ARTICLE: Gulki Joshi finds on-screen romancing tough

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Gulki Joshi, Like OK's Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja (Scaling Heights) lead, is having a tough time emoting romantic scenes on screen and this has everything to do with her personal life.

Well, it's nothing serious but it's well connected.

In fact, in a recent interview with the actress confessed that she is not a romantic at heart. "That's absolutely true. I am not at all a romantic and that's why the romantic scenes are the toughest ones for me," confessed the actress.

So, how do you enact romantic scenes given the fact Sameer (Karam Rajpal) and Meher (her character) are about to get intimate on-screen? "I listen to a lot of romantic songs before the scenes and also recollect the romantic movie scenes to get the best expressions."

Now that sounds like a lot of hard work.

She further went on to add, "Few emotions are very personal which are difficult to express."

Which means you've never ever held hands with your boyfriend in public? You don't like PDA? "I haven't come across someone so worthy yet. When I do, I might have a different opinion."

That's bold and outright Gulki for you but her on-screen character Meher will embark on a new journey in the coming episodes.

We hear that Meher will make Sameer fall in love with her, now that he is a changed man.

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks Wardha for sharing
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: QH_DDEJ_Fan

thanks Wardha for sharing

My pleasure Prii...😳
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS, waiting for their romantic scenes
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
meher will make sameer for falling in love with her...wow   ...cant wait ...tfs cindrella
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmatanya

TFS, waiting for their romantic scenes

Pleasure, same here! :D
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

meher will make sameer for falling in love with her...wow   ...cant wait ...tfs cindrella

Yeah ... can't wait to see that happening!☺️ and my pleasure😳