Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

Kyun banega????
Aisa mat bol...

Iteda ishq mein rota hai kya, ab aage aage dekho hota hai kya!!!!😉

When CVs have decided to copy Ekta then get ready to see Tara marry multiple times and have kids by all her husbands!!!!!🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Iteda ishq mein rota hai kya, ab aage aage dekho hota hai kya!!!!😉

When CVs have decided to copy Ekta then get ready to see Tara marry multiple times and have kids by all her husbands!!!!!🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

I don't want Tara ab Sia se Draupadi ban jaye...🤢

BlueJasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Om contains much more profound meaning ...it doesn't only refer to shiva but also vishnu and brahmma...also related to past,present and future...if they gave this name to a grey character tht must hav much more bigger reason behind this...and being grey it can be developed into total black or total white...mj's appearance in promo doesn't give good feeling...will kalavati pemanently make him her companion by using some trick...they r still kidding with kid idea...atleast it is not tara's kid as i expected. They didn't said anything abt priya...previously they were saying tht she is also kind of grey...
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
baal baaal bachgaye 
shukar hay he is not doing this show
else i would quit it

waise 5 yrs k leap main new actor ?? kya ho rh ha
story kharab ho jayegi... 😲
Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago
sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlueJasmine

Om contains much more profound meaning ...it doesn't only refer to shiva but also vishnu and brahmma...also related to past,present and future...if they gave this name to a grey character tht must hav much more bigger reason behind this...and being grey it can be developed into total black or total white...mj's appearance in promo doesn't give good feeling...will kalavati pemanently make him her companion by using some trick...they r still kidding with kid idea...atleast it is not tara's kid as i expected. They didn't said anything abt priya...previously they were saying tht she is also kind of grey...

Hmm I have zero knowledge on Hindu mythology but this sounds very interesting. I hope this guy goes completely black! As for MJ, he is the real mystery in the show yet again! The old EBI, he was the mysterious and complicated character and here we are back to square one with no clue of what MJ is doing or hiding 😃
I'm hoping we get that intense and brooding MJ back! I love the romantic MJ but I fell in love with khadoos MJ first
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sfarazi

Hmm I have zero knowledge on Hindu mythology but this sounds very interesting. I hope this guy goes completely black! As for MJ, he is the real mystery in the show yet again! The old EBI, he was the mysterious and complicated character and here we are back to square one with no clue of what MJ is doing or hiding 😃
I'm hoping we get that intense and brooding MJ back! I love the romantic MJ but I fell in love with khadoos MJ first

Mujhe toh MJ ke har roop se pyaar hai!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

From the reclusive to the romantic, he is Shiva in every way!!!!😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

sfarazi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Mujhe toh MJ ke har roop se pyaar hai!!!!❤️

From the reclusive to the romantic, he is Shiva in every way!!!!😳

Well said 👏
He's so multi-dimensional and every aspect of him has its own charm 😊