An open letter to the DT :)

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Moderator,

With power, comes great responsibility. Sure you have the power to close down threads and issue warning levels to those who do not adhere to the rules, but at the same time it's also your responsibility to cross-check and confirm whether they have indeed broken the rules (Though I agree, it must be fun issuing WLs no? For the same reason, even I wanted to become a DT once upon a time😛)

Dear Hinz,

This forum is divided into 2 distinct fangroups. However, the rules of the forum seem to apply only to one group😕 Kyun ji? It's a crime to call a fictional character evil, but it's perfectly fine to call a real forum member "worse than animals" 🤪. Chatting and posting one liners in one AT is against the rules of IF, but the same is normal for the other AT😕 Care to explain?

Dear Anam Ali,

Perhaps you are new to this forum. Or perhaps you do not understand the meaning of bashing. Or perhaps, you have no idea that every male actor wears lipstick on their show., including your fav and my fav😳 So if a person says that a said male actor has worn a very light pink shade of lipstick, how the hell this comes under bashing the actor😕? Before reporting a post, kindly check the word "bashing" in your dictionary, and then check whether it's indeed against the rules of IF😊 Also, I request you to not to be so sensitive about actors because at the end of the day, they are just doing their own job😊

Dear non DT members who love to rape the report button,

Please go through the rules of IF before pressing your favorite button. It's not our fault if you are frustrated with the way the CVs are treating your favs😊

With love❤️,
A basher who is yet to receive a WL😆

Edited by Sayaani-Chidiya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on Nami!! 👏
Im so pissed off since morning!
Why do each and every rule of this forum is applicable to VeeBa fans only.
Even wen we genuinely say something it is considered as bashing, even if thats a mere observation over an actor's make up!
I didnt knew that comes under bashing?! 😕

This forum is very special.
Becoz here if u criticize or call a "FICTIONAL" character an evil, that is considered as blasphemy and you'll be deffo prosecuted for that.
But wen those ppl raping the report button for every comment against their favs call "REAL" members on this forum names such jobless, beggars, jealous bashers, attention-seeker, hormonal teenagers,etc... that is not bad AT ALL!

And yes... u cant even critisize any actor's acting ability too!
He is a God and always right! 😳
If u do that, you'll be tagged as a jealous basher!

You cant discuss the characters u dont like... cant criticize them!
If u do that, some or the other "peace loving" person will come forward and start the moral policing!
As if we ppl come to the forum only for hugs & kisses!
Zaroorat kya hai discussions ka?!
Bas gungaan gaate raho sabka!

We cant discuss abt the things which bore us to death, we cant criticize the characters & actors, we are only allowed to discuss our favs, baaki characters se matlab nahi rakhna hai, we cant even take their names in the ATs, I mean WAT THE HELL!!!
Why is this forum even open then?!
Band kardena chahiye Mods ko yeh forum tab!

And ppl who cant criticism of their favs and report every damn comment... plz visit the other forums too.
Take a look how they literally "bash" actors and characters there and still the threads run for 100+ pages!
Humlog sant lagenge! 😳
Wat we do is not even considered as bashing becoz we know how to argue & state our points with the help of facts!
But some ppl only knw how to report threads becoz they cannot argue with facts so they also start attacking the members personally!
Im seriously fed up of this!
Why dis biased treatment?!
I dont care if I get a WL for this comment!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
criticize nahi kar sakte other characters ka naam nahi le sakte AT main bole to problem open forum main bole to problem phir kya bas bhajan karen hum forum main 
subah ranvi ka 
dophar ko gunjan ka 
shaam ko veera ka 
raat ko baldev ka 
bhajan karen kya 
Edited by -dear10- - 9 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Bang on Nami!! 👏
Im so pissed off since morning!
Why do each and every rule of this forum is applicable to VeeBa fans only.
Even wen we genuinely say something it is considered as bashing, even if thats a mere observation over an actor's make up!
I didnt knew that comes under bashing?! 😕 Exactly. It's like anything you talk about Shivin with a Vishal DP comes under bashing 🤪 You are only allowed to observe things about your favorites only🤢

This forum is very special.
Becoz here if u criticize or call a "FICTIONAL" character an evil, that is considered as blasphemy and you'll be deffo prosecuted for that.
But wen those ppl raping the report button for every comment against their favs call "REAL" members on this forum names such jobless, beggars, jealous bashers, attention-seeker, hormonal teenagers,etc... that is not bad AT ALL! Why would that be bad? People here are more sensitive about television than their real lives🤢 They need to know that Gunjan does not exist in reality, but the forum members do 😳

And yes... u cant even critisize any actor's acting ability too!
He is a God and always right! 😳
If u do that, you'll be tagged as a jealous basher! Sach bolne ka tax lagta hai. Every actor needs to criticized for their own good. That's the only way to progress. But people here are ready to shed tears at the drop of a hat🥱

You cant discuss the characters u dont like... cant criticize them!
If u do that, some or the other "peace loving" person will come forward and start the moral policing!
As if we ppl come to the forum only for hugs & kisses!
Zaroorat kya hai discussions ka?!
Bas gungaan gaate raho sabka! Exactly.

We cant discuss abt the things which bore us to death, we cant criticize the characters & actors, we are only allowed to discuss our favs, baaki characters se matlab nahi rakhna hai, we cant even take their names in the ATs, I mean WAT THE HELL!!!
Why is this forum even open then?!
Band kardena chahiye Mods ko yeh forum tab! Word.

And ppl who cant criticism of their favs and report every damn comment... plz visit the other forums too.
Take a look how they literally "bash" actors and characters there and still the threads run for 100+ pages!
Humlog sant lagenge! 😳 It's surprising that Hinz herself is a mod of one such forum where people do not press report button for criticizing.
Wat we do is not even considered as bashing becoz we know how to argue & state our points with the help of facts!
But some ppl only knw how to report threads becoz they cannot argue with facts so they also start attacking the members personally!
Im seriously fed up of this! Exactly. Attacking fellow members is like their brahmastra. Otherwise, people here just cannot debate. Period.
Why dis biased treatment?!
I dont care if I get a WL for this comment!
Don't worry. I might get one too. But atleast we support the right.

-Kaddu- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post! They chat in RanJan AT, call VeeBa fans bhai log, hormonal teenagers, worse than animals and still no action is taken against them! Why the biasedness Mods?
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post.
Though I don't know the recent happenings.
But past experiences were not good here, especially for VeeBa fans.
Any comment which is posted with good intention gets reported and that person gets WL. Few people pick up fights and play victim card.

I completely agree with you Chidiya.
ScoopTroop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dear10-

criticize nahi kar sakte other characters ka naam nahi le sakte AT main bole to problem open forum main bole to problem phir kya bas bhajan karen hum forum main 

subah ranvi ka 
dophar ko gunjan ka 
shaam ko veera ka 
raat ko baldev ka 
bhajan karen kya 

Bhajan bhi nahi kar sakte. Pata hai kya, Hinz should start putting a Taboo curse on the names of Ranvi and Gunjan. Koi bhi unka naam le, and whoosh, the member gets banned🤢
ScoopTroop thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kaddu-

Bang on post! They chat in RanJan AT, call VeeBa fans bhai log, hormonal teenagers, worse than animals and still no action is taken against them! Why the biasedness Mods?

Perhaps the mods are RanJan fans. Or they hate VeeBa fans. Or maybe, they love the cat fights secretly.🥱
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The most amusing thing about other fan-groups are,they actually go through all the pages of VeeBa AT to see if there is any opportunity to use the 'Report' button. 😛 I can understand their problem though 😳.Neither of their couple nor their AT's are interesting enough.😆
ScoopTroop thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

Bang on post.
Though I don't know the recent happenings.
But past experiences were not good here, especially for VeeBa fans.
Any comment which is posted with good intention gets reported and that person gets WL. Few people pick up fights and play victim card.

I completely agree with you Chidiya.

Let me tell you the recent happenings.
VeeBa AT has been closed because one of us had commented that Shivin was wearing a very light shade of lipstick. Apparently, Anam felt bad and she reported the comment because we bashed Shivin😕