To the Concern department taking care of Paro's clothing

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Paro is running up down with the same costume right from their return from railway station drama last week.

She goes to BSD office to meet Rudra to collect mangalsutr then comes back home to meet Bapusa then again to BSD to stop Rudra mala convo. comes home along with Rudra to tell Bapusa the update goes to BSD again to bring Mala  home drama unfolds bet father son she then goes to pacify Rudra with a hug then comes back for more intro console sessions ... ALL SHOT IN A DAY pls take a BREAK v r watching them for past 4-5 days.

With all due respect please if the concerned give some courtesy and change the way the FL is being projected nowadays. Sick with Paro's costumes hairstyle ...afterall she is supposed to be a BSD officer's wife and DIL at the haveli.

At least before marriage her loosen hairstyle did some justice to her ultra modern designer blouses & clothing giving her a little decent look / nowadays just cant get over  

Is it deliberate to have FL this way to draw attention ???? Seriously...Dresses can be appropriate to their character portrays  ...too much to ask ???

RR lover frm Philly 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There will be a new costume and hair style next day and they showed it in precap , do watch tomorrow :)
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think the wardrobe in general for both characters has been constistantly limited, plus we have to keep in mind that it's 4-5 days for us, but it's been 2 days (now is the second day) for THEM. It would be odd to have her change outfits a couple of times within these scenes.

I do agree that they should give her more selection, and I hope to see more- but then again SI is drop dead gorgeous and would look amazing in anything :)
--buttercup-- thumbnail
Why cant they give same customue like maithil?
Those blouses are too small
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --buttercup--

far from similar costume like the other bahu in haveli for gods sake at least cover up revealing blouses with her hairfall ... will TRPs fall further when Paro wears a proper saree ? Not sure ...
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm, sex sells, I like the open back blouse I want to see flesh, I need to see flesh, of male and female leads. NOT those old woman, she is a young girl so plz stop the crap of wanting her to cover up. I am tired of seeing her in ugly clothing. ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±
Erika1 thumbnail

You need glasses, stop with her clothing being too small. ITS NOT.🥱😕
Erika1 thumbnail

The sister-in-law is an old woman she needs to cover up, not the heroine.🥱
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

You can't cover up the sxmeshy kamariya! ðŸ˜²
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's a 21 year old village girl, why should she cover herself up like a maid?
I do hope she goes back to her old dressing sense like in the beginning when the passion goes higher 😳