Main Naa Bhoolungi 9th June 2014 Wriiten Update

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Main Naa Bhoolungi

June 9, 2014

Mahanto asks Meddy why did she changed the plan? Meddy says she is not feeling good, she wants to stay at home. Mahanto tells Adi to call the family doctor, Meddy says she doesn't want to see doctor, she wants to rest.

Shikha's mom is worried about Shikha, Mahi asks her why? She says my daughter has suffered a lot in her life, once this revenge is over she will be all alone in her life. Mahi says there will be someone in her life that person will love her a lot, so don't worry.

Meddy is sleeping, there's short circuit in her room and Meddy is scared, she heard someone's scream Shikha is on TV says give me my Manav back, leave him in the old temple otherwise I will kill you. Meddy screams and everyone rushes to her room, she is hiding under the bed, she tells Adi Shikha's ghost was on TV and she will kill me, Meddy tells Mahanto please save me, she is very scarred. Sunaina says I will stay with Meddy, Adii looks at Samaira and then says I will take care of Meddy. Mahanto said let sunaina stay with Meddy tonight.

Adi tells Samaira that Sunaina ruined whole plan, now Sunaina will somehow make her feel fine, we wanted Meddy to go to the temple with Arnav but that will happen. Samaira says it's ok Adi will try to scare Meddy again, we will to scare her in such way that she will run to the temple with Arnav. For that we have to take Sunaina out of the room, I have a plan.

Jay tells Mahanto we should take Meddy to doctor, she is unstable we must do something. Mahanto says what do you mean? Jay says there only one place for Meddy that is PAGAL KHANA.  Mahanto tells him she is your sister, how can you say such a thing for her? Jay says, the way she is behaving, and taking about Arnav, we have no choice. Mahanto says Madhu is my daughter, she will not do anything to her child, she is not mad.

Sunaina tells Madhu don't worry. Meddy says Shikha will come back. Sunaina says there is no one here, just go to sleep. Meddy slept and she is dreaming Shikha and she wakes up screaming, Sunaina goes to her and Meddy hugs her, Sunaina says I will not leave you, I am here with you, go to sleep.

Adi goes to Mahanto asks about his BP, And takes his BP which was normal but Adi says it's high, Mahanto says it's ok I will take medicine and I will be fine and asks to get his medicine, Adi says you do have not BP medicine, you shouldn't be alone I will call mom.

Adi goes to Meddy's room and tells Sunaina to go and take care of Mahanto as his BP is very high. He says I will take care of Meddy, Sunaina leaves.

Sunaina goes downstairs and comes back to get her phone, Shikha is in Meddy's room heard Sunaina and hides, Adi is helping Shikha with the short circuit. Shikha says the same thing to Meddy and Meddy screams.

Sunaina took Mahanto's BP and says his BP is normal we should have dinner and they heard Meddy's scream.

Downstairs everyone is sitting, Sunaina tells them let's go have dinner, Adi says I will go and see Meddy. He comes back and says Meddy is not in her room and Arnav too.

Precap: Meddy is at the old temple and screaming at Arnav, she has a gun and calls Shikha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Paljay for detailed WU.  sorry to say but getting fed up with this bhoot track.  hope this track ends soon
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Pallavi!! Missed Neeraj today!! 😳

I think the bhoot track is coming to an end, Ms.S.K... 😊
After Madhu points that gun towards Arnav tomorrow AND that too in front of EVERRRYONE.. No one will have an ounce of doubt left in their minds that she's lost it completely and needs to be locked up in an asylum ASAP.. She's been proven to be DANGEROUS to everyone at home- she's brandished her gun countless times at (seemingly innocent) Aditya and now at ARNAV.. 😕 Bhoot ho chaahe na ho.. There is NO freakin' way, any kid should EVER be put into such a traumatic situation! 😭

Adieos, Madhu!!Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ Yep I have a feeling tomorrow is the last day of this bhoot trick. But I wonder what Neeraj is doing at the old temple. I mean I get that he's on Aditya's "side" and all, but why is he there? I hope they don't show some filmi heroics with Neeraj jumping in the way of a bullet or something and then that's how Shikha falls for him. 🤔

Thanks for the WU!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😆 That'll be funny now- since you predicted it in such a way! 😆 I hope it doesn't happen coz I'll be LOLing at a serious scene!
He's jumped in front of train & fast moving cars to save Shikha.. Bass bullet rehh gayi hai and she'll start to NOTICE him after that- pakka! Just Do it, Neeraj 👍🏼 😆
Minionite thumbnail
^ Yeah but in those cases it was to save Shikha. Yahan pe it'll be saving Manav. She's bound to notice that. 😆 Still I'm not very happy about it. If that happens then it'll be the height of filminess. 😵