Kalpi's Molestation : SS

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Alright.. I heard sum idiot will molest Kalpi in tomorrow's episode. Tis is my take on it.. NO SLIPPERS AND TOMATOES PLEASE πŸ˜†..
                   Kalpi got ready to attend her interview.. She was wearing a white coloured suit with matching ear-rings and her hair was curled at the ends.. She looked simple yet beautiful.. She took blessings from Kamla., But when she went to Vitthal he turned his head away.. Kalpi as upset and was nearly in tears but Kamla touched her shoulder and encouraged her with a smile.. Vitthal was very ahppy but he did not want to show it to her... At the Kapoors house, Raghav was feeling uneasy. He was feeling uncomfortable. He had this nagging feeling that sumthing bad was going to happen with Kalpi.. Pakhi came about and stood there.. Raghav saw her and asked,"Wht are you doing here ?" Pakhi replied,"Raghav.. I am your wife.. Its my right to be here.." Raghav sighed in frustration and said,"Listen Pakhi.. I aldready told you.. I married you only for revenge.. I love Kalpi and I will love Kalpi only forever and forever.." Pakhi grew irritated and said,"Raghav.. Kalpi is your past.. Ia m your present..I am your future. You can't bring what has passed. You can only take the present to the future."
                   Raghav got up and said,"Let me make this very cleaar.. No.1.. I married you only for revenge.. No.2.. I love Kalpi and I will love her forever.. No.3.. You dnt tell me wht to do.. No.4... Kalpi is past, present and future.. Now that I have told you all this, you can get out of my room.. I dnt want to see you.. Get out.." Pakhi had tears in her eyes and did not budge. Raghav said,"Ok.. I'll leave.." Saying this he left the room leaving Pakhi behind πŸ‘.. Raghav went to his office and sat down.. He was missing Kalpi a lot and since she was going to an interview, he had hired Sammy to get each and every information about her. Sammy told Raghav that Kalpi was attending the office of Mr.Pillai for an interview.. Raghav's eyes widened.. He knew for a fact tht Mr.Pillai was a perfect womanizer and loved to misbehave with girls and women.. Meanwhile, Kalpi was waiting for her turn at the interview..When her turn came, she entered the room.. As soon as she entered, Mr.Pillai welcomed her in a sleazy manner. Kalpi felt uncomfortable.. She said,"Sir.. If you are busy, I can wait outside." Mr. Pillai said,"No Kalpana.." He sneakily closed the door from behind her. Kalpi stood up and saw tht he had closed the door, but not bolted it.. 
                    She asked,"Sir.. Wht are you doing ?" Mr.Pillai said,"Kalpana.. I will give you the job but you have to give me something in return." Kalpana asked,"Sir.. I am not that rich to give you anything." Mr.Pillai moved closer towards her making Kalpi all the more uncomfortable.. He slowly took his hand to her shoulder and rubbed it up and down. Kalpi tried to move away but he wouldn't let her.. He caught her arm tightly.. Kalpi said,"Sir.. Please leave me.." Mr.Pillai said,"Are come on.  You have to let go of something inorder to gain something." He pushed Kalpi towards the wall.. Kalpi cried,"Sir.. Please Sir.. Leave me.." Mr.Pillai moved his hand towards her cheek and brought it down until he reached her neck. Kalpi started to cry still saying,"Sir.. Please stop it.. Please.." Me.Pillai still continued his actions. He reached her waist and he pulled her towards him. Kalpi had enough. He used all her strength and pushed him away. He fell back but held himsef. Grabbing the opportunity, Kalpi made for the door.. But Mr.Pillai was too fast for her. He grabbed her by her arm and pulled her back.. 
                  He pushed her on to the couch.. Kalpi fell on the couch.. He shawl was falling on to one side... Mr.Pillai saw this and pulled the shawl away from her. Kalpi tried to keep the shawl on herself but he pulled it away from her.. Kalpi coverd herself with her hands. He threw the shawl away and pried Kalpi's hands away from her.. Her hands were forcefully pried away from her body.. Mr.Pillai got on the couch and tried to force himself upon her. Kalpi was hopelessly crying and the man was mercilessly forcing himself upon her. Kalpi thought tht this was going to be the end of her life. Suddenly the door opened and in came Raghav.. He saw tht Mr.Pillai was trying to force himself upon HIS Kalpi.. He grew furious and roared like a lion,"MR.PILLAI.." Mr.Pillai turned back to see Raghav standing there all red in the face while Kalpi was sqirming beneath him.. The sight of Kalpi being forced made his anger grow more and he went and slapped Mr.Pillai on the face.. He dragged him out of the cabin holding him by the shirt.. Everyone was watching while Kalpi was inside the cabin. Luckily Sammy was there with the police. They took him away..
                   Raghav rushed inside the cabin and saw Kalpi crying covering herself with her hands. Raghav saw the shawl on the chair and went to Kalpi... He saw Kalpi in tears and couldn't take it.. He hugged her tightly.. He hugged her tightly close to his chest and caressed her.. He kissed her hair and held her close to his chest.. Kalpi broke the hug to look at him.. Her eyes were shining and Raghav was getting lost in them. He moved closer to her until their lips were just inches apart.. Raghav couldn't control himself. The sight of her lips were too welcoming.. Kalpi was only too eager to give in to him. He mind reminded her about the one-year but her heart asked her to enjoy the moment. For once, Kalpi chose her heart over her mind.. She gave in.. Raghav kissed her lips.. Kalpi opened her mouth to give him access... He generously went inside and started kissing her.. He was feeling heaven at last.. He always wanted to kiss Kalpi.. And now he was here, kissing her.. Kissing hos wife.. WIFE !! Tht word sounded like honey to his ears.. His hands went around her waist and hers around his neck pulling him closer. Raghav was only too happy to give in to her.. He always wanted Kalpi to do this.. Well, he wanted Kalpi to do this in their bedroom πŸ˜‰ But this would suffice for nw.. And so our couple enjoyed their first kiss... πŸ˜³

THE END...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 

You are free to throw slippers and tomatoes πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .. But do hit LIKE and give in ur COMMENTS.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail
awesome!! but in that situation rags wants a kiss πŸ˜†
savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kash aisa hota show main especially giving haddi right-left i wud luv to see that😊
acche din kab aayenge
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ariarai

awesome!! but in that situation rags wants a kiss πŸ˜†

I despreately wanted a RagNa kiss.. So I gave it here... πŸ˜†
Mehfooza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kab ayega ye din( kiss πŸ˜‰ ).
Awsume ...
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I wud really luv if dat happened nice deepu omg ragna u makin me so crazy πŸ€ͺ
geetg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
super chellam..  mast hai.. luvd the last para very much.. 
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful piece of writing
I like that for once Kalpi follow her heart and not her mind ;)
I love it