Priya is still at her cabin and engulf in a file.. She is checking the marketing yearly reports.. She does not realize time is going so fast.. She looks at the hand clock and its show 7.30 pm, shit priya u r so lost in work u did not realize the time.. She closes all the files and comes out from the cabin... At same time ram also comes out from his cabin.. Both look each other.. Priya breaks the eye locks and moves towards the exit door..
Priya is trying to stop a auto but no one is agreeing to gives her ride.. A cold wind is blowing strongly at the outside anytime sky will burst into tears, priya cursing herself she should more careful about the time... A car stops infront of her.. Window slide down automatically.. Priya sees that ram is sitting at the driving seats.. He open the car door and says " car mai baith jao, iss weather mai tumeh koi auto nhi milega"
" tnx for ur concern but i dont need ur help.. Saying this priya steps forward... ram cant leave her alone like this.. He knows he hate priya but he never wants that she faces any troubles... He get down from the cars and walk behind priya.. He catches her wrist.. Priya turns towards ram, mera hath chodiya mr kapoor... Baccho k jaise jeed mat karo mai tumeh akele nhi chod sakti, chalo mere sath... " mujhe nahi jana aap k sath aap ko samaj mai nhi ati han kya chodiya mera hath mujhe apki aahsan ki jorurat nhi han...
Suddenly its start raining heavily... Both looks at the sky.. After few second both r totally drenche, priya is still trying to free herself from his grips but ram holds her hand tightly and pulls her near him.. Priya lost the balance and falls at his arms.. Her both hand is clutching his coat .. His hand is holding her waist.. Her hot breath is touching his neck.. Her eyes id closed it takes some second for priya to gather herself... She steps back... Ram holds her hand and pulls her with him.. Priya has no other option without obeying him.. She is totally drenche and it is not safe to roaming like this at the road.. Ram helps her to seat in the car.. Closing the car door he goes near the driving seats..

plz leave ur valuable comment n press d like button
rosinagoor thumbnail
this time also i am first πŸ˜†
*Unres*

Awesome Update & little bit Emotional too
So 10 years before, Ram & Priya Lovers
Why they separated ???
Priya Crying scenes are very emotional
The way Ram Spoke with Isha, it's shows how much he hurt Priya
Last scenes are superb
Ram care about Priya, but he is acting
Hope soon Ram & Priya union will happen
Continue soon ASAP
Thanks for the PM😊

Edited by rosinagoor - 9 years ago
itsmeg3 thumbnail
Hey so early new update..its beautiful like prev one πŸ˜Š
thanx for PM 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very nice part n thank u for part 2 also waiting for next part n who is priyas princess which she is missing alot hope she is nt Raya's daughter pihu n hope Raya ki misunderstanding clear n that to soon n pls continue soon n pls gv pm
ssssabcd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice stryline.pls continue soon.