sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
don't throw tomatoes and chappals.

part 1

" hello Mr Raghav Singhania "
" yes Raghav singhania speaking "
" congratulation mr singhania your wife is pregnant "
raghav was shocked to death listening to the news , he could not believe his ears, he shuttered whilst talking
" my wife ???"
" yes your wife mrs kalpana singhania"
he took sigh of relief , his life was for kalpi only, only she have a right to be mother of his children
" thankyou for informing me "
" we called because your wife is not taking our calls "
these days kalpana is in other city because of their vow to kamlamaa that they will stay apart from eachother , he knows kalpana was in dehli, he talk to her sometime for few second just to know whether she is fine or not.
when the doctor informed him he was shocked to hear about it, he thought doctor was referring to pakhi , thank god that it is not because if it was reality than he would have died because of guilt, he has promised kalpi on their wedding day that he would die if he looked at any other woman then kapli

he picked up his cell and called her , bell were ringing and after a long wait the call was received on other hand
" kalpi, how are you ?"
" I m fine raghav, why did you called "
" now I cant even call you "
" it is not like that...I m fine you need not to worry "
saying this she cut the call, raghav could sense that she as crying , he panicked , he single tear can take away his life and right she was crying and reason for her tears is he himself. the first thing that came into his mind that he will fly to dehli tomorrow morning, picked up he report from doctor and meet her.

INDEX
part1 : pg1
part2 : pg1
part3 : pg1
part4 : pg3
part5 : pg5Edited by sweetcherry95 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting...Waiting for more..
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
part 2

next morning he booked the first flight to dehli, he was desperate to meet kalpi, she must be in need to meet him. he walked downstair to meet with daily scenario where her mom would accuse pakhi and she would shed few silent tears, it was the routine of this house, he being sick and tired of this ignored them, his mind drifted to his kalpi, his wife, his soul mate

he sat for breakfast, he slightly pushed the knife so that it fell on the floor, getting the ladies attention towards him. his mom looked at him and asked
" are you going somewhere??"
" yes I m flying to dehli for two weeks for an important project "
" two weeks aren't 15 days too much for a project "
" it is n important project for our company"
" when are you leaving "
" i'll leave within half hour... can I have my breakfast please"
he dismissed her mother, she is the soul reason that he is away from his kalpi, hereas on other hand gauri was happy that she could enjoy 15 days torturing pakhi

he reached dehli and visited the doctor first, he discussed her case with the doctor , he was relieved that there are no complication but she is too weak. he reached her apartment and ringed the bell, he tried knocking the door but no answer atlast accepting his defeat his took out the extra key from flower pot and opened the door.
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome! You need to edit first part! The part where he say to Kalpi he wouldn't look at any one beside her! You had Paaki instead!! Change it fast!! lol
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
part 3

kalpi POV

" what have eaten in fast few days that I am puking again and again , I think I am having food poison. tomorrow first thing in the morning I'll pay a visit to the doctor "

next morning she went to doctor for checkup and gave her some test, doctor told her that she has a doubt that she might be pregnant but was no sure about it " I think you are pregnant , but I am not sure lets do these test". she took all the test and now she would receive a call by evening

she went back with a heavy heart, she was so disturbed just by doctors few ords and was on the verge of crying. somewhere still there was some hope that she might not be pregnant. she sat beside the phone waiting for the call. later in the evening a nurse called her and confirmed the news that she is pregnant. she was devastated hearing the word, what she would do now.
" ab mein kya karungi (wat wud I do know"
" how will I convey this new to aai and baba"
"I cant abort this child, it is a grave crime,it is the sign of our love"
saying our she remembered raghav , should she disclose this to raghav if yes than how , how will he react, what if he doesnot accept it and ask her to abort he baby, imaging his negative reply she could not hold her tears anymore

she was sobbing hard that her cell start ringing, raghav name was flashing on the screen she didn't had the guts to talk to him but continuous ringing made her irritated and she picked up the call
" kalpi, how are you ?"
" I m fine raghav, why did you called "
" now I cant even call you "
" it is not like that...I m fine you need not to worry "
she cut short their conversation dreading that she would spill the beans. she sat near the bed holding his picture crying " I hv no guts to tell you about the baby "

next morning her house bell was rining and there was someone knocking as well but she did not wished to meet anyone , she was still crying , was in dilemma what to do .
sweetcherry95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yellowdiamond

Awesome! You need to edit first part! The part where he say to Kalpi he wouldn't look at any one beside her! You had Paaki instead!! Change it fast!! lol

thnx u save me from chappals πŸ˜†
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Kalpi is pregnant :)
I like how Raghav rush to be with his wife
Lovely updates
Saj1109 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting story
Update soon