Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This track is seriously getting from bad to worse..I dont know why cvs are rushing through it one episode rudra meets mala next shes already in the house..Forget rudra theres no breathing space given even to the viewers..This is such a sensitive issue dealt hurriedly..why are we expected to forgive and understand like paro does! And paro please honey think a little before dropping such a bomb on your husband, you love her doesnt mean he has to too! Expected so so much better from rangrasiya..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree
boring track ðŸ¥±
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't know but I think paro has committed a biggest mistake by getting mala in their house...sorry not able to connect with FL...atleast rudra's character is like a open book. 
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alia.tamanna

Don't know but I think paro has committed a biggest mistake by getting mala in their house...sorry not able to connect with FL...atleast rudra's character is like a open book. 

i guess dilsher asked her 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
do u thnk st is even bothered..with they thy are shwing thngs i wouldnt be surprised if it ends muxh before big boss..
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think the episode is Not really worse .. Twists and turns are part of the show.. I hope the story unfolds in an interesting way..
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

I thought it was quite obvious..😆.. But who cares, why should people blame Dilsher when Paro is there..🥱
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U r absolutely right, I don't understand why they r rushing this track so much? After all its one of the main track of this show, Rudra is what he is bcz of his mum's past action but they have only one drunkard confrontation between them and then its mala in the house, why can't she stay at he BSD HQ while Paro tries to soften Rudra up towards his mum or at least try to find out abt the reason for which she abandon her husband and child rather than just doing whatever she feels like... Agreed that she thinks of her as her own mother but a little bit of consideration for Rudra's feelings isn't too much to ask.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SI-

I thought it was quite obvious..😆.. But who cares, why should people blame Dilsher when Paro is there..🥱

people seriously always blame paro. 
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

agree