First look of Suhasi Dhami as Bheelni in Mahadev

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Nach Baliye fame, Suhasi Dhami has finally replaced Pooja Bose as Parvati in serial Mahadev. She will be entering the show as Bheelni, another avatar of Parvati.

Suhasi confirmed the news of her entry. She said, "Yes, I am entering the show as Parvati. Today (13th June) is the first day of the shoot. I am very excited as this is my first mythological show. Till now, audiences have seen me as Suhasi and this is the first time, they will see me as a mythological character. Hope they love me too in this role."

According to sources, "After signing Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Pooja Bose was not keen in Mahadev. First of all, the set of Mahadev is too far from Jhalak house. It was not easy for her to travel so much. Also, last year she had put down her papers, but the makers had convinced her to stay back, but now finally she decided to move on making the way for Suhasi as new parvati in the show."

Before Pooja Bose, Sonarika Bhadoria was playing the role of Parvati in Mahadev, so now Suhasi Dhami is the third parvati of the show. Above is the first look of Suhasi Dhami as Bheelni.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for pic

I want to see her pic as Parvati

She has class in acting undoubtedly but want to see her first look in Maya Parvati'$ role

I am waiting for her entry soon πŸ˜›

😊
VishaD. thumbnail
Actually even i want to see how is she in the Parvati look πŸ˜Š

Some pics from the e24 segment : 

Edited by -VishaD- - 9 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She has enough potential 
Wish her all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly welcome to the forum.
And thanks for sharing..i was going to tell you about Suhasi's entry on your FB page
All the best Suhasi...and I m sure you will be perfect in the role of Parvati
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
welcome suhasi..
her look as bheelni is very nice..
its good that they didn't disclose her look as Parvati..coz i want to see her look as parvati directly in the show...surprise you know...
Anusha-B thumbnail
They showed a segment on U me aur tv where Suhasi was shown in the look of Bheelni and she was shown washing the feet of Mahadev. There was an interview of Suhasi where she spoke about giving a pedicure to Mahadev in the first sceneπŸ˜†
She said initially she thought she will fall on his feet and take ashirwad but when Mohit saw here he said what happened to you😎
Suhasi said she and Mohit started their careers 8 years ago where they played husband and wife πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anubharad - 9 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anubharad

They showed a segment on U me aur tv where Suhasi was shown in the look of Bheelni and she was shown washing the feet of Mahadev. There was an interview of Suhasi where she spoke about giving a pedicure to Mahadev in the first sceneπŸ˜†
She said initially she thought she will fall on his feet and take ashirwad but when Mohit saw here he said what happened to you😎
Suhasi said she and Mohit started their careers 8 years ago where they played husband and wife πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the written update πŸ˜Š
Its great how they are acting together again after 8 years.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cool They Acted Together.
In Which Show??
Anusha-B thumbnail
They started their careers together in a show called Antariksh which was sci fiction series. They played husband wife in that show.