Purab Kohli is AWESOME

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
I loveddd his performance , it was Awesome 
thats what Jhalak is about

a Non-Dancer Celeb's dance journey 

well judges are bz praising and Giving Full marks to The Choreographer but who cares 

We Audience LOVE Purab and he Rocks  ðŸ˜Ž

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
True.. This guy is last year's Shaan for me.. So humble and sweet and he danced pretty well.. I was surprised.. I dono what judges meant by he improved a lot .. Coz his last performance was on the building and he managed pretty well.. this was the first time he danced on floor and judges told he improved.. they just cannot compare both his performances.. For me he was a true performer today.. Totally impressed.. He has a long way to go in the show.. Go Purab Go... All the best...
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

True.. This guy is last year's Shaan for me.. So humble and sweet and he danced pretty well.. I was surprised.. I dono what judges meant by he improved a lot .. Coz his last performance was on the building and he managed pretty well.. this was the first time he danced on floor and judges told he improved.. they just cannot compare both his performances.. For me he was a true performer today.. Totally impressed.. He has a long way to go in the show.. Go Purab Go... All the best...

Agreed. I don't know what's wrong with the judges. They're trying to act all smart and strict but are only coming off as stupid. 
nabni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you guys.

Purab is awesome.😃 I am supporting him this season. I want to see him in top 5.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i hope he wins this year 
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too loved his performance..