Vijayendra Kumeria of Pyaar Ka Dard fame bags the lead role in Colors

ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I don't think sameer character will be back since he has bagged the lead role in colors's new show

"It was breaking news on Tellychakkar.com yesterday with the news of Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon ending, and Shakuntalam Telefilms' Shastri Sisters taking its place from 14 July 2014 on Colors.

Actor Vijayendra Kumeria who essayed the role of Sameer Deshpande in Star Plus' Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara will play one of the male leads in the show. He will be paired opposite Ishita Ganguli, one of the four sisters in the show.

A reliable source tells us, "Vijayendra will be essaying the role of an air force officer. His will be a charming character, a man who will be duty-bound."

We tried contacting Vijayendra, but could not get through to him.

For the uninitiated, Vijayendra was paired opposite Ashlesha Sawant in Pyaar Ka Dard"
and with this preeti maasi character also comes to an end.

so sad .. wish we could see them more😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for sharing..
I really liked Preeti and Sameer..and Vijayendra is really handsome! Wish they wud be back but they won't...πŸ˜”
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaily1008

Thanx for sharing..

I really liked Preeti and Sameer..and Vijayendra is really handsome! Wish they wud be back but they won't...πŸ˜”

ya even i really liked them.. but what to do πŸ˜”