Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

WHAT DID I READ!?

BigB not known for acting???? 🤢 🥱
-_-

Are you blind? The person that posted that said Big B was not known for dancing not acting.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoAya

Dude, I don't need to brush on anything, Now go and sulk somewhere else..

Roaya, it's better you accept your mistake or critism carefully... Going personal with members is your old tradition!
I am hundred percent sure you will also say some bullshit to me now...
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parko

There are three actors in Bollywood that have nothing going for them except for looks and luck. All three are horrible actors, crappy dancers and have a dull personality. These three are John, Imran, and Sid M... these three are just not cut out for Bollywood...

😆

But Imran isn't as bad as the other 2, have you seen Delhi Belly?
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parko

Are you blind? The person that posted that said Big B was not known for dancing not acting.

No I am not blind... I have 6/6 eye sight and by god grace I can see everything with my naked eye properly

I quoted Roaya, and it was with reference to her tweet! She clearly said BigB and Dharmendra are not know for acting...
VivaEmptiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: GundayVedant

Roaya, it's better you accept your mistake or critism carefully... Going personal with members is your old tradition!

Dude, relax I don't know you like that...All I said was Big B was more of star than being known as great actor. Now whatever conclusion you come up with is your own problem...

As for accepting my mistake? are u effin kidding me, there are people who think Al Pacino is not a good actor forget Big B so who are we to say they are wrong?...Majority doesn't always rule.
Edited by RoAya - 10 years ago
VivaEmptiness thumbnail

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

Welcome back..😆😆

Lol thank you ðŸ˜†

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dude, I don't need to brush on anything, Now go and sulk somewhere else..

You definitely need to brush and comb your Bollywood knowledge. Now you can go and sulk, suck and lick the things that will enhance your knowledge. ,
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
salman is a bad dancer? 😆 this is one guy who can pull of the silliest steps and make it look classy 😛 dancing is an art , salman woh hai jo dance na karke bhi hazaron ko nacha deta hai 😉
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

salman is a bad dancer? 😆 this is one guy who can pull of the silliest steps and make it look classy 😛 dancing is an art , salman woh hai jo dance na karke bhi hazaron ko nacha deta hai 😉

Salman is actually a bad dancer but diference is he dances with such joy and fun, Also he owns each and every step, and makes it memorable... Thats his X Factor

Besides that all Khans are mediocre dancers (Aamir though has two left feets)
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail

Dude, relax I don't know you like that...All I said was Big B was more of star than being known as great actor. Now whatever conclusion you come up with is your own problem...

As for accepting my mistake? are u effin kidding me, there are people who think Al Pacino is not a good actor forget Big B so who are we to say they are wrong?...Majority doesn't always rule.

Well I am not saying you are wrong, but I feel you should accept criticism gracefully rather than telling people off.
I have often observed that you become really defensive when someone strongly opposes your point, in that process you become personal sometimes.

I am no relative or father of yours, but yes I am just saying it comes out to be rude
Edited by GundayVedant - 9 years ago