Review of 10th June's Episode

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was so good I had to review it!
First up is the anxiety in trying to find Madhu and Arnav. All the actors were great in this scene and for the first time I loved Aditya because there was real anxiety in his eyes and on his face for Arnav.

Then the mandir scene. Madhu was full-out mad and Nigaar did a fab job here. The way the family tries to stop her and Neeraj is ready to jump in if needed was well portrayed as well. The best part was when Aditya and Jai ran forward to catch Madhu. (Side note: Neeraj and Jai were looking super hot in this scene. ☺️) Samaira does the saving and even though she's scared and wants to reveal that she's Shikha I loved the way she managed herself and kept calling Arnav Madhu's son. I'm not exactly sure how Arnav got hurt since the bullet hit a tree branch pretty far back...but I had a feeling that either Arnav or Neeraj would get hurt and I was proven right. 🥱

Aditya and Samaira in the car and then the hospital made me feel like they both were truly regretting everything that had ever done. Especially Aditya. When he was told that Arnav was critical the tears, the pain, the anxiety, everything was so real. It was like he finally realized that this was his son. And Samaira or Shikha was in pain for putting her Manav in danger to get her revenge. The regret, the pain, the inability to do anything was etched on her face.

And the entire Jagannath family in front of the mandir was a treat. The way Mahanto finally realized that it was time to send Madhu to the mental asylum, Sunaina demanding answers, and Jai and Aliya pushing for Mahanto to send Madhu to the asylum was well done.

The last couple of scenes in front of the hospital mandir was a bit too much though so no comments there.

The show stealer was the precap though. It looks like Samaira reveals that she's Shikha to the doctor in front of Neeraj and Madhu overhears. Now what remains to be seen is how Madhu reacts or if she actually overheard.

Overall this was probably one of the best episodes in quite some time.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks shreya on the review of today's episode.   sounds great.  going to watch on TV tonight.
there was an article somewhere that madhu will escape mental asylum.

so could be she will want to prove that she is not mental and that samaira is shikha!!!!!!!!!!!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks shreya on the review of today's episode.   sounds great.  going to watch on TV tonight.

there was an article somewhere that madhu will escape mental asylum.

so could be she will want to prove that she is not mental and that samaira is shikha!!!!!!!!!!!

Will she be successful in escaping though? 😲 Anything that she says will not count since she'll be declared crazy 😛 They'll say she's making up random stuff & Adi will side with Samaira too!😆
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everything was gud in yesterday's episode. The only thing which I did not like was when Shikha had her worst thoughts that Manav died, she saw a tear stricken Aditya coming n consoling her😕 n telling her Samaira samhalo apne aap ko😕.Why did she see Adi in her thoughts😕.
 I wanted it to be only mother n son. Edited by souroj - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Everything was gud in yesterday's episode. The only thing which I did not like was when Shikha had her worst thoughts that Manav died, she saw a tear stricken Aditya coming n consoling her😕 n telling her Samaira samhalo apne aap ko😕.Why did she see Adi in her thoughts😕.
 I wanted it to be only mother n son.

I think she was hoping that somewhere Aditya cares about his son. Notice he said Samaira so she obviously doesn't have feelings for him.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice review Shreya...
Nigaar's acting skills are outstanding...👏 Her body language and dialogue delivery is just fabulous. 
Even Vikas and Ash were good in the emotional scenes.