senor thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everybody new member on this forum!!! I am a fan of yuvreen and decided to wire a ff on them!!! I hope yoy like the concept!!! If you want me to continue please coment!!!

The story is about how yuvraj leaves for canada without informing suvreen about it after he helps her out in her fasgion show by becoming a model!!!! He leaves after he sees rc with suvreen and realizes thar he lost his best friend forever iand nothing can make things normak again!!!!
After 4 years destiny turns upside down!!!! Suvreen becomes the famous designer pepper and runs her own label and is widely appreciated byt nobody knows who pepper is and what does she look like and is in partnership with samar raghuvanshi!!!!
Yuvraj on the other hand becomes a super model and runs hid own model agency and has a girlfriend named riya who is an aspiring model and is a huge fan of samar and pepper!!!
Destiny atlast favours yuvreen and after 4 years they neet as strangers!!! What will be there reactions?!!! Why are suvreen and yuvraj so changed in 4 years?!!!!

So what do you guys think?!!! Should i continue or not?!!

Charachter sketch- pg 1

Epilogue- pg 2

Part 1- pg 2

Part 2- pg 2

Part3- pg 3

Part 4- pg 3

Part 5- pg 3

Part 6- pg 4

Part 7- pg 5

Part 8- pg 6

Part 9- pg 7

Part 10- pg 8

Part 11- pg 9Edited by senor - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krupaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey hie Senor
Welcome to SG land the world of yuvreen
I really liked your concept.
Plz do continue with this FF.
As we all really miss yuvreen a lot and we only have these FFs to remember them.
Thanks for bringing a new yuvreen story
Will be waiting for your update.
Btw i am Krupaa.
mizzle22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes its an interesting concept..do continue..😊
Will look forward to the first part..
SSimra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi welcome to the forum
Very nice concept plzzz continue soon
Btw i am simra
senor thumbnail

Originally posted by: krupaa

Hey hie Senor

Welcome to SG land the world of yuvreen
I really liked your concept.
Plz do continue with this FF.
As we all really miss yuvreen a lot and we only have these FFs to remember them.
Thanks for bringing a new yuvreen story
Will be waiting for your update.
Btw i am Krupaa.

Thank you!!!! 😊 i will update the charachter sketch and epilogue today itself!!!
senor thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizzle22

Yes its an interesting concept..do continue..😊

Will look forward to the first part..

Thank you for the support πŸ˜†
senor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SSimra

Hi welcome to the forum
Very nice concept plzzz continue soon
Btw i am simra

Hi simra! Thank you! 😊 myself jheel!!!
senor thumbnail
CHARACHTER SKETCH

Suvreen guggal
Famous designer pepper, introvert, is a little arrogant but always thinks of others first!! Runs her own brand named pepper with samar raghuvanshi for 3 years!!! Lives in paris alone!!

Yuvraj singh
Supermodel who is extremely popular in canada and runs his own modelling agency! Arrogant in nature!!! A bit of egoistic but is very helpful and caring too!!

Samar raghuvanshi
Famous ace photographer!! Jolly good nature and is full of life!! He is the only constant support and friend of suvreen after yuvraj!! Down to earth but a little bit egoistict too!!! Never compromises on his work!

Riya
Aspiring model who is the girlfriend of yuvraj aka ranvijay singh!!!! Sweet in nature but too possessive and over protective for yuvraj!! She is a huge fan of samar and pepper and desires to work with them!!

So this the charachter sketch hope you like it!!! More charachters will be introduced later!!
ShivinKomal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii senor . i m komal welcome to yuvreen landπŸ€— . the story was superb . plz do write more
senor thumbnail
EPILOGUE

News reporters are going gaga outside the main office of the brand pepper!! Someone just informed them that pepper is working there!! The reporters acting like a mob just want a glimpse and a picture of who really is pepper what does she look like?!!! The most famous designer of the fashion capital- PARIS
Inside the office-
Samar: i think its high time to come out in open n establish your brand with a face!!! I dont understand why dont you want the limelight the attention?!!
Suvreen: and i am telling you for the 100th time i am not interested in all the limelight and aattention!! I am better off without it!!! N please i am in no mood to explain or argue with you!! Now please make the reporters leave anyhow! I want to go to the showroom!!! Please!
Sa: you know i should take weekly salary from you for becoming your persona ll bodyguard πŸ˜›
S: ok i will start paying you, first make the reporters go!!
Sa: ok!! Now watch me in action πŸ˜‰

After 15 minutes
Sa: now you can go the road is clear
S: how did you do it?!!!
Sa: its the magic of samar baby πŸ˜‰
S: yeah whatever! Thank you!! I need to go! You please handle from here i need to see the showrooms work!!!
Sa: yeah i will!! Oh by the way! I emailed youtthe details about the competition!! Just look at it abd email me back if any doubts!! It is really prestigious competition pepper and on a world level!!! We really need to enroll in this!!! It will give us a huge footage and popularity!!!
S: ok i will! Now bye!