Eijaz Khan to play struggling dancer

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Eijaz-to-play-a-struggling-dancer-in-his-first-musical/articleshow/36303017.cms

A

READ MORE Eijaz Khan|Bollywood Dreams
Eijaz to play a struggling dancer in his first musical
Eijaz Khan
Eijaz Khan has been successfully juggling television and theatre. And the actor is now preparing for his first musical play, Bollywood Dreams, which will be premiered in New Jersey next week. Says he, "I have got an opportunity to perform in a new musical, which is opening in New York. When I was there the last time, the producer had narrated the story to me. Frankly, I am doing this for the sake of experiencing a new audience. I love travelling and this has also given me an opportunity to start something new." 

ALSO READ: Will do Bigg Boss at the age of 60: Eijaz Khan 

About his role Eijaz says, "I am playing a struggling dancer who becomes a hero and his Bollywood dreams come true. The unique thing about this musical is that it portrays values. To cater to a wider audience, it will have some English songs but in Bollywood style. I am performing to a lot of item numbers in this show."
Edited by nandinidavid96 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wishing him loads of luck on this new venture.
And TFS Nandini...missing you all in this forum.
nandinidavid96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

Wishing him loads of luck on this new venture.

And TFS Nandini...missing you all in this forum.

Hi Elita, how you doing??

Yup, missing the good old days & ViSaBhi😭😭 That was fun, now everything is over 
Elita thumbnail
Doing good Nandini. How about you? 
You are following Ek Mutthi Aasman..?? Is it interesting? I have watched Ashish in a movie and loved him in it...his comic timing was superb.
Read somewhere that Eijaz's new show is now shifted to Life Ok from Star Plus...but no idea when it'll be aired...hopefully soon, so we can all meet in the forum again.
Take care.
nandinidavid96 thumbnail

Doing good Nandini. How about you? 

You are following Ek Mutthi Aasman..?? Is it interesting? I have watched Ashish in a movie and loved him in it...his comic timing was superb.
Read somewhere that Eijaz's new show is now shifted to Life Ok from Star Plus...but no idea when it'll be aired...hopefully soon, so we can all meet in the forum again.
Take care.

Am fine buddy πŸ˜Š I was following Ek Mutthi Aasman from PV2 days till couple of weeks back the show was amazing now its going through worst phase. But Ashish is really good in EMA...more than his comic timing I liked him from his show on Sony TV 

Eijaz's new show is shifted to Life OK...promo for the show is already shot, it will be aired very soon. most probably show will start from July. Try watching Srishty in SaraswatiChandra,  heard she is doing a fab job😊
Elita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

Am fine buddy πŸ˜Š I was following Ek Mutthi Aasman from PV2 days till couple of weeks back the show was amazing now its going through worst phase. But Ashish is really good in EMA...more than his comic timing I liked him from his show on Sony TV 

Eijaz's new show is shifted to Life OK...promo for the show is already shot, it will be aired very soon. most probably show will start from July. Try watching Srishty in SaraswatiChandra,  heard she is doing a fab job😊

Did watch Shristy in Saraswtichandra...she's a good actress...but loved her chemistry with just Mr. Suryavanshi.  Will also look out for EK's new show promo. πŸ˜›
wupa thumbnail

Did watch Shristy in Saraswtichandra...she's a good actress...but loved her chemistry with just Mr. Suryavanshi. Will also look out for EK's new show promo.πŸ˜›

ICAM, Elita!
I did watch a few scenes of hers. But nothing beats the chemistry she had with Eijaz Khan!

Oh how I miss PV2! 😭 and this forum...still remember the times I would stay up after the show, to discuss the days' happennings.😭
Stupid Zee! 😑 😑
wupa thumbnail
Tfs, Nandini! How are you doing, girl? Please update your ffs, dear. I am sure many of them besides me are still waiting to read it,
Cya! πŸ˜ƒ Take care!Edited by wupa - 9 years ago
nandinidavid96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wupa

Tfs, Nandini! How are you doing, girl? Please update your ffs, dear. I am sure many of them besides me are still waiting to read it,
Cya! πŸ˜ƒ Take care!

Hey Pallavi !! I am good yaar...how about you?? Better you forget about my FF as I didπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Seriously I forgot the plot and lost the interest too...good to see you on the forum, its seems like eternity I lost touch with you. Be active on the forum !! Take Care πŸ˜Š