Do you think the serial will end in June?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So there has been no official confirmation either saying that the show will end or that it will continue, but when the show began it had been announced that this is a 6-month finite series. What do you think? Will the show end as per this announcement?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it will end.  due to low TRP's.   in fact this show is at bottom of Sony shows in TRP chart.
Minionite thumbnail
^ I don't know about that. There's still so much left to do and only 2 weeks or 8 episodes left.
Ms.SK thumbnail
even if extension given, the question is for how long?
re. if ends in June, then in 8 episodes it will be rushed - very fast moving episodes OR some questions will not be answered.

I do hope there is an extension as current track of madhu going to mental asylum is interesting.  want her to suffer a bit ðŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
^ I don't mind a month's extension or so. Anything more than that and it'll start dragging.

They could make the episodes an hour long. That's what they did with MP for a few weeks in between.
Ms.SK thumbnail
no hope for one hour episode.   agree with what u say for at least a month extension.  longer than that would mean dragging.
no news is good news so there is hope channel not going to end the show this month.   ðŸ˜Š  
Minionite thumbnail
^ Still most of the news of a show ending has started coming out a week before the show ends if it's not doing well and maybe 2 or 3 weeks before if it is doing well. This show hasn't been doing well so technically the "decision" could be made next week to end the show.
I'm hilarious. ðŸ˜† First I don't want it to end without wrapping up everything properly, yet I'm advocating for it ending. ðŸ˜†
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

it will end.  due to low TRP's.   in fact this show is at bottom of Sony shows in TRP chart.

Most of the shows based on family drama dont work on Sony...
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maharana is really doing well, compared to other shows of Sony's , even yesterday it was an hr long episode. What r the timings of Yudh.It will replace which show😕.
I don't think that MNB will end in 8 episodes.It will go on for 1-2 more months.
Ms.SK thumbnail
here in UK - promo of Yudh says coming soon and then just beneath the montage it says Fri-Sun 9 p.m.  At this time it is Enforcer so??!!!!  ðŸ˜•
Yesterday I read that the casts of Bani did not know it was their last shoot on 11th june.   only when shoot finished they were told it was their last shoot for the show.

Surely Sony will not do like this so I have my hopes that MNB will go on for a bit longer.  i.e. if Yudh will be shown at weekends