Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaraxA thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
HAPPPYYY BIRTHHHDAYYY VIRAFFF
I hope yu have an amazing day n have many more to come.
Love yu as Mrityunjay on Ek Boond Ishq and can't wait for what the show has in future
LOVE YU AND HAVE AN AWESOME DAY X πŸ‘ πŸ˜† 😊
ourousha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sfarazi

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ON THE 12TH OF JUNE 1980, MRS DOLLY PATEL GAVE BIRTH TO A CUTE LITTLE BOY WHO GREW UP TO BE AN ENGINEERING GRADUATE, A DJ, MR INDIA 2005, A MODEL, HOST, SHIV IN MAHI WAY, ADITYA MERCHANT IN KISMAT, SHRESTH IN TMLS BUT FANS STARTED FALLING HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH THIS BOY ONCE HE GRACED OUR SCREENS AS THE DASHING MRITYUNJAY SINGH SHEKHAWAT!

Now who is this fine young man that we speak of? Who is this 6 ft 2 Parsi baba who loves wearing the colour white? Chatai lo chutney it's Viraf Phiroz Patel of course! Our pyaare Yum Jay and Bablu will celebrate his 34th year on this Earth and so the EBI pankhis would love to wish him on this glorious occassion! Also a special shout out to Mr and Mrs Patel for bringing this bundle of joy into existence or else how would we all drool and dream of finding a man like him for ourselves? So kindly leave your wishes behind and I'll link this to Giraffe Patel to see. Before I conclude, we have one thing left to say, WE LOVE YOU VIRAF AND WE WISH YOU ALL THE SUCCESS, HAPPINESS AND GOOD HEALTH IN THIS WORLD <3 <3 <3

This is the official VPP birthday thread so get all your love and wishes on here! I want as many wishes here as possible by 12 IST πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of love,

Shegufta xx

TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Many many happy returns of this day. ..
Viraf phiroz patel lots of love and hugs and kisses for your birthday. 
Love you as mj as bablu or what new name going to have in ek boond isqe naya rang!!!
One day thid show will end (not for a long long time)but l will never forget you or mj.
Those mesmerising eyes. ..hot melting chocolate voice ...that sexy little black mole on top ot your nose...that tall physic...everything about you is sooo hypnotic. ...will always keep you in my heart ad long as I live. ..
Happy birthday viraf phiroz patel. ..!!!! P
Mriara thumbnail
Happy Birthdy Viraf nd i love u
Lakham25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday to my fav Viraf patel .Keep rocking.

BloomBelievix thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many happy returns of the day.

Wish u many more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

May you have all the joy
Your heart can hold

All the smiles
A day can bring

All the blessings
A life can unfold

May you get the world's
Best in everything...!!!!!
''''''''''
Best Wishes
Bloom Edited by BloomBelievix - 9 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Isa_de - 9 years ago
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Many many happy returns of the day ! Hope you have the most amazing b'day til date people love and respect you from the bottom of their hearts!
I remember saying that I wouldn't watch a show with a replacement for Barun and I disliked you even before I knew who you were but thank God that you didn't end up on IPKKND or else how would I have fallen in love with you as MJ? πŸ˜†
Over these glorious 9 months, i have completely have fallen for you all over again😳
I hope to see you entertaining us  for a long time to come and may god bless you with happiness and prosperity in both your personal and professional life!

Your fan forever and ever ,

SudiptiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ItsMe_Ammu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Viraf...
May this year bring a lot of happiness for you...
May all your wishes be fulfilled. ..
I love you. ..
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Viraf πŸ˜ƒ

wish u a happy n prosperous life πŸ˜ƒ
may ur all wishes come true πŸ˜ƒ

~tumhe aur kya du mein dua
tum ko hamari umar lag jaye~
πŸ˜ƒ

we love U 😳