Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome chapter!

I am still confused about what happened between them and why she left him? Who threatened Khushi? Was it ASR himself or someone else?
piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifull update... The past was really interesting... She was threatened to marry arnav? But why? And again in present, why did that person called her again.? They both are in so much pain... Missing each other... The dance seq was awsum...
lalarukh thumbnail
awesome update...i loved the way u have written present arnav break down...his screehing the car...crying on knees...ma...khushi...wow beautifully written...and then he heard khushi at heart...awee that was awesome yaar...beautifully written...so khushi and  sneha orphans...i loved the way story is progressing step by step ...very nicely written :)
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This story geting more intresting day by day waiting for mistry solve thanx for pm
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update.
Thanx for d PM.
evydsena7777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey buddy,
i love the VM
and coming to update who is blackmailing khushi and why?
and if they have contract marriage
then what was reason behind it?
waiting eagerly
for answers
great update.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
simply superb VM.. loved it.. arnav's pain is so vast and unbearable.. similar with khushi.. but why are they away...  interesting update.. well who is one behind khushi.. he made her marry arnav now again he is calling back after three years.. do continue soon.. 

thanks for pm 😊
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
God, this suspense is gonna be death to me... So many questions I have... But at the beginning I've decided to not question, I'll sit back & enjoy the show... 😛 It's becoming difficult with each update...😊
Only one question today, 😳 the second flashback in blue, when is it from... Nd who's the person called her in the end... Oops, I asked two...😳 dats what I do if I start asking questions, I better keep quiet...😛 nd plz don't answer if its meant to be a suspense... Main toh yuihi sawal karti hoon...😳
Brilliant update...Arnav's pain is so well portrayed... Nd loved that, anjane mein hi sahi, par Khushi answered... Waiting for next part already...
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 👏
Thanks for the pm 😊