sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It was a nice starting episode.. The way the colony people react it was too good.. D'Souza family was awesome.. I loved it a lot.. The murali bhaiya were good as well.. Ya to accident hua hoga ya to hain.. LOLZZZ!!! Everything was just superb.. 
Now Coming to the GHOTALA family.. Too good, mind blowing, awesome.. Mind blowing acting by each and everyone of them.. The way Sumeet dada mimcked old actors, it was supakkk.. Rupali mam, too good.. Loved her acting as well.. Vinay Sir awesome.. Punit sir doing the gadbads and unki devnagri thik se download ni hui hai, too good.. Loved it.. 
I am soo happy to see sumeet sir back on tv.. Loved it.. Cant wait for tomm's episode.. :) :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yet to watch
but will soon watch and will reply
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
huh
finally watched the epi
nice start
firstly talking about the alien family...interesting they are...the way they were walking was very good..and the chutku was amazing...and the girl's expressions were wow...she overshadowed everyone else...and that jabba jabba guy is too funny LOL...
And now the society members...ana is so beautiful loved her...bhairavi is LOL...and so is the aunty...but my stars...TANAAZ and BAKHTIYAAR ❤️...love them...so happy to see them back...they were ossam as lisa and ronnie...fabulous...they rule out..my reason for watching the show...
the chota wala kid was very cute...loved him...
well nothing about show can be said for now...will have to wait till2-3 epi...
precap seem interesting...
sukritiaanand thumbnail
thanx for replying roopal.. :) :) Yeah it seems interesting :) :)
Minionite thumbnail
The first episode was a mix of comedy and introductions and it went off so well according to me. They had just the right amount of comedy mixed in with introducing the characters that it was a nicely done episode. I especially loved the introduction of the "aliens". Apart from Sumeet sir I've never seen any of the other actors, but they were all great! The casting has been done well. All the actors match their roles to the T. The society is an interesting mix of all the cultures of India. Sadly it reminds me somewhat of TMKOC's society. Hopefully their won't ever be any comparisons.

All in all a lovely episode!
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 9 years ago
sukritiaanand thumbnail
yeah shreya i agree with you, it was a very well balanced episode.. Every actor totally rocked it with the wonderful acting.. Loved the aliens as well as the soceity people.. Keep watching, the story is gonna be even more interesting as it progresses.. :) :) I am loving it a lot :) :) Thanx for replying shreya.. :) :)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi i also watched first episode and i had mixed reactions
alien intro was good
dnt know the actors apart from sumeet

and society hehe
i loved the society  compound a lot
seemed like bungalow society

the mix crowd of society was  interesting and one of the characters acted similar to khichdi character of praful with his mannerisms

hv to see how it progresses so far its ok
pre cap was funny but most of the  scenes did come in promo episodes

in the mean time i was wondering, first jin land ppl come on tv
next come the bhoots & vampires in pritam pyaare

now it is aliens
so looks like my time between 7.30- 10pm wud hv great prgs apart from chidiya ghar  heeh heh
Minionite thumbnail
^ All of Sab's shows are unique for me.

We have jins (which have been replaced now), fairies, ghosts, aliens, a police station, a society, and then a couple of reality shows. 😉
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh ya i forgot my favourite fairies too hehe
thanks for reminding about thm shreya 😊