Sis Pooja Bhatt to launch brother Rahul Bhatt

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Sis Pooja to launch Rahul Bhatt
Subhash K Jha
June 19

Bad is good for Mahesh Bhatt's son. The title that Pooja Bhatt had chosen for the biopic on Charles Sobhraj is now being used for Pooja's brother Rahul Bhatt's launch film.

Rahul, who was in a state of anxious waiting for his movie career to start, is finally getting ready for his big launch. His debut film to be titled Bad will be produced by his sister Pooja.

Confirming these developments, Pooja says, " The script is being worked on. We will decide the director once the script is done." Interestingly, Bad was the title that Pooja had chosen for the film based on Charles Sobhraj's Tihar jailbreak that Prawaal Raman was directing for her. But after Prawaal and Pooja had a fall- out, Pooja quit the project and took away the title.

Bad, according to sources, would feature Rahul in a grey role. " It would be a full- on action film. The focus would be on introducing Rahul as an action hero," says the source.

Earlier, Rahul was supposed to be making his acting debut in a film called Suicide Bomber, which was to be directed by Anurag Basu years ago. But nothing was known about the project once it was announced.

Rahul is understandably cautious in his enthusiasm. " I've waited very long for this to happen.

I am not saying anything until my sister makes an announcement," says Rahul.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alia is and will probably remain the only successful actor from the bhatt family..pooja flopped and Rahul does not look Bollywood material at all- his eyes are scary looking
Supari_khala thumbnail
I love Rahul Bhatt. He is so freaking weird and hilarious, unintentionally ðŸ˜†