PrAja SS: After Marriage : Scene 4# UPDATED Pg7 30/06

apps19982014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I got inspired after reading some PrAja SS on d forum nd thought of writing a small scene.😳😳.Hope u lyk it....Plz...no tamatars nd chappals plz...😆😆..Plz bear with d crap...hee hee...😃😆 likes nd comments wud inspire me to write more...Plz share ur views...😊😊
                Its a scene 2-3 days after their marriage...😳😊😳
Guyzzz...I updated a small scene tht I forgot to write...Its Highlighted...Plz read it...nd share ur views...🥱
                                   Scene 1#

Pratap and ajabde were married...yes they were...nd they were happy...happier than ever...they faced so many challenges...nd had to give so many tests...but finally...they were together...nd nothing could ever separate them...

D first 2-3 days were spent in doing rasams nd they were very happy...today...new day...they found some tym 2 be together...Pratap had decided to teach his wife some shastra gyan...yes his wife...how nice it felt...though ajabde had said

A:  "nahi kunwar pratap...hume bahot kaam hai"

P: jaise?

A: jaise puja karna...jaise bhojan pakana...jaise...

P: bas bas...hum aapki ek nhi sunenge...aap humare sath dangal sthal chl rhi hai bas...kabhi appe koi sankat aa jae to apko atmarakhsha bhi to ani chahie...mana ki apne pratispardha jeeti thi par woe k putla hi tha ajabde...bhulie mat..

A: parantu...

P: ajabde...aapke pas sbke lie samay hai par humare lie nhi?

A: nhi nhi kunwar pratap...humne aisa to nhi kaha tha..

P: to bas..mtlb aap humare sath chl rhi hai...

Ajabde wore d dress tht she had worn for d pratispardha...she luked beautiful...

A: aap hume aise kyun dekh rhe hai? (blushing)

P: wo...hum...wo...haan...hum soch rhe the ki ek to aap doosro ki seva...unki sahaita krne me itni vyast rehti hai ki pta nhi aap apne bare me bhi sochti hongi ya nhi...

A: hume sh..sh...shama karie kunwar pratap...wo hume kbhi samay hi nhi mila...shastra gyan sikhne ka...

P: par ab chinta ki koi bat nhi hai...hum hai na...hum apko roz talwar ke nae nae paitre sikhaenge...thik?

A: ji..

They both went to d dangalsthal...the breeze was magical..it had a new feeling in it...the feeling of LOVE...

P: dekhie...is talwar ko aise pakdie...

Pratap gives it to ajabde...she holds it...it was heavy...

P: ab ise aise ghumaie...yaad rakhie...sbse zaroori hai apka manobal...agr ap sochengi apko nhi ata...to apka sharer bhi yehi sochega...

A: parantu ye to bahot bhari hai..

P: isko aise pakdie ajabde...isse apko zyada bal milega...

A: haan..ab thik hai...

P: ab dhyaan se dekhie ajabde...talwar ko is tarah upyukt kijie jisse aap apni aatmarakhsha kr sake...smjh gain a aap ajabde...aur fir isko aise...fir aise...fir..

A: sunie sunie...rukie...!! kunwarji...ap itne veer yodhdha hai...apko ye sab pehle se aata hai..par hum to pehli bar seekh rhe hai na...hume samay lgega...

P: wo hume...sh sh...shama kijie ajabde...

Nd they both started kaughing...

P: thik hai ajabde...hum apko dheere dheere sikhate hai...dekhie isko apne aise pakad lia?

A: ji..

P: ab isko aise apne samne se le jaie...

Ajabde tries to do ...but she was unable to revolve her hands...which had never done tht kind of work...

P: nhi nhi ajabde aise nhi/...dekhie..

Pratap holds her hand on d talwar nd shows her...ajabde felt a shock run down herself when kunwar pratap touched her...d same feeling...

She didn't pay attention to wht he was saying...the air  made her hair come over pratap's face...he hadnoy yet realized tht ajabde was luking at her...his eyes met her...there was an ayelock...he felt tht they were d most beautiful eyes he had ever seen...they were so mesmerized tht they lost their grip over d sword...it fell down wid a clash...both came out of their dream...nd realizing wht had happened pratap took d sword nd gave it 2 her...

Ajabde was blushing profusely...Pratap could not remove his eyes from her...

Ajabde was a fast learner...soon she learnt the techniques nd started fighting wid pratap...she was defending herself bravely...

Pratap got so mesmerized by her rajputani valour...tht he couldnt concentrate on d sword fighting...nd soon ajabde flung the sword off his hand...

P:ye thik nhi hai ajabde...apne humare sath chhal kia hai...

A: humne kya kia kunwar pratap...?

P(widout thinking, fast): wo hum to apko dekhte hi reh gae aur apne talwar...

A (blushing):...th...thik hai agle charan me dekhte hai...

Pratap realized wht he had said...

P(smiling): th...thik..hai...

They started again nd pratap kept her moving backwards till she had her back on d wall...

They were very close...She could feel his breath...Pratap had d sword on her neck..nd her sword was defending his...their heart started to beat so fast...

P:dekha ajabde...(stops)

Again Pratap's majnu mode got on...they had an eyelock..

Taking advantage of d situation...Ajabde again flung d sword...

A: aap har gae humse...firse...

P: ab to jeevan bhar hume aapse harna hi hai ajabde...

A(blushing): a...a...ab kya krna hoga hume?

P: h..ha..haan...ab aap is putle ko dekh rhi hai ajabde? Apko ise girana hai...thik waise jase apne pratispardha me kia tha...par ajabde...dhyaan rkhiega ...ye use adhik bhari hai...

A: han ..hum prayas to kr hi skte hai...ajabde tries to make it fall down..but she couldn't...he tries again but nothing happened...

P: dekhie ajabde hum ise gira rhe hai...apo bhi usi bal se girana hai...

A thik hai...

Pratap uses his sword wid gr8 force nd hits d statue nd it falls down...but the hand of the staue hits ajabde nd she falls down over a heap of straw nd d force by which she fell makes the straw fall over her covering d upper part of her body...

P(tensed): Ajabde!!

He goes to d heap nd removes d straw from his wife's face...ajabde was also trying...her pagdi had fell down (lyk in jodha akbar...hee hee)..nd her hair was open..

P( all bery fast): wo ajabde..hume shama kr dijie..humara apko hani pahuchane ka uddeshya nhi tha...pta nhi ye kaise ho gaya...hume itni zor se prahar hi nhi karna chahie tha...hume...(slowly) shama kr dijie ajabde...

He notices the eyes of ajabde...wid love filled only for him...he had never seen such beautiful eyes...they were luking at each other...

Her beautiful hair all spread...

Ajabde on d other hand was also startled by d concern pratap showed for her...she started laughing seeing his concerned faced nd wht had happened just then...

Pratap also started laughing...he fell on the side of ajabde nd more straw fell an them...they were sitting side by side removing the straw...they were laughing nd luked at each other...he couldn't stop himself from seeing her smile...d beautiful smile tht cud heal all his wounds...they both were so happy to see each other happy...

They had an eyelock...pratap gave his hand to lift ajabde...

She hesitantly put her hand over his...

Pratap helped her...they had never been soo close...the wind was blowing...she was in his arms...she had never felt so safe...

Ajabde came out again of the DREAM...(as usual)...nd started removing the straws from herself...suddenly pratap moved his hands towards her nd removed the straws from her hair...she luked at him...eye lock...nd became tomato red...again ajabde(as usual)

A: ab hume chalna chahie...hume bahot kaam hai...aagya dijie..

Pratap can't stop luking at her...

P: ji...hum apki pratiksha karenge ajabde...

Ajabde couldn't stop herself from blushing...

Pratap luked at her retreating figure...they were veru happy...they felt the bliss of d moment spent together...😳

I know its not gud...but please bear wid this crap...hee hee...tamatars, rotten eggs, chappals...r not allowed...Likes nd comments wud inspire me more...Plz tell if u want me to write more...this is d first SS i hv written on MP forum...plz share ur views about this...😊

Edited by apps19982014 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Misnomer thumbnail
Lovely !!
Cont soonish
apps19982014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk u sooo much...😊
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's just so beautiful Kanishka.
Really loved it. You know somedays back even I was thinking of writing on the sword practise. But you know reading someone else's work feels more nice as the ideas are new and creative.
Please please please dear, continue ASAP.
Misnomer thumbnail

Originally posted by: apps19982014

thnk u sooo much...😊

Anytym dear ðŸ˜Š
Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Who said it isn't good? It's beautiful, dear.
You've written it so fell and with such a great flow. Please continue this I would love to read what happens next 😉 If you know what I mean 😉
newly married couple kuch hona toh banta hai 😉
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kanishka it awesome really loved it
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeee too good lovelyyy part
-Magnanimous- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely shot!
and i loved how they were laughing together 😆
what's your name?
_aashi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely...it was amazing, vaise bhi correct hai, itna toh hona hi tha. Amazing hai yaar just can't describe