Yeh hain Mumbai meri jaan!(Juhi Parmar)

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Mumbai - a city of dreams, a city that never sleeps!

People from different parts of the country find this commercial capital a beckoning temptress of hope, and thus they choose to settle here to make a living!

Prashant Golecha speaks to few TV stars who left their hometowns and moved to Mumbai for the realization of their dreams!

Ritu Raj Singh- (hails from Delhi)

Delhi was my youth and home; I did my graduation from there. That was the time I also did Tol Mol Ke Bol (Zee) from the capital. Next, I got offers from Mumbai, so I came here and never went back! Delhi is what it is because of our government and parliament is based there. When I came here I had no contacts initially and with time I fell in love with this city. I love the experience of living near the sea. How efficiently people work here makes the Mumbai move at a faster pace. It accepts people from day one. The city pays you back for your efforts. Merit is taken care of and you get your due sooner or later.

Juhi Parmar- (hails from Jaipur)

I was born to be an actress so I was prepared for everything when I came down to Mumbai. I have been here since the last eight years and now it feels like home, though initially I felt like a stranger. There is a vast cultural gap between Mumbai and Jaipur. Life is slow and easy going in my hometown. People get up late and then go to work all the more late! Whereas here a day starts at 6 am and ends at 2 am! Mumbai is a safe city to settle, it provides far more and better opportunities than any other city and the night life rocks! It's the ultimate city of dreams, be it acting or any other field. Also people here give you space. But what is most amazing is the spirit of Mumbai, which perks you up. Look at the floods and bomb blast incidents, the city recovers very fast. Except for the sad roads and congested traffic, Mumbai is perfect!

Sandeep Rajora- (hails from Delhi)

I did my schooling in Delhi, my MBA from Pune - so you can say I grew up in different cities. Here in Mumbai, professionalism is in the air! From the time you step down from a train, from a coolie to the autowala, everyone is a pro when it comes to their personality and attitude. People here are more bothered about work and time - they strictly mean business! Comparatively Delhiites and Puneites are warmer. Mumbai is all about vigour, charisma and opportunities - where one can do whatever and whenever, and kicks me big time. What surprises me in Mumbai is that local trains are always on time! But in my opinion one can life a satisfactory and peaceful life only in a smaller city.

Nattasha Rana - (hails from Jallandhar)
Mumbai is a dream city, an ocean where one can get in abundance. Here you get ample opportunities and loads of independence. It is also the hub of entertainment as it values talent. Opportunities can knock at you're door anytime, but one needs to work hard and have the right attitude. It's a fair city, which provides equal opportunities to women in all the fields. Hard work when combines with luck it spells success here. The spirit of Mumbai is unbreakable. People are very accommodating here. Though, bad roads and traffic is surely an issue.

Aashka Goradia- (hails from Ahemdabad)

My family is still settled in Ahmedabad and I do visit them on and off. I prefer being in Mumbai as one can do a lot here and be an achiever. This city has given me a lot and I can't think of living any where else now. Here the food joints are up till 4 am but in my hometown there is no life after 10 pm. The best thing about Mumbaiites is that they are not myopic. The only hitch is that the people here can be over practical and over calculative at times. But I have also found a few genuine people who shower me with their warmth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for psoting this article

norzar
Sundas thumbnail
hey thanxxx 4 the artical
JUHI looooking beautifull in Brown
wohooooooooooo 😛
Sundas
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks 4 d article...juhi luks really 2 pretty 😛

truly mumbai hd d spirit 👏 👏 ....and it never sleeps...par im nt dere n nor is eksoo...hume kaise yeh aadat parh gayi 😆
-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thnks 4 postin this 😊

Originally posted by: ankuhujulover

thnks 4 d article...juhi luks really 2 pretty 😛

truly mumbai hd d spirit 👏 👏 ....and it never sleeps...par im nt dere n nor is eksoo...hume kaise yeh aadat parh gayi 😆

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 .....................tumhe toh ye aadat padi so padi.............tumne mujh mein bhi daal di 😆 😆

mariaam thumbnail
Thanks alot for the article... Juhi is looking fabolus in the pic.... 😉
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing.
juhi looke so cute in brown 😊
dosti_4ever thumbnail
thankx for sharinggggggggggggggggggggggggg. beatifulsssssssssssssss