Realization : OS based on SR spoiler

ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello guys!! I am here with a new OS.. Total velli at home and Mom-dad are busy in their jobs so m here to Pakau u all!! But still hoping that u will like my vellapanti... Hope u won't throw chappals and tomatoes at me for this!! Egga are strictly prohibited as I am vegeterian!!

Raghav is drinking uncontrollably... He remembers the way Vitthal slapped his Kalpi in front of him... Kalpi is paying for his deeds.. He can't stay away from her but he can't break his mother's heart as well!! He takes another sip only to realize that it's empty.. He picks the bottle when someone holds his hands... He looks at the person... It's Kalpi... She is stopping him from drinking further... Like an obedient hubby he keeps the bottle down and holds her hand... He tell her not to leave him as he can't live without her.. He feels sorry for this revenge marriage and promises her that he will rectify his mistake.. Kalpi just smiles at him... He further tells her that their marriage and ur sindoor is real for him.. Only she has right on him and she is the only one who rules his heart.. He thanks her forgiving his mistake and accepting him... She hugs him with love.. Raghav hugs her back.. Then he lifts her in his arms and takes her to the bedroom.. She is all shy and stops Raghav but Rags tells her not to stop her today... Now he can't stay away from her.. He tells her that "u are my happiness for which I was waiting from a long time... Today let me feel u.. Let me make u my own.. Now no one can separate us!!" Kalpi shyly turns her face away.. Raghav thinks that she is yet not ready to accept him and turns to go back.. He has always benn adamant but now he doesn't want Kalpi to feel that he is forcing him on her.. He is about to go when Kalpi back hugs him.. HE feels happy and hugs her back very tightly!! Finally Raghav says "I love u and I do not know from when.. But now u r the reason for my smile.. I am living for u... Ur the reason for my breath and u are the only one for whom I can die... Ur name is written in my heart and no one can remove it!! Thank you Kalpi for forgiving me..

On hearing this Pakhi breaks the hug and says "Kalpi"... This is when Raghav realizes that it was just his imagination and he hallucinated Pakhi as Kalpi.. He turns to go back when Pakhi holds his hand firmly and stops him... Pakhi realizes Raghav's love for Kalpi os true and she can't ever win his heart...

Pakhi : Enough of this Raghav... U have spoiled three lives for u revenge.. I was expecting to win ur heart by being an ideal wife... but u have already given ur heart to Kalpi... I always wanted to see the love in ur eyes.. and today I saw that.. Today I felt the passion in ur touch.. but that wasn't for me.. but Kalpi.. Open ur eyes Raghav.. U r not punishing my parents for their deeds but u r punishing urself and Kalpi too. If u want to destroy my parents than I promise that I will help u in getting them punished.. But plz free me from this loveless marriage.. I love u a lot and I am not strong enough to see u loving someone else.. Yes, it's the truth that I am suffering right now but eventually I will move on.. But what about u Raghav... Will u be able to forgive urself for hurting Kalpi?? Realize ur mistake before it's too late.. Go and get her and plz free me.. Either u leave me or I will go to the court for divorce... U r smart enough to make a correct choice.. So plz spare our live!!

After saying so Pakhi leaves the home... It was her realization of the truth.. Castle of her dreams is broken now.. It is difficult for her to leave raghav and accept RagNa relation but she knows that what she did is best for all three of them.. She is ready to bear this temporary pain for permanent peace and happiness..   

P.S. : Plz hit Like and comment..

Regards

Vish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks foram.. U r a sweetheart.. 🤗
Ragna_VS thumbnail
Nice one. 😊 I hope Pakhi realizes this soon. U wrote it very well.

Can u please tell me meaning of OS. Swati here.
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol. Pakhi ja itna dimag hai kya. Even if rags say kalpi, c ll take advantage.

Originally posted by: aryagr

Lol. Pakhi ja itna dimag hai kya. Even if rags say kalpi, c ll take advantage.

Acha acha imagine karne m hamara kya jaata h?? After all PD not gonna make her sane soon so I just tried to do so... 

Originally posted by: Ragna_VS

Nice one. 😊 I hope Pakhi realizes this soon. U wrote it very well.

Can u please tell me meaning of OS. Swati here.

Hello Swato.. Welcome to the forum. I am Vishesha.. Frnz call me Vish. Thank u so much for liking it.
Btw OS means One shot!! 
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very Nice OS 👏
I wish EMA CV's take few tips from you guys !!
Ragna_VS thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairylover

Hello Swato.. Welcome to the forum. I am Vishesha.. Frnz call me Vish. Thank u so much for liking it.
Btw OS means One shot!! 

Thank you Vish. It's one shot, so it's ended here and u are not going to complete it? I wish to read more.😊
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Kaash ema mein bhi puky ko aise akal aa jaaye...
Awesome Os..
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: appyK

Kaash ema mein bhi puky ko aise akal aa jaaye...

Awesome Os..

*Kaash*

Kash wo smjh pati k RagNa are made for each other. BTW thanks.