Paro...please for God's sake paro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SwathiAnthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Paro...please for God's sake paro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why isnt she understanding that taking mala's side now will only make things worse for Rudra? and also for her?

That is going to hurt Rudra more..
Its not the time to unite the family paro..it may take some time..Paro let the days pass ..you can start your mission from after a week.. First let all the bitterness between Rudra and Mala come out..

OMGGG..Paro is getting on my nerves..

Everything takes time..Rudra will and is at no mood to understand anyone one..specially he is drunk..
#Time will heal..
Edited by Desiteengirl - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It seems to be a constant theme in Indian Soaps to let the lead female leap before she looks :/

angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If I was paro I would completely focus on my romance with rudra and ignore this family drama. Seriously, all this chaos when their feelings for eachother has just started. I will let mala deal with the mess she created. 😆
FromTheAshes thumbnail
I think u fprgpt that parp said
it isnt time to take anyone's side but to unite everybody.
She is very much on Rudra's side.
But i think.most of poeple here sympathises with rudra and paro's POV is ignored.
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It seems she thinks about everybody's happines...except her hubby's 😕
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelarabia

If I was paro I would completely focus on my romance with rudra and ignore this family drama. Seriously, all this chaos when their feelings for eachother has just started. I will let mala deal with the mess she created. 😆

🤣 Mee too. LOLOLOLOLOL 
reeha_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I think u fprgpt that parp said
it isnt time to take anyone's side but to unite everybody.
She is very much on Rudra's side.
But i think.most of poeple here sympathises with rudra and paro's POV is ignored.

I think that's because Paro's POV is very premature. 

You can't just force people to get along or reconcile. A part of that process HAS to be natural.

Her intentions are good, but they aren't necessarily timely, or well thought out. 
Ramv31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She said she is on his side and she will be on his side..she just wants him to know malas reason and that will help him move on..
Come one we can all see rudras side of pain, why not Paros side as a wife what she is doing is absolutely right..how can she be happy when she knows her husband is in pain not knowing what happened and why it happened.. And also her mother figure is also in pain..got to see both sides of th coin...
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
IKR,, she is undermining the pain of the very same person who she professes to love unconditionally,, what was the point of Rudra revealing his deepest demons and fears which he had buried inside his heart since freaking 15 years,,
She is just not ready to understand Rudra,, Insensitive i would say,,
Not once she asked Mala the reason behind her betrayal,,
This character is butchered beyond redemption now,,🤔
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really. .this is too much...why she always take rudra for granted this is same paro who always live in her own self believe and never want to look beyond that. .she is only making rudra's life more and more painful. .this time rudra should not forgive paro..one suggestion for paro baisa. .lecture dena bahut asaan hai..so plz...stop giving lecture. .plz...spare poor rudra. .plz..