Overdose Of Vicky And The Gang !!!!

Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So now we would get exclusive Vicky and the Doc scenes but not exclusive SwaRon scenes??😡
Did the channel promoted Vicky as the new lead??And i am not even sorry to being so sarcastic as I am hell pissed off witht he gangs overdose specially Vickys.
When MRP track was introduced i had expected it to be SwaRon centric because it makes logic that Sharons mothers entry would definitely be for SwaRon and we would get Swaron scenes more.But no...MRP is being introduced for the gang and hence more screenspace for them.I cannot understand this sudden increase of Vicky scenes.Why the channel and the CVS should not concentrate upon the main leads SwaRon rather than thinking of more pathetic tracks for the gang.Vicky and the doc track is way too boring and doesnt makes sense and is unnecessary
Its irritating to see the gang hogging much of the screenspace than the leads.So thr tracks revolve around either Rey,gang,sharon too in fact but not SwaRon!!!
Please Cvs we watch this show for SwaRon and this overdose of gang and Vicky scenes is way too irritating to watch .WOuld appreciate if SwaRon is being highlighted more and we get some exlcusive SwaRon scenes .SwaRon are the leads of the show and exploring their love story and concentrating more upon their screenspace would make much more sense.

Edited by Shreya.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
i really dont understand who bloody cares abt THAT GANG haa why cant SWAYAM SHARON get EXCLUSIVE scene shuh when OTHERS get, why is it that GANG R INSERTED BETWEEN SWARON f**k everyone yaarhell with those idiot gang members all we care if SWARON SWARON SWARON thats it.
ha why didnt swayam stop sharon and advice her before she confronting her mom where ius he in all this :/
VICKY and AUNTYJI getting scene such a pain yaar hell boring
isse accha hotha they showed a meaningful SWARON scene  nahi cv's will not rght  ^_^ now MRP did it threw her cards sharon is stuck up but still lets see her FRIENDS whom she treats family saath denge ya nahi :)
JensenVruShan thumbnail
You wana give gang scenes, fine but why at the cost of the leads (SwaRon) especially when cvs are very well aware that we watch the show mainly for them. And where is SWAYAM in this track he is a just a cameo appearance now and of no importance at all. Today's episode was just more senseless crap. And please end this MRP and Affiliation track. God knows what new rubbish is coming our way especially with 45 min episodes. Im going to skip D3 till 28th june, if they continue this way.
cscs thumbnail
i seriously wanna kill some one right now after watching this episode ðŸ˜¡
seriously now gang n vicky will get exclusive scenes and not SwaRon. 
Its better cvs n channel should know the importance of their leads 
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont mind vicky being given attention but at the cost of Swaron? 😳 Are you f**king kidding me? Swaron are the leads of the show...if u want to show the gang then fine, no one is stopping you from doing that but why always swaron are the one to be sidelined? Forget about Swaron, where the hell is Swayam in all this? May i know?
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am irritated with these supporting characters. Was never their fan and now every now and then for them SwaRon scenes are getting hampered which is annoying. Their screen-space needs to be cut down
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it really hurts yar... vickey n doc scenesare such a pain... in whole eppi one swaron scene nd that too with simmi... why cannot they show swaron exclusively? will it cost them their job?
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this gang is the new headache..specially vicky n his irritating story...waise hi D3 dhekne laayak nahi raha ab aur zyada reasons mil rahi he d3 na dhekne ko...
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don watch this show for Vicky and his not so amazing love story. SwaRon are leads and they dont screenspace and footage. What do I watch the show for then? CVs give exclusivity for SwaRon and stop all nonsencial Gang and Vicky scenes.Its really sad the CVS give preference to a random love story over SwaRon who are the lead love story of the show.
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This simply faltu Vicky doc scenes are pissing me off 
Overdose ka bhi overdose ho raha hai ðŸ˜¡
I don't watch d3 for gang and Nicky or crap hate it