Reactions: The 3 minutes of PaRud Romance...s

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Omggg...omggg...after sooo mannnyyy days FINALYYY today's episode especially the Rudra-Paro ROMANCE in the Aangan scene made me make this post today...πŸ˜‰
Those 3 minutes of Rudra-Paro romance oozing the attraction & passion scene made me and I am sure all RRians go like : 

V were Fanning ourselves with the intense heat that v saw the way Rudra rubbed his daadhi on Paro...☺️...V were all blushing & had the silly smile on our face......

ufff...I have watched that scene like 10 times ALREADY...😳

BUT the CVs just cud NOT give us the time to enjoyyy & take in the romance and PARO had to mention the " M" word while she was in the arms of herrr HOTTT hubby...Arggghhh...I was like...

Lo Gayeee Bhains Pani Mein...

Saare ROMANCE pe thandaaa PAANI daal diya...Poor Rudra...πŸ˜‰...whateever happened to her brains NOT working AT ALL when Rudra is sooo CLOSE to her......and our KOSTIN for PARO...

This was me for sooo pissed of with the CVs for killing the moment...

Ooohhh BUT I am gladdd that today v got to see a JHALAK of Rudra's freshly SHAVED CHEST...πŸ˜‰...tho only for  a few seconds...😑...BUT I will take what I get...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†...like even tho it only this much...

BUT I don't understand WHY the JHIJHAK to give us a FULL JHALAK ...πŸ˜‰..so v deewani RRians ask the CVs just like Joey : " WHy CVzz?? Why are you teasing us like this ? "...🀣

And then V RRians are like : They ( meaning Ashish & the CVs) ALWAYS tease us like this so v r like : 

And OFCOURSE Mohini ...what to say about her...for a second I thought she was surprised the way Paro held her hand...BUT she is the EVIL Queen...trying to get her powers back.. after all leave she is like : 

Chalo hopefullyyy the search for MALA will bring PaRud even closer...waiting to see the snowphall in rajasthan...and the CHEEKYY CHEEKY KISSYYY...πŸ˜‰...which is going to take us rite into PaRud heaven...

Edited by Absoluv - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Absoluv Sa, Awesome post... You look really pissed, mind if I join youπŸ˜†.
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lol! A much expected post from you lol
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Awesome post...
Loved it.

misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was totally oogling over parud,,,,

nice post dear
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ab dear, as soon as I saw the episode today,I made a post for  you.
here's the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4062601&PID=108513587&#p108513587
Guinea thumbnail
You are back πŸ˜Š
Today was a treat for you .
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All reactions r 2 good πŸ˜†
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Brilliant post, loved today's episode!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ The PaRud Aagan scene was amazing, I was hyperventilating seeing the sizzling chemistry☺️ and when Paro said you were calling  Maa sa in your sleep I was like dhaat teri ki *face palm* why oh why ParoπŸ˜• why would you do such a thing when Rudra is so close and that too in such a romantic mood!!! 
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome post. Yes fangirls are all too busy blushing and fanning themselves trying to cool down after such a hot scene but I think the saying should be gay basanti paani mein like Paro says. She had to mention Mala. Why oh why when you have such a hot husband trying to be romantic you have to go ruin the whole moment.

Well at least we did get the half jhalak plus Rudra in his BSD uniform. Sigh! At least that was something.