Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I think someone will be busy a little bit so A might involve in SSK matter soon first its #PalangTod πŸ˜†  that Dancer thing is there too...it will be longer one...one and half week may be 

well I think #PalangTod it will be night scene after return from court...who knows both ended up discussing DS vs DB only πŸ˜†
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, like all of you I also can't wait for DS vs DB it will be a treat to watch... both are phenomenal actress πŸ‘πŸΌ
I think the Aji social worker  track will start soon.  Komalika has started shooting. But sometimes they shoot the bank of  few episodes and merge and show later too. 

For now I'm still under the spell of Jeopardy, Shiv, Jeopardy!!! This track was so well done by one & all. AWESOME acting made all the difference.  

For next track...Through cloud and sunshine, Kanhaji,  abide with me.πŸ˜ƒ 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think they will be discussing DB vs DS but palang tod performance is probably after meeting that dancer.May be they go out and meet this dancer and she expresses her desire to open dance academy and he will warn her and then palangtod disagreement between them.

May be this dancer track and Sasural Sanchi ka track will go hand in hand.
5cents thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

I think someone will be busy a little bit so A might involve in SSK matter soon first its #PalangTod πŸ˜†  that Dancer thing is there too...it will be longer one...one and half week may be 

well I think #PalangTod it will be night scene after return from court...who knows both ended up discussing DS vs DB only πŸ˜†

Aditi πŸ˜‘ kyon kyon koon 

Ya sure they'll start discussing DS vs DB and rock & roll or play kabaddi in bed and break the bedπŸ˜›

Some brake in your thoughts needed πŸ˜‰
Muktchand thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

I don't think they will be discussing DB vs DS but palang tod performance is probably after meeting that dancer.May be they go out and meet this dancer and she expresses her desire to open dance academy and he will warn her and then palangtod disagreement between them.

May be this dancer track and Sasural Sanchi ka track will go hand in hand.

how come Shiv knew dancer is bad πŸ€”

I mean if she has this much bad reputation how come she is free to roam around πŸ˜•
Edited by blushing - 9 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Aditi πŸ˜‘ kyon kyon koon 

Ya sure they'll start discussing DS vs DB and rock & roll or play kabaddi in bed and break the bedπŸ˜›

Some brake in your thoughts needed πŸ˜‰

I simply don't wanted to raise my expectation for #PalangTod   

AnSh will be πŸ‘πŸΌ  they just need to seen ON SCREEN that's it β­οΈ
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

how come Shiv knew dancer is bad πŸ€”

I mean if she has this much bad reputation how come she is free to roam around πŸ˜•

She is not yet arrested because no proofs against herπŸ˜›

Anandi will get proofs needed for the arrest.

5cents thumbnail

I simply don't wanted to raise my expectation for #PalangTod   

AnSh will be πŸ‘πŸΌ  they just need to seen ON SCREEN that's it β­οΈ

Aditi I exactly know what you are talking abt πŸ˜ƒ Yes they need to be seen on screen with love or  with disagreement who cares. Also, being "in love" is not a daily thing. It would be draining if it were so. Some days you are more in love than other daysπŸ˜‰ that's why palang tootte  hai πŸ˜†  

AhSh love is like a sinus curve. Sometimes  up sometimes down. It's like a dance if you will. You sometimes know the steps, sometimes, it will catch you by surprise. But whatever ignites the passion is in the music that brings you together. 

First she will be good then turn negative just like Shyamal bhai 

-----------------------------
YAY! Successfully KILLED 
Edited by 5cents - 9 years ago
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

New Montage...of BV...

New montage of Balika Vadhu.πŸ˜ƒ

Does this mean that somebody's role or her feelings for him in her life has receeded and has been pushed way back in her mind that he doesn't exist for her anymore except as a memory?

While the memory thing could be true, to me this looks like an indication to the audience that the focus will now shift to the lives of this couple. Their lives were on hold, but now they will take centre stage, with others making occasional appearance⭐️