baba black sheep :D :D Dilsher is black sheep :D

SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
baba black sheep :D :D Dilsher is black sheep :D
From yesterdays  flashback its clear that Dilsher was the reason for mala leaving home..

My goodness when truth comes out,no way will Rudra forgive Dilsher..
My heart keeps on saying that Paro will come to know the truth first..
Dilsher must have always had the fear that Rudra must not  know the truth..while he wouldnt have expected Mala's comeback and so he manipulated everything against mala and got into good books of Rudra..Now everything is going to change🤢

Meanwhile life is a circle..what goes around comes around

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Waiting for the whole past drama to unfold
BharaniK265 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How come dilsher is black sheep ... its mala who decided run ... thn only dilsher thru her out.. infact he saved rudra ... otherwise rudra will become terrorist and not the major .. and moreover its tejawat who forced her to elope... even she want to take rudra with her thn running away for another love with taking kid is not acceptable. And its mala's mistake thar she recitfy her misunderstanding with dilshr instead ran away with tejawat .. y she can live separately with rudra na .. y she didnt do tht ...  she is thinking only abt her happiness  and now also since tejawat is bad  she realised family thn also she will take rudrA but wat will happen to dilsher.. he only made rudra to grow and important point dilsher didnt marry any one like mala he is living for only rudra ... pls dont justify malaa and dilsher is not black sheep... 
SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BharaniK265

How come dilsher is black sheep ... its mala who decided run ... thn only dilsher thru her out.. infact he saved rudra ... otherwise rudra will become terrorist and not the major .. and moreover its tejawat who forced her to elope... even she want to take rudra with her thn running away for another love with taking kid is not acceptable. And its mala's mistake thar she recitfy her misunderstanding with dilshr instead ran away with tejawat .. y she can live separately with rudra na .. y she didnt do tht ...  she is thinking only abt her happiness  and now also since tejawat is bad  she realised family thn also she will take rudrA but wat will happen to dilsher.. he only made rudra to grow and important point dilsher didnt marry any one like mala he is living for only rudra ... pls dont justify malaa and dilsher is not black sheep... 

im not justifying mala yaar..and i will never..😊
im just saying that why dint he tell rudra that he threw her out..and the entire reason behind this?
he just told rudra that his mother ran away..and he said the line " kubsoorat aurat kisi ki nahi hoti..na apni bap ki,na apni pati ki"..
he hid the truth..there may be problem with him too..thats why he hid the entire truth..if mala wants to run out,then why she is going to come and try taking rudra?
Its wrong that she ran selfishly..she would have spoken to elders at house and brought a solution..but she chose the wrong way..but yet the reason is Dilsher also😊 
if not then why is he tensed on her comeback?

jyo_loveurlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
baba black sheep🤣 🤣
i just hope cvs dont cook up some illogical story for Mala and make Dilsher actually black sheep...😆 
 i really liked the way Dilsher's char was shaping up... whether as a FIL(i like his equation with Paro) or being head of the family(he supported samrat) or as a dad(he has changed a lot after comin to chandangarh)...😊

fingers crossed...😕

good post btw👏
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
My heart keeps on saying that Paro will come to know the truth first...agreee