wupa thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends!
Been a long time...I know.
I was watching ViSa scenes today after a looong time and realised how much I miss them! :(
But on the brighter side, it gave me lots of inspiration to continue my ffs!
So with renewed vigour, here I come! Hehe!
Will update my fics from coming Wednesday, ofcourse after reading them first πŸ˜† need to recollect what I wrote! Lol!
I need to apologise to all my lovely friends to have not kept in touch and to have not updated the fics...what to do, been busy with family...that is the only excuse I have.

Hope all of you are doing great! I missed all of you and this forum so very very much!!

Miss ViSa too!
So , see u later,gaterz!!!

Sorry, once again!
Cheers!!

Hope I catch up with all of you regularly! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad to see you back in the forum...
Missed your's and Nandini's SS'. Looking forward to Wednesday now...yippee...
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

Glad to see you back in the forum...

Missed your's and Nandini's SS'. Looking forward to Wednesday now...yippee...

Glad to be back in the forum, Elita! Nice to see that many of us still visit the forum!
Aww..thank you, dear! And sorry to have not updated it...lots of health issues and travelling kept me away from the forum.

I miss Nandini's ffs too! Hope she updates them soon!

How I miss this forum, pv2, ViSa! Cannot turn back time, unfortunately. I promise to update as and when possible, dear!

Catch you later! Cheers! πŸ˜ƒ
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeee main marzawaaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Pallavi is gonna update her FF's😎 wow...wonderful news to jump start the weekendπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Keep 'em coming girl, I am in Q πŸ€ͺπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Pallavi, you finally ended up your hibernation and decided to grace us with your darshan...am indeed glad to see your post πŸ˜ƒ Hope you're doing good !! Missed you guys so much...try and be active on the forum and haan caught hold of merium too !! 

Remember I am already in Q on your FF thread...hand kerchief daalke spot reserve karliya hain, better you post the update...varna deklena😈😈

Take Care buddy !!

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm here and waiting πŸ˜ƒ
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MadamJi, today is Wednesday and you are supposed to update the FF...am here waiting in QπŸ˜›
wupa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

MadamJi, today is Wednesday and you are supposed to update the FF...am here waiting in QπŸ˜›

LOL! Nandu dear! Sorry yaar...I just lkgged in to post a reply..hehe.
I have been caught up with lot of work..volunteering at a nearby school, lesson plans, social service @home in the evening..lots of corrections...plus kids' studies etc...I was all set to start today, dear, but couldnt as we have a sudden influx of relatives...and they will be here until this weekend...hence I will start from Monday, dear! Pucca promise!

And I am waiting for ur ff updates...hope you plan on doing something abt it, GUTTER QUEEN OF THE FORUM!

Sorryonce again, dear for postponing the update and not replying to ur IM! Meriam is going to throttle me as I havent replied to her IM yet..hehe.

Hope I get the time to read my ff first, before updating! LOL!
Catch u on Monday, dear and thank you for the reminder and for still showing the interest in my ff! I am humbled!
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
palluuu 
finally u r here 
how r u ??
sucha long tym its been 

so good to hear frm u dear 
wupa thumbnail
Update for Fortress around the heart is coming up tonight! :)
Meriam!!!! Will pm you later girlie! Long time no see. Right now I am working on the next chapter..trying to recollect the scenario. Hehe!
Catch ya all later, gaterz! Hope I finish it by tonight! *fingers crossed!*